Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70486
biomed161089
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453050
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47791
pyramider46370
bambino40454
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-05-2023, 07:57 PM   #61
ahab11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I'm part of a growing number of Voters who say "Anybody but Trump" and then on the other side a growing number who say "Anybody but Biden".

Both have a Political Machine flush with cash and moving the SC Primary to the front will make Biden and Trump early leaders. Biden will be unopposed in the Primaries so SC going first will not matter.

I would hope a third party candidate emerges which will probably happen let's just see which party get's impacted.

RFK Jr filed and although he has no experience he can raise a shit load of money from activist and old rich ladies who remember the Kennedy Dynasty. He might be the third party candidate.
ahab11 is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2023, 02:47 PM   #62
MrColt1911
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
You are absolutely correct MrColt, Sep 11, 2001 should have been on my list! I totally forgot this tragic date which may be the worst of all…Thank you for reminding me.

Trumpers will be Trumpers, who cares how much money he cons out of his Sheep…I claim no one has been on the fence about Trump since the 2020 Election, the one he lost in a Popular Landslide, and it got worse for him on Jan. 6, 2021 and with women voters from abortion rights changes.

Trumpy, fucks whores, I don’t care
Trumpy, cons sheep, I don’t care
Trumpy, can’t win, yes I care!
I can remember that day! Oh so very well!☹️
MrColt1911 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2023, 09:11 AM   #63
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

RFKJr. Is nutty as a fruit cake. He won’t draw any voters away from Biden. Vaccine denier. Conspiracy nut. He might draw more votes from Trump.
TexTushHog is online now   Quote
Old 04-07-2023, 11:59 AM   #64
Joddxxx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
RFKJr. Is nutty as a fruit cake. He won’t draw any voters away from Biden. Vaccine denier. Conspiracy nut. He might draw more votes from Trump.
Most Americans are sick of Biden’s Administration and only Trump’s mouth. I’ doubt RFK jr will do anything.
Joddxxx is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2023, 07:23 PM   #65
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahab11 View Post

I would hope a third party candidate emerges which will probably happen let's just see which party get's impacted.
I hear this sentiment often, and don't understand it. Has any 3rd Party candidate been worth a damn since Teddy Roosevelt?

Not Ross Perot. He ran as the anti-Bush Candidate, and had nothing to offer. John Anderson? Ralph Nader? Really?

That said, I don't want either Trump or Biden re-nominated.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2023, 11:15 PM   #66
jameskrieger
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF View Post
Be fun to see him hand cuffs and a Mug shot, but that's not going to happen.
That cosplay and more, just $20 to unlock on his OnlyFans!

...I stand corrected: mug shot t-shirts, mugs, and a signed poster. All over $20.

(I'm not inlining the image here because I can't find a small one).
https://d35ligi1n5bgzc.cloudfront.ne...5000_Black.jpg
jameskrieger is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2023, 11:33 AM   #67
knowone02
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahab11 View Post
I'm part of a growing number of Voters who say "Anybody but Trump" and then on the other side a growing number who say "Anybody but Biden".

Both have a Political Machine flush with cash and moving the SC Primary to the front will make Biden and Trump early leaders. Biden will be unopposed in the Primaries so SC going first will not matter.

RFK Jr filed and although he has no experience he can raise a shit load of money from activist and old rich ladies who remember the Kennedy Dynasty. He might be the third party candidate.
I am somewhat in this class as I am not a fan of Trump or Biden however I stop at using the term “Anybody” as I do believe there are greater evil doers out there. Trump is a complete idiot. There are politicians out there with similar goals but the capacity to actually get shit done. Biden is outdated and uninspiring. He was pulled off the bench as a recognizable Yes-Man name to beat Trump but America needs better.

With that said, I do not believe a third party candidate can survive today. I wish we had a fair system for such a candidate to have a chance.

Unfortunately, things will not improve until the polarization within the country is wrangled in. It will likely take a massive 9/11 style event against the US to do that. That is the last time it felt like Americans could put differences aside.
knowone02 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2023, 11:38 AM   #68
Joddxxx
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowone02 View Post
I am somewhat in this class as I am not a fan of Trump or Biden however I stop at using the term “Anybody” as I do believe there are greater evil doers out there. Trump is a complete idiot. There are politicians out there with similar goals but the capacity to actually get shit done. Biden is outdated and uninspiring. He was pulled off the bench as a recognizable Yes-Man name to beat Trump but America needs better.

With that said, I do not believe a third party candidate can survive today. I wish we had a fair system for such a candidate to have a chance.

Unfortunately, things will not improve until the polarization within the country is wrangled in. It will likely take a massive 9/11 style event against the US to do that. That is the last time it felt like Americans could put differences aside.
Wait for the collapse of the economy this coming Fall. Thank you, Biden’s administration in allowing us to be a third-world country coming soon.
Old 04-09-2023, 11:43 AM   #69
knowone02
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joddxxx View Post
Wait for the collapse of the economy this coming Fall. Thank you, Biden’s administration in allowing us to be a third-world country coming soon.
lol, okay skippy.
Old 04-09-2023, 12:59 PM   #70
Joddxxx
Valued Poster

Quote:
lol, okay skippy.
You should look at facts and numbers rather than living in a mindless bubble, newbie
Old 04-09-2023, 05:25 PM   #71
knowone02
Registered Member

Quote:
You should look at facts and numbers rather than living in a mindless bubble, newbie
a) Without giving up much information, I work in the financial sector. We don’t need your blabbering conspiracy theories to tell us times are tough. However, blaming global trends dating back to the Obama era which have been delayed and delayed both intentionally and unintentionally for what is likely to be an even bigger fall is ridiculous but not uncommon among the uneducated MAGA crowd.

b) The global economy is a roller coaster of ups and downs. If you have not protected yourself from that with smart diversification then that sounds like a YOU problem.

All the best.
Old 04-10-2023, 05:40 AM   #72
Joddxxx
Valued Poster

Quote:
a) Without giving up much information, I work in the financial sector. We don’t need your blabbering conspiracy theories to tell us times are tough. However, blaming global trends dating back to the Obama era which have been delayed and delayed both intentionally and unintentionally for what is likely to be an even bigger fall is ridiculous but not uncommon among the uneducated MAGA crowd.

b) The global economy is a roller coaster of ups and downs. If you have not protected yourself from that with smart diversification then that sounds like a YOU problem.

All the best.
After you completed Ecomonics 101 course and read the pages of your financial books, then you should apply that knowledge to the real world. There’s a difference between a person with reading a book and common sense. With that being said, we see you don’t have the common sense in the real world, newbie.

Old 04-10-2023, 07:31 AM   #73
Look-at-Stupid
BANNED

Encounters: 13

Quote:
After you completed Ecomonics 101 course and read the pages of your financial books, then you should apply that knowledge to the real world. There’s a difference between a person with reading a book and common sense. With that being said, we see you don’t have the common sense in the real world, newbie.

The gentleman stated he WORKS in the financial sector. I seriously doubt he is wet behind the ears and fresh out of college. And my bet is you can't even state the basics of econ 101. Just because he is a newbie to this board does not mean he does not know his profession.

And I agfee with him. You're a conspiracy theory moron.
Look-at-Stupid is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2023, 09:50 AM   #74
Joddxxx
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid View Post
The gentleman stated he WORKS in the financial sector. I seriously doubt he is wet behind the ears and fresh out of college. And my bet is you can't even state the basics of econ 101. Just because he is a newbie to this board does not mean he does not know his profession.

And I agfee with him. You're a conspiracy theory moron.
I actually never stated a conspiracy theory in regards to the economy. I’m looking at the real world with facts and numbers in my profession, since I’ve been in the financial sector for over 30 years. We will see this coming Fall and see what happens.
Old 04-10-2023, 02:17 PM   #75
Look-at-Stupid
BANNED

Encounters: 13

Quote:
I actually never stated a conspiracy theory in regards to the economy. I’m looking at the real world with facts and numbers in my profession, since I’ve been in the financial sector for over 30 years. We will see this coming Fall and see what happens.
And we'll laugh at your dumbass when you're wrong. Do you even know what a 3rd world country is child? And you ducked the ECON 101 question like the wussie you no doubt are.

Also, learn to write in proper English. Seems to be well beyond your IQ.
Look-at-Stupid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women