Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Upstate New York
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Upstate New York Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59974
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 03-14-2021, 10:17 AM   #61
Maximum4
Valued Poster

Encounters: 120

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdubya110 View Post
Pulled into a Dunkin Donuts nearby, several cop cars in the parking lot. Overheard one of them say he was planning on “getting some holes”.
What does that mean?

Possibilities:

He planning on apprehending some assholes?
He planning on having both vaginal and anal sex?
Maximum4 is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2021, 10:28 AM   #62
Willie Wanker
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximum4 View Post
What does that mean?

Possibilities:

He planning on apprehending some assholes?
He planning on having both vaginal and anal sex?
Or he's buying some donut hole's.
Willie Wanker is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2021, 12:26 PM   #63
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnyred View Post
....They know what’s going on there and at Ming....
I don't see how they possibly could. I mean...all you jimmies put your details in "private" right? You don't post what you do in the open? Where anyone could read it? Anyone without ROS, I mean? Cuz that makes it all secure....

Whew. Good thing.

rooster is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2021, 06:33 PM   #64
Vikingsand4
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by mc197536 View Post
It’s the whole Human trafficking thing that prevents this legalizing rub shops
Most of the AMPs/spas mentioned on this site located in and around the Syracuse area are tied to human sex trafficking. The ladies that work in these spas are simply victims and don’t get paid unless they’re paid tips. How do they get paid tips? They have sex with all of you who feel the need to publicly describe them and the experiences that you paid to have with them. These women usually work a month on then a month off. During their month off, they usually go back to New York City.

The next monthly rotation of women begins around April 1st. This month’s rotation began around the 4th/5th.

How do I know all of this?

I have two sources that come from within one of the spas that many of you on here visit quite often.

Be careful going into these AMPs/spas.

Eyes are watching.
Vikingsand4 is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2021, 08:36 PM   #65
jamessmittey
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 17

My friend is an assistant in an attorney’s office and he was telling me at lunch that he got a call from an Asian lady saying she needed a lawyer because some guy was hanging around and leaving LE cards on their door. He pretty much said that something was gonna go down soon (either Ming or Sol not sure which owner called) and even if it’s some Joe smo hanging around and taking pictures he is potentially giving everything he has to local law enforcement so I would advise not going to Ming or Sol while this guy is creeping around.
jamessmittey is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2021, 08:48 PM   #66
casio1
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 25

casio1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2021, 11:40 PM   #67
Zollner
BANNED

Encounters: 64

Hope Leo keeps us posted.....
Zollner is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2021, 04:29 AM   #68
Vikingsand4
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamessmittey View Post
My friend is an assistant in an attorney’s office and he was telling me at lunch that he got a call from an Asian lady saying she needed a lawyer because some guy was hanging around and leaving LE cards on their door. He pretty much said that something was gonna go down soon (either Ming or Sol not sure which owner called) and even if it’s some Joe smo hanging around and taking pictures he is potentially giving everything he has to local law enforcement so I would advise not going to Ming or Sol while this guy is creeping around.
I can confirm this phone call most likely did occur due to the current situation that’s happening. However, I’m not sure if the lady is actually the owner. The reason why I say that is because many of these places do what they can to protect their actual “boss”.

I will also tell you that the situation is simply more than a guy taking photos and leaving law enforcement cards on the door.

I know much more of what’s happening, but it’s an extremely sensitive situation.
Old 03-15-2021, 12:26 PM   #69
mississippi
Premium Access

Encounters: 20

Does anybody know if Buffalo area AMPS are being watched as well?
mississippi is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2021, 12:44 PM   #70
Vikingsand4
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mississippi View Post
Does anybody know if Buffalo area AMPS are being watched as well?
They are all being watched.
Old 03-15-2021, 01:33 PM   #71
Bowie02
Registered Member

Just got nice massage in Ming on Sunday. The lady there told me that there was a creeping young guy extorted them who was described as 20's, write Jeep rider. The lady also said that guy just got normal massage but asserted his ass was fucked. He threaten to ladies that they were watched and asked for money.
Bowie02 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2021, 02:25 PM   #72
Vikingsand4
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowie02 View Post
Just got nice massage in Ming on Sunday. The lady there told me that there was a creeping young guy extorted them who was described as 20's, write Jeep rider. The lady also said that guy just got normal massage but asserted his ass was fucked. He threaten to ladies that they were watched and asked for money.
The lady who told you this failed to mention that there are text messages between the “owner” and the guy who got hurt. The “owner’s” boss has even texted the guy. The guy never once threatened the ladies or asked for money. In fact, the “owner” drove from NYC and met with the guy at 11pm at night to offer him $300 as an apology and told him not to go to the police. The guy ended up having to have surgery because of what happened to him. Also, the guy has both audio and video recording of two instances at the spa from the time he walked in to the time he walked out. Both indicating criminal activity such as human trafficking and sexual assault. The “owner” has repeatedly texted the guy apologizing and offering to help. The guy has an attorney and has met with the state police regarding not just Ming Spa, but the other spas as well.
Old 03-15-2021, 02:28 PM   #73
BarneyinBonita
Registered Member

Encounters: 8

If you think Uncle LEO isn't watching you're a special kind of stupid
BarneyinBonita is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2021, 02:29 PM   #74
Vikingsand4
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarneyinBonita View Post
If you think Uncle LEO isn't watching you're a special kind of stupid
Anyone who operates an illicit massage parlor is a special kind of stupid.
Old 03-15-2021, 03:06 PM   #75
Vikingsand4
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowie02 View Post
The “owner” should think before she talks to other customers about this situation. I’d like to share a few text messages that the “owner” of the spa sent this guy:

“If you want got some money i can help u easy and short over that without ladies”

“I mean i can help u and talk lady simply over this. but yesterday u said u don’t want money for u so i really don’t what i can do”

“You did massages here u feel not good, but lady already gone. I can give u some money.300for thanks that”

“I really don’t know how can help”

“If you want get money u just go spa take, lady will give u”

“Gave me good time for u”

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women