Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47566
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 08-18-2017, 11:52 AM   #61
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
So if that was there originally, why did the Mod ask for it? By the way it does not work. It goes to a dating site LOL.
Because I forgot to put it there you PHO brained idiot. And why are you cockstalking me anyway? Do you not have a life? Stick to North Texas you inbred tool.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 12:43 PM   #62
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Because I forgot to put it there you PHO brained idiot. If you forgot then how did it get in there yet he asked for it? If you were not so sloppy with your reviews this would not have happened. I think you were ashamed is why personally. And why are you cockstalking me anyway? Do you not have a life?So now you ask if I have a life? I thought you knew all about me. It is only fair I know a little about you. And now I do. Welcome to the rainbow club LOL. Stick to North Texas you inbred tool.And fucking your wife does not make me inbred.
So I promise not to fill in missing data on your reviews anymore.
I know you are fighting to be independent. I hope if I ever get in your position that I can maintain my dignity just as you are struggling to do. I will respect your privacy going forward.
But I will not cut you any slack on this forum.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 01:03 PM   #63
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
So I promise not to fill in missing data on your reviews anymore.
I know you are fighting to be independent. I hope if I ever get in your position that I can maintain my dignity just as you are struggling to do. I will respect your privacy going forward.
But I will not cut you any slack on this forum.
You are a sad, pathetic, stupid fuck. Suck up all you wish. You can do what the fuck you what you do. You're an epic loser. You put it on display everyday.
Old 08-18-2017, 01:14 PM   #64
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are a sad, pathetic, stupid fuck.

You're an epic loser. You put it on display everyday.
Cure for Down's Syndrome ....

... tearing up shit and kicking chunks of metal ....

And then going to jail afterwards!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 02:11 PM   #65
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Cure for Down's Syndrome ....

... tearing up shit and kicking chunks of metal ....

And then going to jail afterwards!
Here in case you happen you get something pregnant.

bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 04:26 PM   #66
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are a sad, pathetic, stupid fuck. Suck up all you wish. You can do what the fuck you what you do. You're an epic loser. You put it on display everyday.
I just love how you act like such a badass. I am not sucking up. I was trying to show you some empathy. Just because you are lashing out I am not gonna abandoned you. i am still here for you
Old 08-18-2017, 04:39 PM   #67
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Do you have any idea what causes a miscarriage? God doesn't specifically intend for women to miscarriage. Man shouldn't try to play God by aborting a fetus from the womb. The abortion debate is just another bullshit leftist argument.

Jim
Leftist argument?

The righties are the one's who want to legislate morality on this issue!

btw ...How do you know wtf God intends ?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 04:42 PM   #68
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Like monkeys fucking a football.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 05:03 PM   #69
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
I just love how you act like such a badass. I am not sucking up. I was trying to show you some empathy. Just because you are lashing out I am not gonna abandoned you. i am still here for you
You are a suck up. You were apologizing and said you would never do it again. Or was that a "pho" apology? Did you get points for being the asshole that you are? Here's some free advice. Go back to whatever hole you came from in North Texas. You don't have the the chops to be here. Don't go away mad, just go away.
Old 08-18-2017, 05:22 PM   #70
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are a suck up. You were apologizing and said you would never do it again. Or was that a "pho" apology? Did you get points for being the asshole that you are? Here's some free advice. Go back to whatever hole you came from in North Texas. You don't have the the chops to be here. Don't go away mad, just go away.
You have a vivid imagination or something. What did I say I would never do again? Cum in your mouth? LOL. Show me a promise I broke bet welcher. I promised to respect your privacy is all, I can cross that line if you like. The hole I came from is reality rising like the Phoenix. You call me a snowflake, I say winters coming. Only one of us has lost his temper and only one of us has left a trail of bread crumbs. Maybe you should take a look at some of our volleys and see a few mistakes you made along the way. You see the problem with you is you underestimate people. It is a common flaw among the arrogant.
Old 08-18-2017, 05:31 PM   #71
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
It's called abortion. Just like Margaret Sanger and Hitler wanted. Iceland has found the cure!

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...turbing-report
Go adopt a Downs Syndrome kid....Have lustylad move to Syria and he can adopt a gassed kid.

Look, that is a tough thing....though it appears when faced with the decision almost 100% abort.

To ask legislate morality is not the answer. It looks like Iceland is actually giving their citizens a choice.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 05:32 PM   #72
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
You have a vivid imagination or something. What did I say I would never do again? Cum in your mouth? LOL. Show me a promise I broke bet welcher. I promised to respect your privacy is all, I can cross that line if you like. The hole I came from is reality rising like the Phoenix. You call me a snowflake, I say winters coming. Only one of us has lost his temper and only one of us has left a trail of bread crumbs. Maybe you should take a look at some of our volleys and see a few mistakes you made along the way. You see the problem with you is you underestimate people. It is a common flaw among the arrogant.
"Just trying offer an olive branch buddy. Figured you would want the credit for Premium access. You don't take the Political forum personal do you. I'm sorry, wont happen again."

These are YOUR words Pho Pockets. You're a liar and a stupid fuck. With every post you drive these pints home. Stupid is as stupid does.
Old 08-18-2017, 06:01 PM   #73
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
"Just trying offer an olive branch buddy. Figured you would want the credit for Premium access. You don't take the Political forum personal do you. I'm sorry, wont happen again."

These are YOUR words Pho Pockets. You're a liar and a stupid fuck. With every post you drive these pints home. Stupid is as stupid does.
So I promised not to post on your reviews. That has no bearing here and just a few post back you said I could post, how did you say it?". You can do what the fuck you what you do" I assume you meant I was free to do what I wanted to do. Did you actually mean I could do what I do? Well this is what I do call out assholes such as yourself. I did not know you were not out of the closet LOL Next time you want to see Her you could meet at Hippy Hollow those folks are not so judgmental. Remember stalking someone in the Austin forum? Over the time you have been here there are so many post you have fucked yourself on it is pathetic. I have merely just begun to unravel the trail of shame you have left as evidence as to what you are about. So lets see what your next move is. By the way have you figured out what #81 means yet? Have a great weekend. Don't have too many " "Pints" Look forward to your next line of bullshit.
Old 08-18-2017, 06:03 PM   #74
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
So I promised not to post on your reviews. That has no bearing here and just a few post back you said I could post, how did you say it?". You can do what the fuck you what you do" I assume you meant I was free to do what I wanted to do. Did you actually mean I could do what I do? Well this is what I do call out assholes such as yourself. I did not know you were not out of the closet LOL Next time you want to see Her you could meet at Hippy Hollow those folks are not so judgmental. Remember stalking someone in the Austin forum? Over the time you have been here there are so many post you have fucked yourself on it is pathetic. I have merely just begun to unravel the trail of shame you have left as evidence as to what you are about. So lets see what your next move is. By the way have you figured out what #81 means yet? Have a great weekend. Don't have too man " "Pints" Look forward to your next line of bullshit.
Like I said, you drive it home on every post. You're a creepy motherfucker. Just like some others here. The only thing you can unravel is yourself. Not sure you can do it any better than you already have. Now run along. You have work to do. Make sure you bring your son along. Teach him everything you know. Teach him to cockstalk on a hooker board. Just like his dad.
Old 08-18-2017, 06:05 PM   #75
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Like I said, you drive it home on every post. You're a creepy motherfucker.
And your mothers next.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women