Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60005
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-23-2011, 05:31 PM   #61
AlluringExotic
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 83713
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph lauren View Post
..check for urself p411/eccie dallas/dfw an see how they're out numbered..plus this is texas most of these guys are jus more attracted to caucasian an hispanic spinners.. Imo
I second this as an stripper turned provider. Most guys here in Texas prefer white and hispanic ladies. Even still, that hasn't affected my money not one bit. I've always told my "racist-custys-turned-into-jungle-fever-lovers" that the only color that matters is on the inside, and whats in your pocket. Pink and Green!

I can't compete with all the blonde skinny cuties on this site and I'm not about to either. Whats more deviating than to feel a black woman's soft, curvy body/booty and to have a taste of mama's chocolate?

Remember guys, Pink and Green are the only colors that matter!
Old 05-23-2011, 05:43 PM   #62
pfunky16
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 21

I like this thread. I am a black male and I've come across woman of many colors who have this new hip hop ghetto attitude and it's a turn off. I just want to talk to some of the brothers out there thats making other brothers look bad.
Old 05-23-2011, 05:55 PM   #63
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexaTheAmazon View Post
I love this!!!!!
Old 05-23-2011, 05:56 PM   #64
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfunky16 View Post
I like this thread. I am a black male and I've come across woman of many colors who have this new hip hop ghetto attitude and it's a turn off. I just want to talk to some of the brothers out there thats making other brothers look bad.
The hip hop ghetto attitude is a turn off. Meeting a "brother" that doesn't have that attitude is always a treat! That hasn't always been the case for me .
Old 05-23-2011, 06:08 PM   #65
AlluringExotic
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 83713
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfunky16 View Post
I've heard several black males talk bad about sista providers. I'm not gonna say that having a "Ghetto" mentality is generally a bad thing, but having the "negativity" that often comes with it is a big no-no!
Old 05-23-2011, 06:34 PM   #66
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I was hanging out with a friend of mine two days ago. He's a Caucasian male form the UK. He was going on and on about how much he enjoyed my company (not a paid date, we were just hanging out). He went on to tell me that I wasn't like the black women here that the black women here are "ghetto" and "full of drama". His exact words. He said he couldn't "date" them. The whole not being well spoken thing is a drag as well. I too can't stand the way most AA ladies talk but I know they're not all like that. I had a very hard time adjusting to that when I first got to the states.
Old 05-23-2011, 07:46 PM   #67
SlowHand49
Account Disabled

Default What's important

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexaTheAmazon View Post

I couldn't agree more. Well said.

The ability to trust and be discreet is huge, as well.
Old 05-23-2011, 08:51 PM   #68
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Someone say MOCHA?

And oh yeah Lisa's first reply is spot oh.
Old 05-23-2011, 08:59 PM   #69
am-a-pleaser
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
There have been several threads about "Why no black men?" and these threads seem to reappear every 2-3 weeks. We all know now why some providers won't see black men.. but why is it that black women are looked down on in the industry.

Here's another thing though: I found that it wasn't only her with that mentality. I am now good friends with agency owners around the world and most of them have told me in the past that they would love to have me on their "team" but they usually do not hire black girls because most black girls have a rep for being ghetto, unattractive and rude and they do not get a lot of calls for them.

So hobbyists today I ask you.. is this true? Do you see black women? If not, what are your reasons? It's a bit pointless now that I'm currently not working but I must say that I am very well educated, well spoken and attractive. I know of other ebony ladies like KaraLynnKelly and NicoleSaunders that are just as attractive and well spoken but why is it that black women get a bad rep?

Please no flames, drama... whatever. Try to stay on topic pretty please .

I have seen black women and will continue to see black ladies. Some overnights, some clock-free, some out in public, doubles . . . I choose ladies based on a number of things. Attraction, personality, attitude. Race/color is not in my criteria.
Old 05-23-2011, 10:00 PM   #70
CarolinaGent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Race doesn't really figure into my decision making as far as providers. Either they are my type, or they aren't. Over the past few years I have only been seeing ebony providers, but that's just because they caught my eye but that doesn't mean I would see another type if they caught my eye.
Old 05-23-2011, 10:30 PM   #71
SneakyCancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

i think it really depends on where you get the fruit from. I see black gals as well but i am an equal opportunity freak as well. i do like a woman with head turning curves so typically by genes this puts me in the latina/ebony category.

the bp girls can be ghetto, typically the incall is dead giveaway
Old 05-24-2011, 12:00 AM   #72
Browneagle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
Sudanese. So you're African? Welcome! I'm full Nigerian (can't get blacker than that lol). Super cool! Nice to see another lady from Africa here. *hugs*

Yes they will go as far as saying that their great grandfather was indian. Anything to get away from being AA or Black.
You know what though? I hear this more about African American girls than just blacks in general. I like AA girls for the most part. I believe there are good and bad apples in all ethnicities.
I think it is necessary for AA women to have a stronger sense of self than other Black women because they must constantly deal with subtle and explicit messages which tell them that they are valued less than women of other races. Those messages occur in many ways in this country and are especially harmful to young AA girls. For some, insecurity and jealousy becomes an issue as they grow up buying into certain stereotypes and negative images of themselves. That in turn causes them to lose an understanding and appreciation of self and not identify as afrocentric.
Old 05-24-2011, 12:23 AM   #73
incognito isis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 73232

Regardless of what that agency lady said, I think she may have had ulterior motives. Like she was trying to knock you down a few pegs. Anyway, there is a market for everything in this hobby. From MILFS, to latinas, to girl next door, to BBW, to black women, to midgets!! Thats why you do well, because there is a market for everyone and anyone with a passion for life knows that variety is the spice of it. Plus, many black women have gone on to be legends in the modeling world: Naomi Campbell, Tyra Banks, Beverly Johnson, Iman.

Back on subject: I don't know where such mentality comes from, other than to say everyone has their own "type." I mean, many providers have NBA policies for a variety of reasons. Those reasons could be the same reasons men have NBA policies.
Old 05-24-2011, 12:30 AM   #74
incognito isis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 73232

One more thing. Alot of these women who act "ghetto" may just think it's socially acceptable and cool.

But I always liked this song when I was a kid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7VD5UpAXPo
Old 05-24-2011, 12:41 AM   #75
Red Tex
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Quote:
So hobbyists today I ask you.. is this true? Do you see black women? If not, what are your reasons?
I have only been with one black woman back in a studio. It was a good time and I was looking for a twist.

No, I do not see black women. Most of the ones I meet in the strip club are loud and pushy. Also, somewhere inside of me is some racism. I am not happy about it, but it is there.

I do not like any ass shaking. Most black girls really like shaking their ass. I am even more put off when white women do it(once again the racism comes out). I do not find it erotic at all, I see it as demeaning.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women