Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider60002
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47606
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35425
Mojojo33117

Old 07-08-2021, 06:43 PM   #61
Jayhawk328
BANNED

Encounters: 30

One of the shittiest parts of this new law is that it will remain there indefinitely. I think I saw someone post about this earlier, but it would be career suicide for any politician to reverse this law. Even if there was a politician who did try and reverse it, there's no way he/she would get enough votes. Politicians will just steer clear of this altogether.

One of the biggest unknowns is whether there will be additional emphasis on enforcing this law. The last city I lived in banned any kind of physical contact at strip clubs (this was about 12 or 13 years ago).....so you could get a lap dance, but the girl would just dance in front of you (aka "air dances"). The police enforced it pretty well at first, but they began to get a little lax after some time. I haven't been to those clubs in a long time, so I don't know the current status, but I've heard some of the clubs have gone back to the days before the law and full contact dances are allowed (since it's not enforced as much anymore).
Jayhawk328 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2021, 07:27 PM   #62
twitch760
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawk328 View Post
One of the shittiest parts of this new law is that it will remain there indefinitely. I think I saw someone post about this earlier, but it would be career suicide for any politician to reverse this law. Even if there was a politician who did try and reverse it, there's no way he/she would get enough votes. Politicians will just steer clear of this altogether.
That was me it's now what they call a political third rail just like threatening to touch peoples social security. Every politicians goal is to get reelected your goal in life is that. Which is why I'm in favor of term limits at every level in government including the court system no more life time appointments. I've also called for a sunset provisions in every new law enacted and reviews of current laws on the books. Just because the law makes sense today doesn't mean it will make sense 10 years from now. With obvious exceptions murder etc.
twitch760 is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2021, 09:42 AM   #63
Guest031124
Account Disabled

Encounters: 69

Guys:

I read the bill and it’s an anti-trafficking bill, with a provision snuck in there to close the Amps. What stood out to me was that a notice being served to the owner/operator of the Amp serves as PRIMA FACIE evidence of guilt. Nice way of saying that once notice is served it’s time to close.

I am neither an attorney nor a financial consultant, but if any of you reading this are Amp owners, now’s a really good time to sell.
Here’s the link: https://capitol.texas.gov/tlodocs/87R/billtext/html/HB01540I.htm

Goodbye, Amps. We hardly knew ya.

Guest031124 is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2021, 03:15 PM   #64
Curved65
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79

Does this mean only after Sept. 1st, or could you be arrested for hobbying before September 1st?
Curved65 is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2021, 03:22 PM   #65
Guest031124
Account Disabled

Encounters: 69

The bill isn’t about hobbying. It’s about trafficking and it’s about closing amps by busting the owners/operators.
Guest031124 is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2021, 03:25 PM   #66
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 128

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazydude View Post
The bill isn’t about hobbying. It’s about trafficking and it’s about closing amps by busting the owners/operators.
Well, yes, but they threw in that little tidbit about raising the penalty for solicitation from a misdemeanor to a felony.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2021, 05:10 PM   #67
TX_hammer
Valued Poster

this is weird , getting lay can give you a felony. The next thing is they want to know who you been sleeping with
TX_hammer is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2021, 07:36 PM   #68
mikeyhunt
Registered Member

Encounters: 5

Cheaper to just take a quick trip to Amsterdam than to possibly get hit with those fees and consequences. Groan.
mikeyhunt is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2021, 11:15 PM   #69
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyhunt View Post
Cheaper to just take a quick trip to Amsterdam than to possibly get hit with those fees and consequences. Groan.
Amsterdam? Are you sure?

https://www.vice.com/en/article/jgqk...-workers-moved
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2021, 11:38 AM   #70
Mental AtrraXXXion
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyhunt View Post
There's absolutely nothing quick about going to Amsterdam. Did you fail geography? Lol
Mental AtrraXXXion is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2021, 01:20 PM   #71
BigDog63
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Pretty ridiculous. We ALL buy sex (and women almost all sell it). The only question is the how and how much.

I wish at some point we would get over our Victorian selves...and stop enacting ancient moral codes into law. Heck...not like people didn't fool around then, too.

fwiw, there are no low level felonies. Getting a felony is a serious thing.
BigDog63 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2021, 01:26 PM   #72
BigDog63
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Abbott (or any governor) doesn't write the laws, or even pass them. That's the legislature.

That said, it's really hard to be 'air tight' in these things. Did you pay for sex, or pay for a massage and sex just happened to occur? Or did you just pay for time, and the sex just happened to occur?

Which is why I suspect they are focusing on the owners, and not the participants (is that correct?). Those 'grey areas' likely mostly go away then.
BigDog63 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2021, 01:26 PM   #73
Owj
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

So being served equals guilt. Imagine if it worked that way in everything. Issued a ticket, guilty. Warrant issued for anything, guilty. No problem at all. You wouldn’t have been arrested if you were not guilty.
Owj is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2021, 01:52 PM   #74
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 128

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDog63 View Post
Abbott (or any governor) doesn't write the laws, or even pass them. That's the legislature.

That said, it's really hard to be 'air tight' in these things. Did you pay for sex, or pay for a massage and sex just happened to occur? Or did you just pay for time, and the sex just happened to occur?

Which is why I suspect they are focusing on the owners, and not the participants (is that correct?). Those 'grey areas' likely mostly go away then.
Oh, absolutely they are focusing on the owners. But if they can squeeze some johns with the threat of felony convictions, even better!

The focus remains where it has been: pimps and storefronts. They’re just trying to amp (excuse the pun) it up a notch.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2021, 02:27 PM   #75
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion View Post
There's absolutely nothing quick about going to Amsterdam. Did you fail geography? Lol
Maybe not quick, but a few hours drive gets it done.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amsterdam,_Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owj View Post
So being served equals guilt. Imagine if it worked that way in everything. Issued a ticket, guilty. Warrant issued for anything, guilty. No problem at all. You wouldn’t have been arrested if you were not guilty.
That's how the red light cameras worked for a few years, until the Courts finally saw how ridiculous ''guilty unless you can absolutely prove you were not behind the wheel of the vehicle registered in your name'' was. Even if you could prove it, the cost and time made it prohibitive.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women