Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70492
biomed161114
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40458
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-28-2010, 12:45 AM   #61
Sensual Sophia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 146
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsmith0123 View Post
Sorry for the lengthy discourse. For the corny ending, I'll repeat the old mantra, 'make love not war.' That's what I'm for (with apologies to Pat Green).
Don't apologize. Your post was one of the most reasonable I've read in quite some time. Welcome to the board and please don't be scared off by the drama.
Sensual Sophia is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 02:19 AM   #62
Guest060211-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

and this thread has cost me lots of popcorn.

i was going to ask carl, since he is going to fiesta for more popcorn.

and then i see this.

In addition to Carl's well-thought out post, also consider:

Marketing:
* Domain name purchasing & hosting
* Website maintenance (if required)
* Professional photographs (I'm guilty of skimping on this one due to not having a reliable and discrete photography contact in Austin, but I've got it handled now... and professional photos aren't cheap!)
* Board memberships (the ones I belong to range from $10-20/month)
* Advertising fees (anywhere from $0-$300/month per website)

Communication:
* Data card for mobile Internet (especially popular with traveling ladies)
* Required computer protection plans and/or maintenance fees

Travel & Transportation:
* Airline, rental car or gas/mileage/oil for travel to tour destinations
* Airline baggage fees for travel to tour destinations
* Hotel costs for tour cities (room, tax, parking)
* Gas/mileage/oil for outcalls

BCD:
* Massage lotion and/or oil
* Liquor/beer/wine for clients
* Toys and roleplay items
* Batteries

Miscellaneous:
* Gym membership
* Hair cut, color, styling
* Manicures & pedicures
* Waxing, laser hair removal, or countless fresh razor blades (What are those things made out of, anyways? Diamonds?! Geez.)
* Tanning
* Makeup
* Therapist (No, seriously. Therapist.)

If you need a the-rapist. nevermind i wont start.

quite frankly i dont care if you have on make up for me.
tanning is not that important to me
gym membership, come on you can bow flex at home
laser hair removal, and why do you still need more razor blades.

can we just keep this simple and fun, thats all i care about.

peace
atx
S.E.B
Guest060211-3 is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 06:44 AM   #63
guest040711-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 60

Quote from Whispers:

But to be BRUTALLY HONEST about the subject of this thread.

If you guys would have powwowed and had Sixx or Space close and lock the thread none of this would be here right now as far as I am concerned.

Maybe I'm wrong for saying it but they are Austin guys that I respect and either of them can pick up the phone and tell me to Shut the Fuck Up and I will do it because I support their presence as Mods and to do otherwise would be hypocritical.

For anyone dealing with something that was as polarizing as that thread was you sure should have had their input on it as well as what is said here.

St.Mateo did not close the thread, I did.

This thread is a continuation of the subject and all the info is still here and also in the closed thread.

I was contacted by the OP and asked to close it.
guest040711-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 07:27 AM   #64
Guest022712-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 2245
My ECCIE Reviews

To somewhat answer the question in regards to our expenses--

Last year on my taxes, my eligible business deductions came to just shy of 16k. And, that is with taking 4 months off during my move. My current year expenses are as follows-- and you should keep in mind that I am a less expensive provider and as such, offer fewer amenities.

Incall rent-- $1000-- I do not share. On occasion, I'll offer my space to a travelling lady with the stipulation that she has to work around my schedule, but I don't share with local ladies. Sharing leads to drama, and I don't need any drama brought into my life by others.

Cell Phone-- $40/month. Metro PCS, hobby line.

Advertising-- I spend anywhere from $100-$300 on advertising in any given month depending on time of year. I don't waste good money on it during the summer-- its dead. But right now, I ramp up my advertising to cash in on the "busy season".

Laundry-- I wash all incall linens, towels, etc separately from my home stuff. Including detergent, etc it averages out to about $25/month

Condoms/Lube/Basic Toiletries-- I provide soap, shampoo, mouthwash, general paper goods, bottled water. I spend in the neighborhood of $50/month on this.

So-- $1415/month right now, not including hair, nails, and tanning--- because while I may not do those things when not working, most ladies do. And thats just to keep my "business" open. Doesn't include having to make an income by any means.

Now-- as to some of the other things discussed, I don't comment simply because my views are a bit different than many.
Guest022712-3 is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 07:48 AM   #65
Guest092810
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

[QUOTE=78704;621861]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Milf View Post
You'll never deserve to be with a WOMAN like me!

Doesn't matter. Even if he did do something bad enough to deserve it, it would violate the 8th Amendment and Article 5 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

I'm a BEAUTIFUL desirable woman who takes care of herself!/quote]

You're an offensive insulting shrew and 'mature' in your case clearly refers to old wrinkled and saggy rather than your manners or deportment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Milf View Post
Is that so? Thank you for the insults. Much appreciated.
Shows what a gentleman your not.
Seriously?

Both of you should go private with that kind of nonsense. It's really very childish....
Guest092810 is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 08:07 AM   #66
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie Reign View Post
In addition to Carl's well-thought out post, also consider:

Marketing:
* Domain name purchasing & hosting
* Website maintenance (if required)
* Professional photographs (I'm guilty of skimping on this one due to not having a reliable and discrete photography contact in Austin, but I've got it handled now... and professional photos aren't cheap!)
* Board memberships (the ones I belong to range from $10-20/month)
* Advertising fees (anywhere from $0-$300/month per website)

Communication:
* Data card for mobile Internet (especially popular with traveling ladies)
* Required computer protection plans and/or maintenance fees

Travel & Transportation:
* Airline, rental car or gas/mileage/oil for travel to tour destinations
* Airline baggage fees for travel to tour destinations
* Hotel costs for tour cities (room, tax, parking)
* Gas/mileage/oil for outcalls

BCD:
* Massage lotion and/or oil
* Liquor/beer/wine for clients
* Toys and roleplay items
* Batteries

Miscellaneous:
* Gym membership
* Hair cut, color, styling
* Manicures & pedicures
* Waxing, laser hair removal, or countless fresh razor blades (What are those things made out of, anyways? Diamonds?! Geez.)
* Tanning
* Makeup
* Therapist (No, seriously. Therapist.)

And, last but not least... taxes. I set aside 35% off my income for taxes, and each quarter I pay a specific amount based on what I estimate I will owe at the end of the year.

Having your own separate incall really is akin to operating a complete second residence, even if you share with other providers.
Some of these are legit expenses but many are BS. It's like saying I can claim clothing and hair cuts for my job. Everything under miscellaneous is BS.

Computer protection. Really. Would this be like AVG. No wait, that's free.

Pictures. Sure, but that is typically a once a year expense at the most and many pictures are not done by a professional and cost nothing.

You're grasping at straws to make your expenses seem over whelming when in reality they are not much different than any of us have. It's like you want to claim toothpaste because you brushed your teeth before an appointment.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 08:37 AM   #67
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

like I said before and I will say it again

IT TAKES MONEY TO MAKE MONEY
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 09:02 AM   #68
Nibbles_n_Licksx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2660
My ECCIE Reviews

I have been away from the boards for a couple of days now and took me two hours to catch up on this mess. *sigh* So the retired Op asked a question on behalf of all the girls. I don't remember asking anyone to speak up for me period. I have a voice and can speak for myself. Also how are you "non-struggling" girls gonna get so upset and take so much time and effort to make your point. Guess business isn't so good after all! hmmm.... In the original thread the OP asked the opinion of the gents on how we can keep there biz. Well coming on the board for a bitch fest isn't too good for biz it is now? The economy sucks and guys are making less then what they did 4 or even 5 years ago. So a question was asked and they answered it. Whats the fuss over? I never saw anyone saying lower your rates what i saw was the men of the board stating what they can afford these days. Why is this so hard for some swallow thanks boys for all your opinon and views on the matter.
~Kisses Jen
Nibbles_n_Licksx is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 09:12 AM   #69
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by nibbles_n_licksx View Post
..... In the original thread the OP asked the opinion of the gents on how we can keep there biz. Well coming on the board for a bitch fest isn't too good for biz it is now?
~Kisses Jen

Excellent point.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 09:40 AM   #70
Ivory
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 44554

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
If you guys would have powwowed and had Sixx or Space close and lock the thread none of this would be here right now as far as I am concerned.

Maybe I'm wrong for saying it but they are Austin guys that I respect and either of them can pick up the phone and tell me to Shut the Fuck Up and I will do it because I support their presence as Mods and to do otherwise would be hypocritical.
It's painfully obvious that you desperately want the forum to know that Space and Sixx have your telephone number, and that you all are on friendly terms...but I am not sure it is wise to implicate them and saying they are accepting of your derogatory, disrespectful, and belligerent nature...but then again, it sure does explain a whole lot.
Ivory is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 09:41 AM   #71
mastermind238
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

If anyone cares to make an argument based on supply and demand, here are some figures from P411.

Dallas/Ft Worth/Arlington area = 595 providers

Austin/Killeen/San Marcos area = 218 providers

San Antonio area = 65 providers

Houston/Conroe/Beaumont area = 281 providers

Of all the major metro area in Texas, Austin would have BY FAR the highest provider population per capita, and San Antonio BY FAR the lowest. There must be some reason why P411 listings seem not to track overall population so well. But they are what they are. It seems to make sense that Austin is a very competitive market.
mastermind238 is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 09:46 AM   #72
Skip_8
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

Actually, based on what I have read it has been WM and you that have started the insults. Forgive me if I am wrong, but it is a long thread and may have missed something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivory View Post
It's painfully obvious that you desperately want the forum to know that Space and Sixx have your telephone number, and that you all are on friendly terms...but I am not sure it is wise to implicate them and saying they are accepting of your derogatory, disrespectful, and belligerent nature...but then again, it sure does explain a whole lot.
Skip_8 is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 10:02 AM   #73
Carl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Actually, that was Ivory's first post in any of the contested threads. There were plenty of insults traded before her post at 10:40 a.m., Sept. 28th.
Carl is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 10:28 AM   #74
Sensual Sophia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 146
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip_8 View Post
Actually, based on what I have read it has been WM and you that have started the insults. Forgive me if I am wrong, but it is a long thread and may have missed something.
First insult in Ivory's thread was hurled by Whispers in his typical innuendo fashion where everyone knew exactly what he was trying to say but he didn't name names. Ivory retorted directly with a silly (but fairly innocuous) barb and then Whispers took the gloves off and all hell broke loose. As far as I can tell, mods didn't warn anyone about anything as that thread was allowed to go back and fourth with personal attacks for quite some time... but obviously I have no idea since the mod philosophy is to talk to individuals so the community has no idea who is being punished and whether or not disciplinary action has been taken at all. IMO this just leads to rumors and speculation that people are being given special treatment or being let off the hook.

I don't care who gets points or what goes on behind the scenes but I'd love to see Mods call out specific posts for being out of line when they are in violation of the rules. Sixx does that occasionally -- like with a dead child comment and a racial comment, and I appreciate it. But other than that, I rarely see mods tell specific posters that their hateful insults are a violation of the rules -- I think it would serve as a warning to others. I think the community at this time might be under the impression that the insults thrown back and fourth in these various threads aren't against the rules because we never see anything posted other than vague things like "this thread has served it's purpose so it is closed" or "Let's keep the discussion on track".

I'm not trying to criticize the mods here. They have a tough job and I certainly wouldn't want to do it. I just think with the current system, many people get the idea that Whispers and others, male and female, aren't being punished for their insulting comments and that makes a lot of people afraid to speak up in threads because they feel they could be the victim of a personal attack or false accusation at any time without any recourse.

Whether it's Ivory, WM, Whispers, 78704 or anyone else doing the insulting, I think it would be helpful for the community if, in contentious threads, Mods could say something like, "post #xxx and #xxii were out of line. Please everyone refrain from personal attacks."
Sensual Sophia is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 10:56 AM   #75
St.Mateo
Love the curves

Encounters: 14

The owners of Eccie did not tell me to say anything. My post
Is what it is that the excessive vile and name calling isn't going to work anymore.
Again read the rules in the forum guidelines. Follow the rules in.
those guidelines. If you can adhere to them good if not then there
will be problems. Warnings don't seem to work

All of us here are adults let's start acting like it
St.Mateo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women