Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70490
biomed161113
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47795
pyramider46370
bambino40457
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-18-2011, 09:07 PM   #61
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45258
My ECCIE Reviews

My Pet Peeves:
- Usually a pm on Eccie: "Are you available today at noon?" (when it's 9am, no other info is given, not even a first name). I learned to just bite my tongue and not respond even though I feel sooo tempted to tell them off.
- E-mail correspondence back and forth asking about this and that, that don't have anything to do with setting up appointments or providing. I'm a busy gal, I don't have time to chit chat all day. Ugh!
- "Can I get a discount?"
- Appointment request for weekends when it's very clear on my profile everywhere saying: Availability: WEEKEND: NEVER.
- "Do you offer half hour?"

Basically, anything that doesn't make any sense annoys me! I'm turned on by smart people with common sense! :-)
samantha thom is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 09:40 PM   #62
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha thom View Post
My Pet Peeves:

Basically, anything that doesn't make any sense annoys me! I'm turned on by smart people with common sense! :-)
Darn...I could have saved a lot of bandwidth by just writing that lol.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 10:51 PM   #63
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugbuddy View Post
Pet Peeves:
#1- Providers with GPS
!!
LOL....peeve with providers and civie friends as well....let me just give you directions....coming from about 4 of the 5 major routes to my place the GPS will just confuse you...let me just give you a landmark or two that are very close that you will know...

GPS...while I love it most of the time...is responsible for the dumbing down of America...much like calculators and spell check....
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 11:13 PM   #64
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Issabellafox View Post
Deleted, CC
I know one bedrooms are horrible for resale, but how many do you need for a good session?
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 12:18 PM   #65
Hugbuddy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
LOL....peeve with providers and civie friends as well....let me just give you directions....coming from about 4 of the 5 major routes to my place the GPS will just confuse you...let me just give you a landmark or two that are very close that you will know...

GPS...while I love it most of the time...is responsible for the dumbing down of America...much like calculators and spell check....

Not talkin bout navigation GPS's!!! http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gps, Def #5
Hugbuddy is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 12:29 PM   #66
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post

I would rather use my GPS instead of listening to 20 minutes of "oh and you'll see a church on your right and then about 20 feet down you'll see a fence post and maybe about 2 miles after the fence post you'll need to start looking for a light and a little ways after the light you'll want to make a left but it isn't marked and we don't put lights out." I like to watch the road not peer steadily into the distance looking for some random item because peeps don't know the streets in their neighborhood

I like directions that go more like "Go to A street, make a left, go to B street, make a right" I don't care about your landmarks ;p
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 12:39 PM   #67
ali*cat
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41943
My ECCIE Reviews

Hate, Hate, Hate:

Him: Are you available today? (3 times before I answer)
Me: What time are you looking at?
Him: IDK I'll let ya know
Him: maybe around 2
Me (at 11am) You there? Need the address
Him: (at 12pm) No address
Him: (at 1 pm) Still no address
Him: (at 1:45) OK The address is . . . .(AN hour and 30 minutes from me!!!!!!!)

Me: Sorry, I didn't hear back from you so I already filled that time slot.

Him: I TOLD you i wanted to see you!! (where in all of that does it absolutely solidify the deal?! NOWHERE)
ali*cat is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 01:15 PM   #68
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

we all have a few,here are mine

1. I do not care if you cancel on me just try to do it at least 30 min before session
2. when canceling dont make up bull shit stories, it just makes you look bad and I will never give you another chance, just tell me you cant make it.
3. HAVE PLENTY OF LUBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4. do not smoke in the incall if I am about to arrive..
5. I hate the two call bull shit game, if I want a Cl or Bp gal I will call one, I am screened and a long time member so give me your exact location when I am on my way or before hand.

have a nice day
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 01:31 PM   #69
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

quote---3. HAVE PLENTY OF LUBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 01:49 PM   #70
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY View Post
we all have a few,here are mine

1. I do not care if you cancel on me just try to do it at least 30 min before session
2. when canceling dont make up bull shit stories, it just makes you look bad and I will never give you another chance, just tell me you cant make it.
3. HAVE PLENTY OF LUBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4. do not smoke in the incall if I am about to arrive..
5. I hate the two call bull shit game, if I want a Cl or Bp gal I will call one, I am screened and a long time member so give me your exact location when I am on my way or before hand.

have a nice day
I am confused about the 2 call thing..why is this only restricted to CL or BP girls? I don't give out my room number unless you are in the PARKING LOT, and know many reputable companions who do this exact same thing. When I am using incalls at home, I give the exact address when the gent is on his way, BUT I still ask for at least a text when he arrives so I can direct him where the best parking will be.

I don't put lingerie and heels on and walk around in that all day lol, so once you are on the way that's when I get dressed for that. I don't appreciate a knock on the door not knowing if it will be 3 minutes or a half hour. Many times we have you call because there just might be a maid or maintenance right outside the room and guys get freaked out about that.
Old 01-19-2011, 02:01 PM   #71
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

.. from my experience CL and or BP girls typically are the ones that do this

I am a long time Poster and Member with plenty of reviews and great references, I am just as reputable as you or any other established Provider.
I do not like to play the two call game. You can screen the shit out me so why do I have to drive to your general location then call you again for the room number? I will call/txt/email send up smoke signals if you want when I am on my way.

I choose not to see those ladies who have this practice. Its my $$ and my choice just like its your choice not to see a certain Hobbyist or do certain menu items

well I am not one of those guys, I am not afraid of the maid or Hotel Manager or anyone else. I am single man with nothing to hide
Old 01-19-2011, 02:04 PM   #72
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
I am confused about the 2 call thing..why is this only restricted to CL or BP girls? I don't give out my room number unless you are in the PARKING LOT, and know many reputable companions who do this exact same thing. When I am using incalls at home, I give the exact address when the gent is on his way, BUT I still ask for at least a text when he arrives so I can direct him where the best parking will be.
Only guessing, but I don't think he's objecting to "call me when you get to the hotel." I think he's objecting to "drive to the corner of I10 and I 610 and call." Oftentimes you get to the corner, and there's no more communication.

I had a lady call 1/2 an hour she was supposed to arrive at the outcall. She said she was running a little late. So, I ask how much. Oh, about 4 hours. I was nearly done getting spic n span for her arrival. Well, I ain't goin' to do that again in one day. So, I canceled.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 02:08 PM   #73
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY View Post
.. from my experience CL and or BP girls typically are the ones that do this

I am a long time Poster and Member with plenty of reviews and great references, I am just as reputable as you or any other established Provider.
I do not like to play the two call game. You can screen the shit out me so why do I have to drive to your general location then call you again for the room number? I will call/txt/email send up smoke signals if you want when I am on my way. I choose not to see those ladies

well I am not one of those guys, I am not afraid of the maid or Hotel Manager. I am single man with nothing to hide
Sorry but that's just ludicrous. The girl is not having you call to see if you are a psycho...it's about keeping you informed of anything that could be going on. I guess if you saw 40 cop cars outside you would just NCNS then lol. There is a REASON we do things the way we do. Being a professional means being detail oriented and being surprised by a knock on the door when I only have one shoe on is not exactly fun. I would never give anyone my room number until he arrived and I don't care how much he is screened. It's about discretion and personal space.

It's also about a comfort zone and many ladies don't choose to see just anyone regardless of what he asks them to do. A 2 second phone call to say, "Hello I have arrived" lets us know you actually made it..duh. Too many guys just don't show up at all and then what? That last phone call to let us know you are alive and well is appreciated. YOU might not be afraid of the maid but what if that girl you are seeing already saw 2 guys before you and drew attention to herself? Do you really want to get into that? I doubt it. You saying you have "nothing to hide" is also a bit alarming considering you are breaking the law lol. So yes, you should very well have something to hide and be discreet about it...if not for yourself for the ladies you see. They are the ones having to stay in that hotel the rest of the week long after you are gone, and I am sure they appreciate men who are cautious.

There are guys I see once a week and have for over a year...they STILL send me a quick text to make sure it's ok to proceed. You fail to realize just how many things can happen in the half hour it takes you to get there. The toilet could overflow, the neighbors could be knocking if it's a home, LE could be doing a raid...it's endless.
Old 01-19-2011, 02:15 PM   #74
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
Sorry but that's just ludicrous. The girl is not having you call to see if you are a psycho...it's about keeping you informed of anything that coud be going on. I guess if you saw 40 cop cars outside you would just NCNS then lol. Being a professional means being detail oriented and being surprised by a knock on the door when I only have one shoe on is not exactly fun. I would never give anyone my room number until he arrived and I don't care how much he is screened. It's about discretion and personal space.
in fact I did pull up to a hotel once and there was 40 or more cop cars there, I marched right in an had a great time....they were having a State Cop Covention

and Mr Tudor hit the biggest nail on the head!!! I have had that happen in the past quite a few times

I understand your POV but again I will choose not see you or any other Provider who has this policy.

Perhaps you need better clients if they are wasting your time.. I dont know

and if she is running a Hooker Factory I dont want to see her anyway, she is one bringing attention to herself, and do you actually think Hotel Managers do not know what is going on???
they are not stupid, as long as you are not acting like Charlie Sheen me thinks it will be okey dokey
Old 01-19-2011, 02:17 PM   #75
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

No I need clients who respect my life and are discreet, but thanks. Have never had even one guy complain about being considerate for the risks I take. Then again, they are usually ones who actually DO have something to lose so the attitude is a tad different. I don't see people who are careless and don't take the obvious into consideration.

I do agree that it is not your fault if she is drawing attention to herself though, but I also highly doubt with the rates you have quoted in reviews that you are only seeing one a day types lol.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women