Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70475
biomed161018
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47763
pyramider46370
bambino40445
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-24-2013, 11:17 PM   #61
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

Shhhhhhh, don't tell anybody but mid way through Obama's first term in office, OBL officially began sleeping with the fishes.

Way to go Mr. President! Heh CC
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 11:18 PM   #62
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Actually, all we know about OBL's death is what the government has told us. There is no body, no photos, no independent proof. Reports of OBL's death have been circulation since 2003. He was supposedly on dialysis in 2001. It is doubtful if that was true that he lived another ten years.

Does this mean I don't believe the official story? No, absolutely not. It's probably true. Any president would have done what Obama did with the same intel.

Does this mean I think the government will lie to us when it suits their agenda? Duh! Of course they will, and they have. For an example, google "Gulf of Tonkin."

We already know that Obama is the most corrupt, dishonest and secretive President in history. I'm not going to take his word for anything. His word means nothing.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 11:20 PM   #63
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
The decision to let women serve in combat roles comes right after the end of don't ask don't tell. Do you think that out of the closet gays will be a problem for cohesion and morale?
The purpose is not to have an effective fighting force, the purpose is to be "fair". C'mon Joe, you know how those clowns think.

Old 01-24-2013, 11:20 PM   #64
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Actually, all we know about OBL's death is what the government has told us. There is no body, no photos, no independent proof. Reports of OBL's death have been circulation since 2003. He was supposedly on dialysis in 2001. It is doubtful if that was true that he lived another ten years.

Does this mean I don't believe the official story? No, absolutely not. It's probably true. Any president would have done what Obama did with the same intel.

Does this mean I think the government will lie to us when it suits their agenda? Duh! Of course they will, and they have. For an example, google "Gulf of Tonkin."

We already know that Obama is the most corrupt, dishonest and secretive President in history. I'm not going to take his word for anything. His word means nothing.

Shhhhhhh, don't tell anybody but mid way through Obama's first term in office, OBL officially began sleeping with the fishes.

Way to go Mr. President!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 11:20 PM   #65
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

But Israel and Russia don't do it anymore. Given the history of women in the military to date the standards will be lowered to get more women qualified for political posturing.

OBL is dead? When did that happen? Do we have any proof? I can see the win-win for Obama and Bin Laden. OBL sets up a patsy who dies, OBL gets to retire and Obama can claim credit.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 11:28 PM   #66
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
[Sarcasm on] Yes, and now Al Qaeda is leaderless and powerless. They won't bother us anymore! They learned their lesson, for sure! [Sarcasm off]
Unfortunately, that's plausible to fifty one percent of the voters. They think Obama saved GM, and won the war on terrorism and provided free health care for everyone.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 11:30 PM   #67
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
The decision to let women serve in combat roles comes right after the end of don't ask don't tell. Do you think that out of the closet gays will be a problem for cohesion and morale?
Ask BigKoTex. It seems LT BigKoTex and his buddies had a definite problem with the limp-wristed types during his Army days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post

Way to go Mr. President! Heh CC
Quote:

Way to go Mr. President!

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...3&postcount=97

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...7&postcount=92
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 11:37 PM   #68
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
The purpose is not to have an effective fighting force, the purpose is to be "fair". C'mon Joe, you know how those clowns think.

Klinger would need a new strategy in today's military.

joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 11:57 PM   #69
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:

Way to go Mr. President!
prove it.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 12:18 AM   #70
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Yeah.........and when it's that time of the month we can rotate them on the front lines.

....PMS shock and awe!

I can just hear the cry for "MEDIC!" for that open wound that never heals.

Right bigKotex ???
I am so gratified to learn how highly you valued my service.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 12:32 AM   #71
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Please feel free to cite an incident wherein bin Laden took overt, violent action against the U.S. before Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator’s administration.
IB, Bin Laden's first attack on American soil took place only a few months into Clinton's first term of office. The planning and preparation for the attack took place during Bush Sr's term in office. Had Bush Sr won re-election, he would have been the first President to see a terrorist attack on American soil.

Blaming one President or another is stupid. Terrorists don't give a fuck who is in office when they attack us. Whether it is at home or abroad, if they find a security weakness that they can exploit, they will do it. If it takes 10 months or 10 years to plan, prepare, and execute an attack, they don't care. Its like musical chairs. Whoever happens to be in residence on Pennsylvania Ave when these scumbags set an attack in motion gets tagged for it if the attack is successful, and more or less ignored if the attack is thwarted. Its part of the job description to be President in this day and age.
Old 01-25-2013, 12:42 AM   #72
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
IB, Bin Laden's first attack on American soil took place only a few months into Clinton's first term of office. The planning and preparation for the attack took place during Bush Sr's term in office. Had Bush Sr won re-election, he would have been the first President to see a terrorist attack on American soil.

Blaming one President or another is stupid. Terrorists don't give a fuck who is in office when they attack us. Whether it is at home or abroad, if they find a security weakness that they can exploit, they will do it. If it takes 10 months or 10 years to plan, prepare, and execute an attack, they don't care. Its like musical chairs. Whoever happens to be in residence on Pennsylvania Ave when these scumbags set an attack in motion gets tagged for it if the attack is successful, and more or less ignored if the attack is thwarted. Its part of the job description to be President in this day and age.
So you are admitting you are unable to show any overt attack against the U.S. perpetrated by bin Laden prior to Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's administration; hence, Bush41 had no reason to hunt him down and eliminate him.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 12:45 AM   #73
bully
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Quote:
It was "don't ask, don't tell" when I was in but we had a few guys that we knew were gay and was later confirmed after they checked out. After leaving the service and coming out as gay one guy i knew kept in touch, attended the marine corps ball and various other functions with his marine buddies and everybody was like "dude we knew you were gay" joking around. We had a good laugh with him about it and then it was cool, back to being marines. There never was a problem in my units. They were our brothers just like everybody else. I think the special bond you form in combat and by relying on each other during the lowest of lows supersedes sexual preference. With that being said, they weren't openly gay so guys only had their suspicions and would forget about it. Showering with an openly gay man? A lot of guys would probably have a problem with that. A couple of gay guys in a platoon talking about the sex they have with each other or random guys? Would probably freak out some guys. Homophobic, violent soldiers/marines verbally and physically abusing the openly gay guys? Likely. There are a lot of young, naive and wild guys away from home for the first time in the military. They still have the "pick on the person who's different than me" high school mentality. Can openly gay men in a unit affect cohesion? I believe so. I think it can divide the unit between those who refuse to accept them and those who aren't bothered by it. I witnessed all walks of life...the rich and poor, blacks and whites, hillbillies and city slickers come together as one. The military has work to do in handling the situations with women in combat roles and openly gay people. Only time will tell...
bully is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 12:46 AM   #74
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Actually, we knew as early as the late 80's that Bin Laden was dangerous. Furthermore, we knew that it was impossible to peacefully co-exist with Muslims are far back as the late 1700's. We should blame our current circumstances on our gutless Founding Fathers for not acting to wipe out Muslims way back then. Then we wouldn't be dealing with all this terrorism today.
Old 01-25-2013, 12:48 AM   #75
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

It's George Washington's fault?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women