Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60032
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47616
pyramider46370
bambino40340
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 06-05-2011, 08:00 AM   #61
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I like this position mostly for a large duration of my sessions because it places me in a dominant position as she contours to my thrust. I personally like it because it allows for a full stroke and an enthusiastic pound.

For the most part I have noticed more ladies dont really throw their ass back to control flow as much. When a lady throws it back it sets her apart from most ladies and I can last much longer because Im doing less thrusting, if she doesnt I will pace myself so I can enjoy it more longer. This however seems to be a position where she has the possibility to be in chill mode so long as she can take intercourse and keep her ass and knees upright and her back arched and angled.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 08:02 AM   #62
missenvy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 69456
My ECCIE Reviews

i like it doggy cause it hits the spot )
missenvy is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 11:27 PM   #63
BDSaint
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Hummmm I once purchased a map but seasoned traveler does that make me NOT! The only thing you can learn from this site about woman is that they are all different. Want to learn about woman... talk to them, date them, love them and cherish them. And if you can figure them out, post that, then perhaps we'll all learn something! Till then this will remain the land of crazy, BS and what the hell? I've spent a life time interacting with woman. And I'm where I started, they're all different!

Oh and magazines… they print what sells and that’s about it! The grocery store is full of them. Take a look at just the covers next time you’re checking out! Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie (Want to learn about adoption?) Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver (How to interact with house staff 101?)

Oh I like doggie!
agreed- women aren't too difficult...but a couple rules you MUST follow...

1- don't chase a woman who doesn't want to be chased...
2- chase her to you get that azz....then let her chase you...

3- if she don't chase after you then you weren't that good...if she was that good for you...call her back...

4- don't be crude and a d1ck until you get her in bed...you can only be an azz truly and really get away with it after you tapped her azz...or unless you KNOW she's really in love with you...

5- if a woman breaks up with you, she's been thru with you for a long time...always break up with a woman before she breaks up with you....she'll respect you more..

6- never beg for or force sex...if she ain't putting out, then you've done something (in her mind) that you need to work thru...OR...she's not that into you (anymore)

i digress.
BDSaint is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women