Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Killeen/Waco/BCS > Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS
Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Would you participate in a BCS meet and greet? (non-ECCIE sponsored)
Hell yes! Bring on the ladies and gents. 49 36.84%
Quite possibly, I have some questions, though. 24 18.05%
It really depends on whether all my security, safety and privacy questions and needs are met. 45 33.83%
I doubt it, I have too many questions/concerns right now. 2 1.50%
Hell no! No way would I risk being seen at a M&G. 13 9.77%
Voters: 133. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Closed

Old 04-04-2013, 07:47 AM   #61
gee_a_cee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Again a great idea.....except for the fact that BCS, even including the Waco and Killeen cities, would be hard pressed to get that many men to ante up the funds. But, if it were to happen, the problem of there being too many chiefs and not enough indians comes into play. Put 5 people with some skin in the game together in one room to bat around ideas and, well, you see what I mean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyMarie View Post
Don't know why I'm still thinking on this but here is what has worked for some of the larger, more successful M&G's:

A panel of 4-6 people (hosts) is put together. Each person in the panel has a "buy-in" of $xxx amount each. The party budget is set from this combined amount. It is understood that these are the hosts and they will not recoup the funds. That their participation as a host is that of service and giving back to local hobbying community.

When the gents are charged more, it sends a signal to the ladies that their potential future clientele is of means and can be trusted to TCB. The more money involved, the nicer, the more exclusive the event, the more the ladies will try to bring their A-game. I am sure that the gents can agree that is what they would expect of the ladies who attend on their dime.

Any money made from admission is recycled for the next party. The hosts should expect to spend money out of pocket, the gentlemen should expect to pay admission, and the ladies should expect to invest their time and put their best foot forward to entice the gents if they want to add to their own success. Ladies and gents who do not represent the community well should expect not to be invited back to the next event.
Old 04-04-2013, 08:15 AM   #62
gee_a_cee
Valued Poster

In talking, texting, PMing, and emailing with various members, three things have become clear to me. These are:

1. Behavior at the function. So rule #1: A hug and/or a kiss on the cheek is all that will be permitted at the function itself. Anything further than this gets one warning. Second offense will be immediate expulsion.

2. Minor consumption of alcohol. So rule #2: Every guest will present some type of ID verifying their DOB at the door to a host or hostess. An underage guest will be given an armband and must wear it. If an underage guest does consume immediate expulsion will happen.

3. "Forbidden topic" use or possession. So rule #3: No tolerance. Immediate expulsion.

I'm not trying to be an old fuddy duddy. I am old though. John Law will use any excuse to join our party, resulting in a possible recipe for disaster. I intend to give him NO excuse.
Old 04-04-2013, 08:18 AM   #63
GenesisNicole
International Companion

User ID: 2661
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gee_a_cee View Post
In talking, texting, PMing, and emailing with various members, three things have become clear to me. These are:

1. Behavior at the function. So rule #1: A hug and/or a kiss on the cheek is all that will be permitted at the function itself. Anything further than this gets one warning. Second offense will be immediate expulsion.

2. Minor consumption of alcohol. So rule #2: Every guest will present some type of ID verifying their DOB at the door to a host or hostess. An underage guest will be given an armband and must wear it. If an underage guest does consume immediate expulsion will happen.

3. "Forbidden topic" use or possession. So rule #3: No tolerance. Immediate expulsion.

I'm not trying to be an old fuddy duddy. I am old though. John Law will use any excuse to join our party, resulting in a possible recipe for disaster. I intend to give him NO excuse.

I totally agree with you hand in hand here!

GN
Old 04-04-2013, 08:27 AM   #64
gee_a_cee
Valued Poster

Thank you Gen.

If other no-nos need addressing please, anyone, post or PM me
Old 04-04-2013, 08:33 AM   #65
gee_a_cee
Valued Poster

Our local mod, enderwiggen, has given his blessing to allow us to plan and BS about this here on ECCIE.Thank you for that.

But he did ask that it be made very plain that ECCIE has no part in it. When the time comes invites will go out to member emails.
Old 04-04-2013, 09:26 AM   #66
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

As a dude, I would expect to pay some sort of fee to cover the costs of the party. $40, $50, etc. isn't a problem - I consider it a small price to pay to meet ladies irl and confirm they're who they are, how they look, etc (and both parties can use it as a sort of prescreening process).
Old 04-04-2013, 10:06 AM   #67
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Default I'm in

I'm in for this all the way. I want to get a hotel close by the party so I will need an approximate location. Every one attending should get a name tag (handle) with underage participants getting a different color tag. I would be willing to bring a door prize if you want. Date should be at least a couple of months out so every one can plan for it.
Old 04-04-2013, 11:10 AM   #68
gee_a_cee
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbravo_123 View Post
As a dude, I would expect to pay some sort of fee to cover the costs of the party. $40, $50, etc. isn't a problem - I consider it a small price to pay to meet ladies irl and confirm they're who they are, how they look, etc (and both parties can use it as a sort of prescreening process).
Thanks. I believe what you say is the general consensus.
Old 04-04-2013, 11:15 AM   #69
gee_a_cee
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucson View Post
I'm in for this all the way. I want to get a hotel close by the party so I will need an approximate location. Every one attending should get a name tag (handle) with underage participants getting a different color tag. I would be willing to bring a door prize if you want. Date should be at least a couple of months out so every one can plan for it.
I'm just beginning to scout locations but leaning heavily toward it being within BCS so a hotel nearby should be no issue.

I like the different name tag idea. Much better than a wrist strap for underage. Thanks.

A door prize would be great and appreciated. What would be your suggestion for how to give it out?

Tentatively shooting for mid to late June.
Old 04-04-2013, 11:34 AM   #70
knotty man
Valued Poster

i have been to many "socials" as well as other non bcd function, i.e. parties, get togethers and such.
i have found the biggest advantage to these are our ability to network among ourselves. putting a face to a handle and such.
i have met several wonderful ladies whom otherwise i might not have met or had any interest in meeting, but their personalities and demeanor just won me over.
you can only get so much from a showcase or a posting style. nothing beats face to face encounters.
as for all you gents "on the fence" or nervous. you would be surprised at how "normal" most of us are. its very relaxing meeting others who enjoy the same things you do and not feel you have to hide your "secret". and most of the ladies are very skilled at bringing us wallflowers out of our shell
Old 04-04-2013, 11:42 AM   #71
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Default Drawing tickets

I will pick up a roll of drawing tickets at Office Depot and every lady coming through the door gets a ticket with half going in a jar. Hold the drawing at a particular time. The winner has to be present to win.
Old 04-04-2013, 12:12 PM   #72
gee_a_cee
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucson View Post
I will pick up a roll of drawing tickets at Office Depot and every lady coming through the door gets a ticket with half going in a jar. Hold the drawing at a particular time. The winner has to be present to win.
That will work. If you wish to save the ticket expense a simple note pad at the door with each person putting their handle on a slip and depositing in a box would also suffice.

Would the door prize be gender neutral? Or geared only to the ladies?
Old 04-04-2013, 12:36 PM   #73
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Default Drawing

To receive a door prize you must be present to win. Those running the party don't want to be mailing the prize to some one not present. The tickets can be given to some one else if a lady has to leave before the drawing. Ladies only on the door prize.
Another person to ask for information is CK1942 he has had a bunch of great parties that I have attended.
Old 04-04-2013, 02:17 PM   #74
sean rider
Valued Poster

"with underage participants getting a different color tag."

Presumably for the purposes of drinking or not.

I'd be surprised if the local authorities don't take a peek at ECCIE from time to time. Giving this party a hard time might look like a good idea to bored local cops. BCS isn't Houston or Austin, and they could do it knowing there will be no convictions or even arrests. They might do it just to make a point.
Old 04-04-2013, 03:38 PM   #75
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

BCS isn't Houston or Austin, and they could do it knowing there will be no convictions or even arrests. They might do it just to make a point

As one of the few organizers who has been organizing and hosting for more than a few years, allow me to offer a tip or two. Especially since interesting pov's throughout this thread. Upsides, downsides, right sides and not so wrong sides. Even after a decade doing this, I still learn every once in a while and I still modify the process and the protocol.

First thing, as noted in the quote above, all participating need to recognize the basic risk inherent in any gathering, be it public or private. I have my own views (and some legal counsel) to work from, but I don't discuss those in open forums for good reason. OTOH, the discussion needs to be done, and I have PM'd a couple folks here (above) offering means and method for those discussions.

Applause to all posting in this thread!

Nothing wrong -- or illegal -- in meet & greets with the proper grounding, but, as pointed out above, LE -- among others -- scalawags, do-gooders, self-appointed vigilantes -- may think they have motive (and means) to disrupt gatherings.

Check the M&G dates in my signature and let me know if any (or many) of you would like to attend an Austin (April 24) happy hour or a San Antonio Lunch (April 8) or HH (April 22) this month. Screening/vouching is simple enough:

See POST 14 for more info. There are other recent M&G threads if you search my handle.

Best of luck to y'all getting something off the ground.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women