Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70484
biomed161077
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453044
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47786
pyramider46370
bambino40450
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-02-2011, 08:42 PM   #61
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

I think it's a great idea from the providers standpoint. From the hobbyist standpoint I think it makes us look like complete idiots. Oh I am Suzy and I am $300.00 hour. Oh I am Suzette and I am $650.00 and hour Oh I am Michelle Suzette and I am $1000.00 hour. Ladies go for it. Guys open your fucking eyes.
Old 10-02-2011, 08:43 PM   #62
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
As for london being high volume, Yeah right! That girl sucks dick two weeks out of the month. I talk to her everyday. I know this.
You don't know shit. You only know what she tells you. You admit this yourself. You won't know it until you're with her 24/7 for a month or more. My point is, you say you "know." If asked under oath, you could not testify to this because you don't actually "know." All you know is what London has told you.

And in her posts here she boasts a lot about bullshitting people. I wouldn't be surprised if you aren't one of them.
Old 10-02-2011, 08:44 PM   #63
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
I did not ask you to out anyone, Naomi. I figured you knew better, but obviously you didn't. So, I guess you're a rocking fucktard. Just for your info, when you "out" someone, you tell the world their RL identity, not another alias under which they go. Jeesh, I knew you were naive and dumb, but I didn't think it wen this far.
A fucktard huh? But you're the one paying for pussy.

My definition of outing someone is a bit different than yours. Simple as that.

Charles, You're funny. You act as a friend one minute
then the next minute you gossip behind my back or try to bash me on the boards. At least Burk keeps it real with me 100% of the time and tells me I'm a bitch. YOU are fake, bipolar and would use whatever you could against me. I have you all figured out. You are not a friend but a monster/a bully and someone I do not care for anymore. So simply, do me a favor
and go fuck yourself. I am done with you.

Next.
Old 10-02-2011, 08:57 PM   #64
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
I think it's a great idea from the providers standpoint. From the hobbyist standpoint I think it makes us look like complete idiots. Oh I am Suzy and I am $300.00 hour. Oh I am Suzette and I am $650.00 and hour Oh I am Michelle Suzette and I am $1000.00 hour. Ladies go for it. Guys open your fucking eyes.
:-) I appreciate your honesty love.
Old 10-02-2011, 09:01 PM   #65
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You don't know shit. You only know what she tells you. You admit this yourself. You won't know it until you're with her 24/7 for a month or more. My point is, you say you "know." If asked under oath, you could not testify to this because you don't actually "know." All you know is what London has told you.

And in her posts here she boasts a lot about bullshitting people. I wouldn't be surprised if you aren't one of them.

WTF...when did this thread become about me and what I do? Granted, she only knows what I tell her but a total idiot would not even believe I am banging guys left and right when half my life is spent on freaking Eccie lol. She just spent a week in the same city where she was booked, and I had a total of 4 clients! That's 4 clients in FOUR DAYS!! And yes, actually I can prove it because we had 5 other people there that I was calling left and right waiting on Naomi lol.

Also, how many guys do you think are lining up to be with someone twice as much as the market dictates, and with an attitude like mine and nowhere near the perfect physical description? Some, but not many.

Here's some truth for ya Chuckie...women getting a ton of business, don't NEED more than one persona lol. Wow... Am I making a lot of money? Sure, but I don't "see" that many to do it. Duh...how could I really.

Naomi, I agree Charles needs Lithium or needs to stop letting that OH fill his head with bs when she just needs approval from as many people as she can get ha ha. I will stop there.
Old 10-02-2011, 09:04 PM   #66
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

That wasn't very nice at all Charles!

but..
Old 10-02-2011, 09:06 PM   #67
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

is the fighting over..
Old 10-02-2011, 09:08 PM   #68
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

SNL and London, DO NOT mind Charles.He doesn't even deserve a response!!!! He tries to play nice in private with me, gossip about us (London and I) with his "holier than thou" friends and bash us in public and thinks WE are the dumb ones as if we aren't aware of his antics! After I've tried to be nice to him in the past??? People like that to me are TRASH. I am done communicating with him. He is a fake!

Anyways, back to the topic. Oooh yeah that... Thanks for the responses guys.
Old 10-02-2011, 09:09 PM   #69
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I think we're saying the same thing. A girl has 3 personas: her HDH persona sees 1 guy a week. The 2nd persona sees 3 guys a week. And her 3rd (and cheapest, maybe BP) persona sees 5 guys a week. That's 9 guys a week. Granted, it's not 2 in the am and 2 in the pm, but I don't call that low volume, either.
That's about right, but you let me know when you see me advertising anywhere for any less than 400 for FS honey. I won't even do a massage for less than 2, and that's JUST a freaking massage with my damn bottom on.Now, if you wanna talk about BJs, I could do that all day long, but really I don't have the time alone to do it. I still have to make arrangements to be in the position to work in this biz, and that does not occur but one or two days a week at home, and 2-4 when I leave town. No way I am using my vagina that much...are you nuts lol. Right.
Old 10-02-2011, 09:14 PM   #70
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Eh ... well I'm done with that nonsense.

I just thought it would be cool to see if I could get $2,000 for 3 hours. LOL

I may experiment with it one day but not anytime soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
And yes, actually I can prove it because we had 5 other people there that I was calling left and right waiting on Naomi lol.
Lmfao.
Old 10-02-2011, 10:23 PM   #71
Logan135
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I think it's ok if a ladies has two websites..... what would be more interesting would be to have a date with each of the ladies to see if the more expensive version was worth it as compared to the walmart version. Of course I would wear glasses ala Clark Kent so she would be none the wiser.... (I know what you're thinking, but lois lane was pretty smart and she never figured it out )
Old 10-03-2011, 12:35 AM   #72
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan135 View Post
I think it's ok if a ladies has two websites..... what would be more interesting would be to have a date with each of the ladies to see if the more expensive version was worth it as compared to the walmart version. Of course I would wear glasses ala Clark Kent so she would be none the wiser.... (I know what you're thinking, but lois lane was pretty smart and she never figured it out )
You go ahead and tell me if it was worth it. Oh by the way the provider will really appreciate it. Ladies no wonder you call us dumb asses
Old 10-03-2011, 01:33 AM   #73
simpleton
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

The first time I saw this done I was like wtf is that chick doing with another chicks pictures. So I sent this provider a little message stating some chick stole her pictures and were using them on xwz website. Her reply was ssshhhh don't tell anyone but nobody stole my pictures. I replied yes, that bitch did. I saw the pictures. Then she sent me back a message that said, simpleton, did you ride the short bus to school? That's my website too. OOOOHHHHH, I get it now.
Old 10-03-2011, 01:37 AM   #74
simpleton
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
. Ladies no wonder you call us dumb asses

Whoa,whoa whoa. A lady would never call somebody that. Very unlady like to use that word.
Old 10-03-2011, 08:03 AM   #75
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan135 View Post
Lmfao! I don't think there would be a much difference. As I said, I'm not letting anyone greek me or licking anyone's ass.

Maybe as an added to the expensive persona, I'd let them like MY ass. mMMMmmmmm....

Yeah you wouldn't be able to date the two personas because they wouldn't even be based in the same city... get it.
One website could be based in Paris and you wouldn't know it.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women