Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47756
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-03-2015, 06:35 PM   #61
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
+1

And, according to the Founding Fathers, it always was an individual right:
Has anyone dialed 911 for the "Whambulance" to come get woomby after he just got "trucked" ?
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 07:36 PM   #62
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Has anyone dialed 911 for the "Whambulance" to come get woomby after he just got "trucked" ?
Better call a front end loader...

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 08:35 PM   #63
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
The second amendment doesn't say any of that. It's not about what it 'implies', dumbass. It's about what it actually SAYS. Go read it. Keep and bear arms were used as military terms during the 1700s. That, along with the well-regulated militia means the guns were for that purpose, not the private citizen.

You and your ilk have tried to twist it to mean something else, but it doesn't. I know gun laws in this country aren't working. I know we have one of these shootings all the fucking time. I know if it you were kin, you wouldn't be on here calling them false flags and all that other bullshit you spew.
According to the Scotus it does indeed mean the private citizen. If we have to follow their reasoning with regards to gay marriage and abortion they are equally right when it comes to the second amendment.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 09:52 PM   #64
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
+1

And, according to the Founding Fathers, it always was an individual right:
According to TWO founding fathers, you fucking moron. You've been caught in yet another lie, but what's new.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 09:53 PM   #65
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLeg505 View Post
So, if "enforcing the law" is a cop out, we don't need to enforce any laws??? Or do we only enforce the ones YOU specifically like?? So you can stop worrying about the cops busting you at the truck stop gloryhole??

As for your Supreme Court citations, you know they were all issued BEFORE they issued the Heller vs DC ruling that the Second Amendment is an "Individual self defense right" that has nothing to do with "militias". But of course you know that, don't you Woomby-tunes? ?
I said saying that was a copout. Learn to read. If it has nothing to do with militias, then why even use that terminology?
Old 10-03-2015, 10:07 PM   #66
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
According to TWO founding fathers, you fucking moron. You've been caught in yet another lie, but what's new.
You'd be the jackass liar that can't count, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Quote:
"To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them." -- Richard Lee Federal Farmer XVIII, January 25, 1788.

"[T]he people are not to be disarmed of their weapons. They are left in full possession of them." Zacharia Johnson speech in the Virginia Ratifying Convention, June 25, 1778.

"We established however some, although not all its [self-government] important principles . The constitutions of most of our States assert, that all power is inherent in the people; that they may exercise it by themselves, in all cases to which they think themselves competent, (as in electing their functionaries executive and legislative, and deciding by a jury of themselves, in all judiciary cases in which any fact is involved,) or they may act by representatives, freely and equally chosen; that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed." Thomas Jefferson letter to John Cartwright, 1824.

"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks." Thomas Jefferson letter to Peter Carr, August 19, 1785.

"Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed; as they are in almost every kingdom of Europe. The supreme power in America cannot enforce unjust laws by the sword; because the whole body of the people are armed, and constitute a force superior to any band of regular troops that can be, on any pretence, raised in the United States." Noah Webster An Examination of the Leading Principles of the Federal Constitution, October 10, 1787.

"No freeman shall be debarred the use of arms." Thomas Jefferson, Draft Constitution for the State of Virginia, June, 1776.

"The great object is, that every man be armed ... Every one who is able may have a gun." Patrick Henry.

"[The Constitution preserves] the advantage of being armed which Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation...(where) the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." James Madison, The Federalist Papers, No. 46.
And don't forget Heller vs D.C., you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 10:12 PM   #67
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
You'd be the jackass liar that can't count, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

And don't forget Heller vs D.C., you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
You said all. You'd be the liar, you gay shitstain on the rainbow colored thong that is reytardo's life.
Old 10-03-2015, 10:18 PM   #68
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You said all. You'd be the liar, you gay shitstain on the rainbow colored thong that is reytardo's life.
Couldn't deal with the real facts of the issue so you immediately traipse off into faggot land, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. You're the cock-sucker in the rainbow colored thong hanging from your ears while you take a mouthful, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Old 10-03-2015, 10:28 PM   #69
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Couldn't deal with the real facts of the issue so you immediately traipse off into faggot land, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. You're the cock-sucker in the rainbow colored thong hanging from your ears while you take a mouthful, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
The real facts were that not all the founding fathers said that. You insinuate they did. You lied. And the fact that you like rainbow colored shit is your problem, not mine.
Old 10-03-2015, 10:30 PM   #70
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
The real facts were that not all the founding fathers said that. You insinuate they did. You lied. And the fact that you like rainbow colored shit is your problem, not mine.
The rainbow colored panties you wear over your pointed, dullard's head are blinding you to the real facts of the issue, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. What the Founding Fathers said -- and Heller -- trumps your sorry ass opinions every fuckin' day of the week, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Old 10-03-2015, 10:52 PM   #71
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Did I say any of those things? The idea is to lower crime, idiot. And of course, you drag out Hitler, because he's a rational argument...
You don't have to SAY it, mope. Your statement clearly IMPLIED it.

And, in this instance, there is nothing irrational about pointing to Hitler. He was, in fact, democratically elected. And millions of Germans, including ALL of the Jews, definitely needed guns as a result.

So, explain exactly how the existence of democracy means no private citizen needs a gun.

And THIS time, don't dodge the question.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 11:08 PM   #72
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

The link below is an easy straight up explanation of the terminology in the Second Amendment. Most of us already understand it. But for those few who don't look it over.

Jim

http://blog.heartland.org/2014/06/th...2nd-amendment/
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 12:02 AM   #73
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
You don't have to SAY it, mope. Your statement clearly IMPLIED it.

And, in this instance, there is nothing irrational about pointing to Hitler. He was, in fact, democratically elected. And millions of Germans, including ALL of the Jews, definitely needed guns as a result.

So, explain exactly how the existence of democracy means no private citizen needs a gun.

And THIS time, don't dodge the question.
I don't take orders from you, shitbag

Jesus Christ, what do you think this is? Somewhere you call the shots?
Old 10-04-2015, 12:41 AM   #74
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Did someone hear something? A redundant echo from the past (or that passed?)

Did a camel just get his nose in the tent?

King of the wild frontier?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 10:55 AM   #75
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Did someone hear something? A redundant echo from the past (or that passed?)

Did a camel just get his nose in the tent?

King of the wild frontier?

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women