Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59956
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47574
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 08-10-2021, 10:19 PM   #61
Kinkster90210
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitechocolate View Post
So called straight men have always sucked cock given the opportunity. The only time they won’t is if they fear it makes them gay which is silly.
More stupidity. Straight men do not suck cock - even if "given" the opportunity. If they did, they wouldn't be straight, they would be gay.

Look, just admit you are gay and get on with your life. Stop trying to drag the rest of us into your fantasy world where straight guys are actually gay guys.

You are a deeply troubled individual. Seek therapy.
Kinkster90210 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2021, 01:06 PM   #62
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinkster90210 View Post
More stupidity. Straight men do not suck cock - even if "given" the opportunity. If they did, they wouldn't be straight, they would be gay.

Look, just admit you are gay and get on with your life. Stop trying to drag the rest of us into your fantasy world where straight guys are actually gay guys.

You are a deeply troubled individual. Seek therapy.
These type of guys don't want to admit that they're gay, I'm not judging but let's keep it real now
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2021, 12:03 PM   #63
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 92

In my experience, straight men will suck cock when given the right situation if nobody will tell on them. It is true that some straight men have a serious panic reaction at the thought they desire to suck cock or be blown by a man for fear they are gay. As I said that is silly. You can’t become gay just by sucking cock or being blown by other men.
whitechocolate is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2021, 03:27 PM   #64
Rooter
Premium Access

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
These type of guys don't want to admit that they're gay, I'm not judging but let's keep it real now
Do you think whitechocolate would have a problem admitting they were gay? I think they just explained why they think of their self as they do. Everyone has a slightly different definition. Some folks might think anyone who is touched by a Transgender is gay. I've had 2 blow jobs by ts girls with boobs but don't think of myself as gay. I'm not into pegging but some folks feel like that's gay.
Rooter is online now   Quote
Old 08-17-2021, 08:51 PM   #65
BLM69
BANNED

Any Man that sucks cock is gay, there's no other definition! It's black or white, guilty or not lol
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2021, 12:30 PM   #66
Depurefymii
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

I agree, and I sucked cuck before. I prefer women still. We are having a provider shortage in Pittsburgh so I tried out Crigslist. Now I visit massage parlors more.
Depurefymii is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2021, 04:01 PM   #67
Gldy
Premium Access

Encounters: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Depurefymii View Post
I agree, and I sucked cuck before. I prefer women still. We are having a provider shortage in Pittsburgh so I tried out Crigslist. Now I visit massage parlors more.
I'm with Depurefymii on trying things out. Never know until you do. I prefer women as well. It was fun trying, especially in the MMF with a married couple.
Gldy is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2021, 04:15 PM   #68
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Any Man that sucks cock is gay, there's no other definition! It's black or white, guilty or not lol
Why is it that most of the TGirl ads, seen on the net, have almost all black TGirls? What does that mean? Does it mean anything at all?

JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2021, 10:27 PM   #69
Gadabout
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post
Why is it that most of the TGirl ads, seen on the net, have almost all black TGirls? What does that mean? Does it mean anything at all?

Perhaps it has something to do with your search history?
Gadabout is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2021, 03:18 AM   #70
GypsyHeart
Choose Your Gypsy

User ID: 146290
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

How about just stop yucking on someone else's yum. If you are not into it, get out of the thread. I doubt your shaming will change the minds.
GypsyHeart is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 11:03 AM   #71
crashkopf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:

Richard Pryor had an entire sketch on sucking cock. He would have a different opinion than yours. Sucking cock once, or even twice, doesn’t make one gay. He is exploring and testing his limits, sampling life’s smorgasbord.

“ you know, I tried that a couple of times, but it wasn’t for me. I prefer pussy “.
That can be the net result, and never going back.

You guys can think what you want, but it doesn’t make you gay. You’re born gay. Rarely do people get turned into gay unless circumstances dictate i.e.Prison.
crashkopf is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 02:21 PM   #72
Rooter
Premium Access

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsyHeart View Post
How about just stop yucking on someone else's yum. If you are not into it, get out of the thread. I doubt your shaming will change the minds.
Lol. Personal I usually end up yumming someone's yuck. I'm into so much kinky stuff that most would find more repulsive than being gay. I personally don't find anything drawing about the male form, but some of the stuff I like..... lol
Rooter is online now   Quote
Old 08-25-2021, 09:08 PM   #73
BLM69
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by crashkopf View Post
Richard Pryor had an entire sketch on sucking cock. He would have a different opinion than yours. Sucking cock once, or even twice, doesn’t make one gay. He is exploring and testing his limits, sampling life’s smorgasbord.

“ you know, I tried that a couple of times, but it wasn’t for me. I prefer pussy “.
That can be the net result, and never going back.

You guys can think what you want, but it doesn’t make you gay. You’re born gay. Rarely do people get turned into gay unless circumstances dictate i.e.Prison.
Richard Pryor was a gay trick and also fucked pussy, once you suck a cock once, you're a cocksucker! No biggie Man, I'm not judging or shaming anyone but let's keep things real now.

The debate if you're born or turn gay doesn't matter, it's your actions what will determine what you are, it's 2021 when being gay is cool in the media. You guys are good
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2021, 07:48 PM   #74
tandyscone
Premium Access

Encounters: 30

Quote:
I'm curious to know if you can give one single link to a dictionary site that defines gay in that way. Not even the Urban Dictionary does, although its definition is actually more stringent.

Quote:
Richard Pryor was a gay trick and also fucked pussy, once you suck a cock once, you're a cocksucker!
If Richard Pryor had sex with both men and women, wouldn't that mean he was bi, not gay? (Assuming he was actually attracted to both men and women.)

Quote:
it's your actions what will determine what you are
So a man who only found other men sexually attractive, but was forced by society to marry a woman, father children, and went to his grave never having had any kind of sexual contact with a man would not be gay, but a teenager who was befriended by a priest and pressured/coerced into sexual activity even though he really had no sexual desire for the man would be gay?

Quote:
I'm not judging or shaming anyone but let's keep things real now.

... it's 2021 when being gay is cool in the media. You guys are good

OK. It's 2021 and were going to keep it real. In reality, human sexual behavior is widely varied and very complex. Simplistic definitions like "any man who sucks cock is gay" fits in better with 1921 (although that may not really be fair to 1921).
tandyscone is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2021, 09:02 PM   #75
BLM69
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by tandyscone View Post
I'm curious to know if you can give one single link to a dictionary site that defines gay in that way. Not even the Urban Dictionary does, although its definition is actually more stringent.

If Richard Pryor had sex with both men and women, wouldn't that mean he was bi, not gay? (Assuming he was actually attracted to both men and women.)

So a man who only found other men sexually attractive, but was forced by society to marry a woman, father children, and went to his grave never having had any kind of sexual contact with a man would not be gay, but a teenager who was befriended by a priest and pressured/coerced into sexual activity even though he really had no sexual desire for the man would be gay?

OK. It's 2021 and were going to keep it real. In reality, human sexual behavior is widely varied and very complex. Simplistic definitions like "any man who sucks cock is gay" fits in better with 1921 (although that may not really be fair to 1921).
Hey Man, those are mine opinions that most guys would agree with, you can do and believe what you'd like. If slurping man juice makes you a better straight Man. Keep doing you

The discussion was forced bi. Which I believed was homosexual actions, saying that a ripped dude looks good or even thinking he's attractive, doesn't make you gay, sucking his cock does. But this is just my opinion

The priest doing that to a teenager is sick predator, and anyone taking advantage of the innocent. That's a whole other subject
BLM69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women