Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Encounter Reports - Pittsburgh, PA
Encounter Reports - Pittsburgh, PA Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider60002
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47606
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35424
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 11-15-2020, 05:58 PM   #61
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonersimpson View Post
Hey bud. I’ve stayed out of this but if they ever do a meet and greet, I’m coming to look you in the eyes and I’d like you to repeat exactly what you just typed. The internet provides a space where people like yourself feel comfortable expressing these stereotypes in such fashion. I’d be interested to see if you feel the same way when eye to eye. This is not a threat in the slightest. Consider it an offer to a friendly discussion. God bless and stay safe out here.
I think Cabot said it better than I could say, your veiled threat is meaningless as is your opinion of what I wrote, it is, what it is. Don't blame the messenger for opening the scroll and reading it to the village.

Again, I'll say it, until the truth can be discussed without anger, and the assumption of racism, there are a myriad of problems that will never be resolved.

You can start with the murder rates in all the major cities, and continue onto the culture of death and disrespect, and how a race is perceived by others.

Threatening someone, and completely ignoring the things they have seen and heard, is just another indication of how bad the problem actually is, even when someone dispassionately states the truth, you can't for one second stop and absorb that a problem even exists, and its fucking hard to see it until it hits you in the face, and then, MAYBE, you begin to see it for what it is.

Stereotypes exist for a reason, because ultimately, someone proves them right, and I'll show you plenty of Caucasians that fit a ton of ours, the Redneck, the White Supremacist, I've even met a few bona fide Nazi's, probably a Klan member or two, and bluntly, they scare me just as much as the 12 year old black kid who pulled a gun in the projects on me, because all hate is blind, it doesn't matter what color the person is, the hate, the anger, the desire to harm because you are different, is all EXACTLY the SAME.

As for the provider who doesn't advertise who she sees, or why, again, its not your CALL to be angry at the person who chooses whom they wish to see, or not, or to even advertise it.

Hell, its not like a baker who won't bake a cake for someone gay needs to advertise it, in fact, they can't it's illegal, and, that in itself is wrong, like it or not, we have freedom of association, and you have a right to take your business elsewhere, if the seller doesn't want to sell to YOU.

I've had providers tell me I could do anal, if I wanted because my dick wasn't too big, and it wouldn't hurt them, if I was too big, do I then rape her? Be angry?

Again, offer YOUR ASS UP FOR PENETRATION, and see suddenly if you have an epiphany about satisfying every dick that comes along, regardless of how big it is, or WHO IT IS....

Nothing in life is guaranteed, Nothing, and don't blame me for revealing that fact to you.
Old 11-15-2020, 06:10 PM   #62
Devo
Valued Poster

To add one thing, and Cabot brought it up, some of the providers who didn't see black men, weren't white, I guess they are Aunt Thomasinas??? Not exactly sure of what would be the appropriate slur to use for one...
Old 11-16-2020, 04:40 AM   #63
Wizard2019
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Old 11-16-2020, 06:11 PM   #64
zip2121
Valued Poster

Encounters: 88

I got turned down by girls in the past for not being black.

Recently too. Screw them.
Old 11-17-2020, 05:37 AM   #65
starway
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

I am an older white male but I love black women. On occasion I will go to a white or an Asian provider but generally it is the black women I want. I just see black women as sexier. I’m not sure if that makes me racist or not. But I have asked several of my black providers why they post no AA men. They have basically told me what is in Devo’s list.

I do feel bad that providers would exclude based on race. It is a sad commentary on society. Still I love black women.
Old 11-17-2020, 09:46 AM   #66
sjomonty
Account Disabled

Encounters: 41

So does that mean if you are a guy and dont want a dude sucking your cock you are a sexist? Like it or not, race makes us different. It should not affect things like jobs or housing but when it comes to something so personal as whos dick you will have in you, I think its fine to include or exclude.
Old 11-17-2020, 10:16 AM   #67
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard2019 View Post
Yep. Another definition of the word is the belief that a race is inferior, so when Devo made a bunch of negative generalizations about black men, that was racist too. There are matters of fact. The word racism has a definition and these instances have met the requirements of that definition. Discriminating on the basis of race is textbook racism, as is making negative generalizations on the basis of race.
Old 11-17-2020, 12:23 PM   #68
sjomonty
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
Yep. Another definition of the word is the belief that a race is inferior, so when Devo made a bunch of negative generalizations about black men, that was racist too. There are matters of fact. The word racism has a definition and these instances have met the requirements of that definition. Discriminating on the basis of race is textbook racism, as is making negative generalizations on the basis of race.
So then scholarships that are only for blacks, do you consider that racist?
Old 11-17-2020, 12:35 PM   #69
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjomonty View Post
So then scholarships that are only for blacks, do you consider that racist?
By the textbook definition "racial discriminaton" they are, but I understand that they're in place to make up for historic and current systematic racism against black people.
Old 11-17-2020, 12:42 PM   #70
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Quote:
By the textbook definition "racial discriminaton" they are, but I understand that they're in place to make up for historic and current systematic racism against black people.

typical liberal response.......... but.....lol
Old 11-17-2020, 01:06 PM   #71
sjomonty
Account Disabled

Quote:
So the double standard applies. Fuck that. I personally think that liberals' are the most racist people out there because they think that black folks CANT make it without there help. I know many good black folks and they dont want to be treated different in any way shape or form than anyone else. They especially dont want people to think they cant make it without everyone's help. Thinking that blacks cant survive without extra help is one of the most racist thoughts out there and only serves to keep blacks right where they are.
Old 11-17-2020, 10:28 PM   #72
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard2019 View Post
Quote:
That is a load of crap. Please point out the law that forces an individual to have sex with someone they choose not to. She, just like you or I are free to choose who they want to sleep with. That is a right of all Americans. Has ZERO to do with discrimination
Old 11-18-2020, 06:41 AM   #73
Smarty1
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjomonty View Post
So does that mean if you are a guy and dont want a dude sucking your cock you are a sexist? Like it or not, race makes us different. It should not affect things like jobs or housing but when it comes to something so personal as whos dick you will have in you, I think its fine to include or exclude.
No you’re not sexist, just homophobic.
Old 11-18-2020, 02:29 PM   #74
Devo
Valued Poster

Quote:

No, I posted what I was TOLD by various providers, I did not post generalizations, I posted what is FACT.

Quit playing the race card, and quit blaming me for a culture that has created its own environment, an environment that some providers do NOT want to WORK IN.

If it helps, I have been told similar things about other races as well, as well as a slew of complaints about cheap fuckers in Pittsburgh in general.

Truth, is not racist, unless you PERCEIVE it as RACIST, or just need a race card to play because you couldn't get the pussy you think you are entitled to.
Old 11-18-2020, 02:38 PM   #75
Devo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by starway View Post
I am an older white male but I love black women. On occasion I will go to a white or an Asian provider but generally it is the black women I want. I just see black women as sexier. I’m not sure if that makes me racist or not. But I have asked several of my black providers why they post no AA men. They have basically told me what is in Devo’s list.

I do feel bad that providers would exclude based on race. It is a sad commentary on society. Still I love black women.
You miss the point entirely, they are not being racist, they are excluding dealing with a certain demographic because of the chance that it won't be a good business decision, plain and simple.

As I said earlier, if you want to discuss the rise of a culture that doesn't value life, doesn't respect women, or the culture of having a father in the household, and what that does or doesn't do to create what we see today, that's is a whole other problem that is never going to be solved until those within that culture decide that it's an issue that THEY are going to change, its never going to happen from outside.
Thread Closed

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Babydoll2211

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women