Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
test
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60420
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48459
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41748
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36105
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-02-2010, 08:58 PM   #61
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

If I dissappear again , first place you look for me is in those two girls panties (that I bought'em for Christmas....)
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 09:00 PM   #62
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
(that I bought'em for Christmas....)
WTF ... The Humanitarian lol
discreetgent is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 09:13 PM   #63
Katy Alexander
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6173

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post

Well I know what I'm getting you two for Christmas!
Cool,I like the ones that are all cotton, and preferably with images of dogs all over them.
Katy Alexander is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 09:16 PM   #64
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

Size?
discreetgent is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 09:19 PM   #65
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Ansley is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 09:26 PM   #66
Katy Alexander
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post
Oh my god, I am in love with that Squirrel.I want what she is wearing including the bow on top.
Old 12-02-2010, 09:31 PM   #67
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I'm thinking the nut in your mouth too.

Sowwy that wasn't nice.
Old 12-03-2010, 12:17 AM   #68
Katy Alexander
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
I'm thinking the nut in your mouth too.

After having been driven to tears for two hours and thirty four minutes from Ansley's Nut comment I have decided that My inner Squirrel will no longer be silenced

Talk to the paw Ans
Old 12-03-2010, 02:19 AM   #69
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default I don't understand

Quote:
I don't care for reviews at all. In Atlanta they are a necessary evil. I never wanted to get to a second page of reviews,but it happened. Luckily I don't attract guys that do write them. If I know that they write reviews, I ask them not to.

My first reviewer was very patient with me. I made sure that all the correct boxes were checked and the review wasn't too graphic. Luckily the rest of the reviews have been pretty respectful. Well, as respectful as one could expect in this business. I haven't really used my reviews as what I will do, but what I won't do. No PSE from me.

Now I know a certain person has a smirk on his face right about now..... that all happened while I was drinking.
How can you tell a hobbyist how to do a review. The only thing that you should have to do with it is how you did during his session. I understand asking not to be too graphic but other that that it's really not up to you since reviews are for us. Don't get me wrong I always try to be honest and fair almost to a fault but I never ask the provider if I should review.

Just my opinion
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 07:20 AM   #70
Laurentius
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
How can you tell a hobbyist how to do a review. The only thing that you should have to do with it is how you did during his session. I understand asking not to be too graphic but other that that it's really not up to you since reviews are for us. Don't get me wrong I always try to be honest and fair almost to a fault but I never ask the provider if I should review.

Just my opinion
I'm not Ansley and wouldn't even try to play her on TV, but on some sites, in order to answer all the danged questions, you have to answer questions whose answers might not be self-evident from the session and, more importantly, have a bearing on the performance score you assign.

Let me use TER as an example. About a year ago, I wrote a review there of what, to date, is the best session I have ever had. Definitely a "10" on performance. As the lady only had a couple of reviews and would benefit from me writing one, I did so.

Now, TER has some crazy specifications regarding performance scores. To get above a 7, a lady has to offer DFK, BBBJ, Anal or "Really be Bi" for each point above 7.

So to score a 10, she has to offer three of those four.

I have no interest in anal sex, so whether a woman offers it or not doesn't even cross my mind. As all my sessions are one-on-one, the fact that she may be bisexual isn't at all obvious unless she has a tatoo on her back that says "I am bisexual."

Given that I didn't know the answer to the "anal" or "bisexual" question, the highest score I could give was 9.

So ... I needed her help. I asked her: Are you bisexual and do you offer anal?

Turns out, she's bisexual. Perfect. Putting the right "X" in the right box allowed me to give her the 10 she deserves.

Personally, I think that essentially requiring a woman to either be bisexual or offer anal sex to qualify for a 10 in performance is STUPID in the extreme. Beyond merely stupid. However, since that site's reviews are very important for providers in some markets, you have to play their stupid game.

Thus, in order to fully and accurately write that review, I literally needed the provider's assistance.

Obviously, if she had come after me with an ax or something that merited a low review to protect the hobbying community at large, I wouldn't have needed her assistance as the score would have been "1."

This may explain to a degree why a provider would help in some aspects of the review process.
Laurentius is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 07:52 AM   #71
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurentius View Post
As all my sessions are one-on-one, the fact that she may be bisexual isn't at all obvious unless she has a tatoo on her back that says "I am bisexual."
The now MIA Sophie Simon had her girlfriend's name tatttoed across her pelvis. Scott Church's pix seemed to cover it up. As I am to understand she got busted big time. Site is a 404/or parked with the ISP. Google her for more info.
Guest083011 is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 07:59 AM   #72
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurentius View Post
Now, TER has some crazy specifications regarding performance scores. To get above a 7, a lady has to offer DFK, BBBJ, Anal or "Really be Bi" for each point above 7.

So to score a 10, she has to offer three of those four.
If she likes anal sex with a woman (strap-on) does that get extra credit and qualify for an 11 or 12?
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 08:16 AM   #73
Rudyard K
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
If she likes anal sex with a woman (strap-on) does that get extra credit and qualify for an 11 or 12?
Are we still talking about Ansley?
Rudyard K is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 08:39 AM   #74
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

No way. I was referring to Laurentius' lady.
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 11:23 AM   #75
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyard K View Post
Are we still talking about Ansley?
No lube for you buddy.

AMPReviews.net