Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70495
biomed161137
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453053
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40460
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-10-2020, 08:40 AM   #61
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Stark contrast here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBVAnaHxHbM

How can people think that the current guy is better than the last guy?
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 10:36 AM   #62
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

1pittsburgh wrote. “A reporter asked him what he could say to the people who are scared. It was a very reasonable question. Instead of answering it, he called it a nasty question.”.

That was when I completely lost any hope with this president. Keep in mind I voted for him. This was a question that most leaders would have welcomed. They would look the camera in the eye and told the American people that we will come out of this, that social distancing works, etc, etc. . Instead he attacked the journalist. I don’t fucking care what anyone says, he can be downright embarrassing at times.
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 11:35 AM   #63
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
1pittsburgh wrote. “A reporter asked him what he could say to the people who are scared. It was a very reasonable question. Instead of answering it, he called it a nasty question.”.

That was when I completely lost any hope with this president. Keep in mind I voted for him. This was a question that most leaders would have welcomed. They would look the camera in the eye and told the American people that we will come out of this, that social distancing works, etc, etc. . Instead he attacked the journalist. I don’t fucking care what anyone says, he can be downright embarrassing at times.
Yep. As I said before, every other president of my lifetime and many before I was born would have had an answer to that question that ranged from decent to very good.
Old 04-10-2020, 11:41 AM   #64
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:

LOL - Love how you and the other liberal twist things far out of context

Here is an article and video clip with the FULL exchange. Not just one little piece of it. It was a series of increasingly gotcha questions about HCQ. Alexander asked if Trump was giving Americans a false sense of hope with his "impulse" to focus on the positive, and later asked what Trump had to say to Americans who were scared.

So he first accused the President of being too positive giving people false hope - and then asked an immediate followup trying to get the President to do the exact thing Alexander accused him of in the preceding question - so Alexander could criticize whatever response the President gave. A complete set-up and people like you and others fall for it

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...virus-briefing

Here is a very respected seasoned reporter noting it was a bullshit gotcha question

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4...stion-to-trump
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 11:58 AM   #65
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I voted for Trump. He wasn’t my first choice when the campaign started. I thought he was a Manhattan liberal disguising as a conservative. To me it wasn’t even close as a choice between him and Hillary. I thought the only thing he would get done was appointing originalist judges. Well, he delivered that in spades. Over two hundred federal judges and two Supreme Court Justices. That’s going to influence our country for at least a generation. You Libs can thank Obama who left many vacancies. The tax cuts, deregulation and a booming economy where just the cherry on the sundae.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 12:49 PM   #66
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I voted for Trump. He wasn’t my first choice when the campaign started. I thought he was a Manhattan liberal disguising as a conservative. To me it wasn’t even close as a choice between him and Hillary. I thought the only thing he would get done was appointing originalist judges. Well, he delivered that in spades. Over two hundred federal judges and two Supreme Court Justices. That’s going to influence our country for at least a generation. You Libs can thank Obama who left many vacancies. The tax cuts, deregulation and a booming economy where just the cherry on the sundae.
Same here Bam. I favored someone else in the primary. But Trump was a far superior choice than Hillary. And I have become more and more impressed by him each year he is in office.

He has worked hard to follow through on the promises he made.
1. Tax cuts and simplified tax code through big increase in standard deductions
2. Booming economy
3. Constitutionalist judges
4. Getting rid of bullshit regulations
5. Renegotiating trade deals
6. Ending the bullshit Iran scam deal that Obama entered into
7. Pulling out of the ridiculous Paris climate accord
8. Border security, fixing and extending the wall, deporting illegals, and getting Mexico to greatly step up increased enforcement on their end
9. Lowest unemployment rate in 50 years
10. Historic employment rates in the African American and Hispanic communities
11. America first

Now before some fool tries to call out unemployment due to the virus the past month, that is a one time black swan event. I am talking pre-virus

He has kept more of his promises than any President I can recall in recent history. I also love how he pushes back against the bullshit from the media and the Democrats. I love how he is focused on American interests and the American people first. too many past globalists like Obama who weakened our Country. His biggest fault is his huge ego which sometimes causes him to say things he probably shouldn't say publicly. But if that is his worst fault, that is nothing compared to previous Presidents
Old 04-10-2020, 01:12 PM   #67
jmichael
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Well, President Macron visited a Dr Rauol in France who’s been using Hydroxy with positive results.

https://medium.com/@Caleb.Mars/democ...e-16bf1eb526de

Hydroxy is now being studied at several sites in the US. These studies have been approved by the FDA and CDC. Why bother if there isn’t some promise the drug can work? Oh, and there’s this doctor in the NYC:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/dr-ste...e-pandemic.amp
I'll ask again since I'm getting the usually avoidance to the original question, which happens so much on this board. Why should the Rresident keep pushing the use of a specific drug over and over. why that drug? especially when it still needs to be proven effect, there are many treatments being tested, again why only push that one?
jmichael is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 01:33 PM   #68
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmichael View Post
I'll ask again since I'm getting the usually avoidance to the original question, which happens so much on this board. Why should the Rresident keep pushing the use of a specific drug over and over. why that drug? especially when it still needs to be proven effect, there are many treatments being tested, again why only push that one?
1. It is a safe drug, proven over time and taken by millions of people everyday to treat Malaria and Lupus.
2. There have been lots of reports of success from Doctors and patients who took HCQ and recovered.
3. It is inexpensive and a mass supply is readily available
4. Every other treatment being tested is still experimental. The next alternative, Remdesivir, is still in experimental Phase 3 clinical trials and not mass produced or available on any type of scale that would be needed. Others are even further away in development

Again, will it work for every patient - no. No drug does. But it has been shown to work for a number of people and saved their lives

If you think there are other drugs available to treat this that are better, please name them
Old 04-10-2020, 01:57 PM   #69
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post

Here is an article and video clip with the FULL exchange. Not just one little piece of it. It was a series of increasingly gotcha questions about HCQ. Alexander asked if Trump was giving Americans a false sense of hope with his "impulse" to focus on the positive, and later asked what Trump had to say to Americans who were scared.

So he first accused the President of being too positive giving people false hope - and then asked an immediate followup trying to get the President to do the exact thing Alexander accused him of in the preceding question - so Alexander could criticize whatever response the President gave. A complete set-up and people like you and others fall for it

Here is a very respected seasoned reporter noting it was a bullshit gotcha question

I’m far from liberal. And I don’t need you or anyone to explain what he said. I saw it and I was embarrassed for him and our country.
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 02:30 PM   #70
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
And I don’t need you or anyone to explain what he said. I saw it and I was embarrassed for him and our country.
Well by your reaction, obviously you do need it explained. If you can't view the entirety of the exchange and understand why it was a bullshit question that rightly got called out, well that speaks volumes . . .
Old 04-10-2020, 02:31 PM   #71
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmichael View Post
Ask the doctors who are prescribing it and the patients who are willing to take it. I guess the links weren’t self explanatory for you. Here’s another:

https://m.businesstoday.in/lite/stor.../1/400468.html

Write her an email. Ask her. It can even help Democrats and Liberals.

You can also email Andrew Cuomo:

. https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...treatment/amp/
Old 04-10-2020, 03:18 PM   #72
d.bonner
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43
Default Follow the Money

Its the same as its always been. Follow the money.

Why did the Clintons cozy up next to all the middle east countries that weren't exactly our "friends"? Just look at the donor list for the Clinton Foundation and it becomes pretty clear.

Why is Trump cheer leading the use of hydroxycloroquine? I'm sure his large investment in Sanofi the maker of the drug has nothing to do with it.

Could it possibly help? Yes. Could it possibly be harmful? Yes. We just don't know. If your loved one is about to die and you are out of options, sure give it to them. But until we know that its a.) helpful and b.) not harmful I wouldn't take it unless its a last resort. As of today, if someone is saying its helpful or saying its harmful for patients with Covid-19, they are full of shit. We just don't have any verifiable information either way how this drug helps or hurts in relation to Covid-19.

The Prez said it could be a "game-changer". Is that true? Yes, with the operative word being "could". If he had said be careful, this drug could actually increase the chances of dying from Covid-19, it would be equally true.
d.bonner is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 06:08 PM   #73
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by d.bonner View Post

Why did the Clintons cozy up next to all the middle east countries that weren't exactly our "friends"? Just look at the donor list for the Clinton Foundation and it becomes pretty clear.

Why is Trump cheer leading the use of hydroxycloroquine? I'm sure his large investment in Sanofi the maker of the drug has nothing to do with it.

Could it possibly help? Yes. Could it possibly be harmful? Yes. We just don't know. If your loved one is about to die and you are out of options, sure give it to them. But until we know that its a.) helpful and b.) not harmful I wouldn't take it unless its a last resort. As of today, if someone is saying its helpful or saying its harmful for patients with Covid-19, they are full of shit. We just don't have any verifiable information either way how this drug helps or hurts in relation to Covid-19.

The Prez said it could be a "game-changer". Is that true? Yes, with the operative word being "could". If he had said be careful, this drug could actually increase the chances of dying from Covid-19, it would be equally true.
Really?

https://www.vox.com/platform/amp/202...gs-sanofi-owns

Vox is not a Trump supporter. He’s a multi billionaire. His stake in Sanofi is “minuscule” according to Vox. Me thincks you listen to Jim Acosta who brought it up in one of the Coronavirus updates. CMon man.
Old 04-10-2020, 08:28 PM   #74
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post

I saw the whole thing. Nothing that came before justified his idiotic response to that soft ball question.
Old 04-11-2020, 12:02 AM   #75
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by d.bonner View Post

Really dude? Where do you get your news from?
The whole Sanofi thing was essentially a fake news story driven by some liberal media and consumed by people with no ability to think on their own.

So the president has some money in a mutual fund that owns some shares of Sanofi along with many other companies - which would put Trump's share worth anything from $99 to $1,000. Woohoo - you think he is going to get rich off a few shares of stock indirectly held in a mutual fund

I am sure that will make up for the $400,000 in annual Presidential salary Trump donates each and every year

Add to the silliness - Sanofi is based in France and its likely their supply will be dedicated to France and other parts of Europe

To make matters worse, HCQ is a fucking generic drug - lots of companies make it and sell it inexpensively.

To compound the idiocy, Novartis's generic drug arm Sandoz DONATED 30 Million doses of HCQ to the US.

https://www.sandoz.com/news/media-re...blets-ships-us

And TEVA, a generic drug maker DONATED 6 million doses to the US

https://apnews.com/Business%20Wire/8...2dd46b528202e0

And Amneal Pharmaceutical has DONATED 3.4 million doses to the US

https://www.business-standard.com/ar...0800363_1.html

That is nearly 40 million doses DONATED to the US

So tell me again how the President gets rich off talking about HCQ.

Do some of you even think before posting?

Oh - and for you or your liberal brethren who bitch about Hydroxychloroquine simply because President Trump talks about it, answer these two questions:

1. If HCQ was not an effective treatment, why would we need 40 million doses donated already?

2. What alternative drug is out there that has proven effective and you believe should be used instead?

I will wait . . .

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women