Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59946
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47567
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 06-21-2020, 09:17 AM   #61
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki View Post
Is she housebroken yet
Upcharge fer that....

rooster is online now   Quote
Old 06-21-2020, 09:55 AM   #62
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokacz View Post
Flipping the narrative again,ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION
Gladly. Here's the reality. What these girls may or may not do with their money is none of my business. Much like it's none of my business what anyone would do with their money if i was paying them to represent me in court. Or wait on tables in my establishment. And granted, it's always possible that this business may be more a sign of desperation than someone being a waitress or a lawyer, but that doesn't always have to be the case. Nevertheless, when deciding whether or not to do business with someone, i will judge them solely on whether or not they seem to have their head on straight, in spite of where their money may go. Because if they seem to have their head on straight, then the safe assumption is that they are also paying their rent, their utility bills, grocery bills, and purchasing other legitimate things they may need to survive.

Do i hope a girl is completely clean? Absolutely. Do i feel any guilt to think that maybe, just maybe my money is going towards anything that may be causing them harm? Yeah, i do. But the reality is, a girl doesn't need to have holes in her arms to possibly end up dead over her participation in this business. So all i can do is attempt to weed out those who i feel are likely to end up 6 feet under because of their participation here, and stay away from them. And frankly, i'm more than comfortable with my decisions in that regard.

Now you, you on the other hand, you seek out the troubled ones. You want them to have issues. The more issues they have, the more likely they are to become reliant on someone. And your hope is that that someone is you. And so long as they're willing to give you attention, you're just as willing and eager to see them as anyone else is, irrespective of whatever issues they may have. It's only when they don't become fully reliant on you, when you don't get as much attention as you want to insist they give you, when they tire of your obsession with them and refuse to see you anymore, only then do you become critical of them and anyone else who sees them.

You're the lowest of the low on this board. And you're the last person who should be calling anyone out on anything. Christ, i got more respect for JB, Carlos, or Plasticman than i have for you. At least they're open about who they are or wanna be around here. You're just a loathsome, angry, bitter phony who has absolutely zero self awareness and you always have been.

There's my damn answer.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2020, 10:01 AM   #63
Gdubya110
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

So is it none of your business, or do you try to decide which ones might be making better decisions with the money you pay them? Because if you’re doing the second, your not really following the first....
Gdubya110 is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2020, 10:38 AM   #64
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki View Post
Is she housebroken yet

I thought not being... was part of her charm to her playmates I not being one of

LOL I found just having drinks with would go from fun to WTF back to fun ... etc.

If one enjoys the unexpected she be awesome drinks or as playmate

Sir op,
any plans for a side trip to Iowa ?
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2020, 10:45 AM   #65
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
There's my damn answer.

Yep, you just don't give a shit as long as you stay ignorant of reality and can get your wick wet.

Well, 3 strikes and you're out.

When they have a decent head on their shoulders it makes it all the more tragic.

Who knows maybe another trip to PA will finally take.

They say it takes 3 of those as well.
jokacz is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2020, 11:07 AM   #66
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Yep, you just don't give a shit as long as you stay ignorant of reality and can get your wick wet.

Well, 3 strikes and you're out.

When they have a decent head on their shoulders it makes it all the more tragic.

jokacz one of my very favorite whores, who prostitutes herself a touch north of Albany, recently went underground.

I think she has some of the problems you're talking about here.

Anyway she won't return my texts but some of the male lesbians claim she'll still fuck them if they ask nicely.

I'm in mourning over this.

Does this make me any worse than I already was before this happened.

Please don't hold back at all to spare my feelings, I genuinely would like to know your opinion.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2020, 11:11 AM   #67
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Also forgot to add I do not think she has a decent head on her shoulders and from what I can tell she probably never did.

Excellent physical appearance.
Old 06-21-2020, 11:17 AM   #68
jokacz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Best Thing View Post
jokacz one of my very favorite whores, who prostitutes herself a touch north of Albany, recently went underground.

I think she has some of the problems you're talking about here.

Anyway she won't return my texts but some of the male lesbians claim she'll still fuck them if they ask nicely.

I'm in mourning over this.

Does this make me any worse than I already was before this happened.

Please don't hold back at all to spare my feelings, I genuinely would like to know your opinion.

Honestly, I don't quite follow you.

Sometimes when they go utr they won't respond if you weren't a big enough cash source.
Old 06-21-2020, 11:21 AM   #69
jokacz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Does this make me any worse than I already was before this happened..

Explain

OH, I get it now, you're asking if this applies to you as well as me:

Quote:
Now you, you on the other hand, you seek out the troubled ones. You want them to have issues. The more issues they have, the more likely they are to become reliant on someone. And your hope is that that someone is you. And so long as they're willing to give you attention, you're just as willing and eager to see them as anyone else is, irrespective of whatever issues they may have. It's only when they don't become fully reliant on you, when you don't get as much attention as you want to insist they give you, when they tire of your obsession with them and refuse to see you anymore, only then do you become critical of them and anyone else who sees them.

No , it's just the ranting of a sick mind.
Old 06-21-2020, 11:23 AM   #70
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Honestly, I don't quite follow you.

Sometimes when they go utr they won't respond if you weren't a big enough cash source.
She disappeared, re-emerged briefly, has gone underground again, and some of the betas are claiming she'll respond only to them.

It might be because of what you said - ie not being a steady enough mark.

My question is does being upset about her disappearing (ostensibly because she had some unmentionable issues) make me a bad guy, or any worse than I already was/am.
Old 06-21-2020, 11:25 AM   #71
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Keep in mind I have never ever claimed to be a support system for these whores, although I think of myself as a lot of fun and certainly don't nag, stalk, or harass them. I also do not think of them as my girlfriend and try not to leave them with this impression as I'm familiar with the built-in emotional frailty the typical prostitute suffers from..
Old 06-21-2020, 11:27 AM   #72
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdubya110 View Post
So is it none of your business, or do you try to decide which ones might be making better decisions with the money you pay them? Because if you’re doing the second, your not really following the first....
Fair point, if you ignore my larger overall point. Is there not a difference between someone who might provide for the purpose of living their life, whatever vices notwithstanding, and someone who might provide to accomplish nothing but destroying it? How they may spend their money is little more than a function of either, so as long as i view them as doing the former rather than the latter, then as i said, what they ultimately choose to do with their money is none of my business.

One person might walk into a gun shop to buy a gun because she's being stalked by someone from here. Another might walk into a gun shop to buy a gun because he wants to kill his neighbor whose dog barks after 9:00. I'll judge the person, their motives and intent, not what they spent their money on.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2020, 11:34 AM   #73
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
And your empathy is just *so* obvious.

Quote:
See what i mean?

You're left with nothing but "no i'm not" or "yes you are". You're offering nothing but obvious disdain over what you claim to be concerned about. As i said, lowest of the low.

Now, since i've answered your question, how about we get back to your visitations with Maggie B, Kristi Love, Hot Little Heather, who knows who else, and your starting this thread to encourage people to see SAB?
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2020, 11:41 AM   #74
jokacz
Valued Poster

Quote:
My question is does being upset about her disappearing (ostensibly because she had some unmentionable issues) make me a bad guy, or any worse than I already was/am.

I suppose it could be written off to little head thinking, it can fuck up the best of us.

Now if she were trained in a certain profession, and lost the ability (license) to practice that profession because of her issues. And turned to hooking as her sole means of support, plus a sugar daddy or two. Then you should feel bad. But it doesn't make you a bad guy.
Old 06-21-2020, 11:46 AM   #75
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Quote:
I suppose it could be written off to little head thinking, it can fuck up the best of us.

Now if she were trained in a certain profession, and lost the ability (license) to practice that profession because of her issues. And turned to hooking as her sole means of support, plus a sugar daddy or two. Then you should feel bad. But it doesn't make you a bad guy.
Yes this would be a far sadder story, particularly if I were trying to convince myself, or even worse the victim whore, that I gave a shit about her or her self-inflicted predicament.

Taking part in the deconstruction of a weak individual's life is nothing to be proud of, especially if all you're getting out of it is a 30 second long, inept fuck.

The only thing that deadens the impact of how fucked up this kind of behavior is, is that you can pretty much bet that the whore is laughing her ass off at the deluded moron who's happily participating in the enabling of her behavior, every step of the way.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women