Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70484
biomed161077
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453044
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47787
pyramider46370
bambino40450
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-31-2022, 07:29 PM   #61
txexetoo
Premium Access

Encounters: 133

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
I think in this instance BLM stands for Big Latin Male. I’m not sure Black Lives Matter was even a thing back in 2010 when he joined this site.
I always thought it stood for BoweLMovement
txexetoo is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2022, 10:25 PM   #62
214dallas
Premium Access

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by easychord24 View Post
Lay off the Qanon, bud.
Charlie is just one of many lost souls, looking to blame anything and everything for his poor place in life. Scared of the dark, clinging to anything to give him an identity.

Don’t worry Charlie “the best is yet to come”
214dallas is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2022, 03:26 AM   #63
VENUSNOVA
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 10675
My ECCIE Reviews

I am O- & I CHOOSE to not get vaccine.I have had numerous occasions
With Facials & ect & still im fine.

There is no way the government is going to make me get a vaccine for something that does not exist.

I STRONGLY BELIEVE ALL of the hype where lies from our government.
VENUSNOVA is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2022, 03:27 AM   #64
VENUSNOVA
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 10675
My ECCIE Reviews

& I'm sorry .
VENUSNOVA is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2022, 06:11 AM   #65
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA View Post

There is no way the government is going to make me get a vaccine for something that does not exist.

So you're saying c-19 is non-existent? When somebody you know succumbs to it, you'll understand what logical reasoning is. Until then, keep following the propaganda bullshit
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2022, 07:17 AM   #66
CowboyDave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Why do you care?? Do they somehow spread the vax to you during sex?
CowboyDave is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2022, 07:55 AM   #67
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA View Post

Congratulations Missy, you have won the Internet for today and an entry into the Grand Prize drawing for a once in a lifetime date with ‘The QAnon Shaman, Jacob Angeli Chansley upon his release.
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2022, 02:50 PM   #68
Cheap Charlie
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
Congratulations Missy, you have won the Internet for today and an entry into the Grand Prize drawing for a once in a lifetime date with ‘The QAnon Shaman, Jacob Angeli Chansley upon his release.
Translation- “I can’t debate the valid points or issues she articulates so I’ll just belittle, discredit and demean this beautiful young lady and call her names.”
Cheap Charlie is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2022, 05:30 PM   #69
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheap Charlie View Post
Translation- “I can’t debate the valid points or issues she articulates so I’ll just belittle, discredit and demean this beautiful young lady and call her names.”
Translation #1:
“I’m a Trumper and you’re not. Nana nana noonoo, stick your head in doodoo...And my daddy can beat up your daddy.”

Translation #2:
“I’m a Trumper, so I complain about the Fake News media, but I can puke false facts all day long, even in my sleep.”
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2022, 06:30 PM   #70
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrredcat43 View Post
So you're saying c-19 is non-existent? When somebody you know succumbs to it, you'll understand what logical reasoning is. Until then, keep following the propaganda bullshit

it's not nonexistent but it is greatly over-hyped especially now. even early cases of death almost all had two things in common, advanced age over 70 plus and at least one comorbidity factor, usually several which is hardly unusual for people in their 70's.

if you look at people without any comorbidity factors and under 60 the death rate is next to nothing. less than 200,000 i estimate and i'm being generous. and the death rate is overstated to begin with. hospitals were pressured to report any death as covid related with or without a test and we now know the tests aren't reliable. the inventor of the test himself said it is not reliable even modified for covid.

even if you use the official numbers of about 1 million and the best possible numbers of say 250 million people, anyone mid-20's or over, the percent is less than 1 percent. way less. remember that children and young adults under 30 are not at risk unless they have a serious comorbidity factor. there is zero reason to vaccinate anyone under 18 at all. NONE. i wouldn't vaccinate my minor child under threat of death, mine that is. there is no reason at all for under 18 people to be vaccinated.

even fauci the fraudulent had to admit the so-called hospitalization numbers for young children were false. they weren't being hospitalized because of covid, they were hospitalized for other reasons and tested positive for covid. see comment above about how inaccurate the tests are. this was nothing more than a scare tactic to get people to vaccinate their children who don't need to be vaccinated for covid to begin with.

covid is a man made construct. it was never any wet market in Wuhan. it came from gain of function research we paid for to the very lab in Wuhan where the outbreak began. is it any wonder why Fauci the fraudulent has tried to deny this from day one when he knew and has been proven that the research was indeed happening? yeah, there's a reason he hates testifying to the Senate when he knows Dr. Rand Paul is going to bitch slap him. no, Rand Paul is not a virologist but he is a doctor and while Fauci is a virologist he's not really a doctor. oh he has a medical degree same as Paul but Fauci has never been a practicing physician where Paul has been a practicing ophthalmologist who eventually specialized in eye surgery. Fauci did his residence in internal medicine because it was required for his certification as an M.D. then when straight into government research.

and for those who may not be a fan of Rand Paul please don't bother to repeat the media smear he created his own certification board because he couldn't get certified. that is nothing more than pure media smear fiction. don't make me embarrass you on that point.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2022, 06:36 PM   #71
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
Translation #1:
“I’m a Trumper and you’re not. Nana nana noonoo, stick your head in doodoo...And my daddy can beat up your daddy.”

Translation #2:
“I’m a Trumper, so I complain about the Fake News media, but I can puke false facts all day long, even in my sleep.”

translation ... if you say so.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2022, 06:40 PM   #72
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 128

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheap Charlie View Post
What facts is she throwing out that are subject to debate? On the one hand she mentions she’s O-, which presumably means she thinks that offers her some level of immunity, then she states she doesn’t believe the disease exists. All one can do is question how she can hold two diametrically opposed opinions at once, but there was very little food to feed a debate.

You on the other hand made a lot of statements that were worthy of discussion, but you refuse to answer any of the questions I posed. Kinda hard to debate someone who refuses to engage.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2022, 07:02 PM   #73
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Great just great. The political cesspool forum is now in the Dallas forum. Where are the modtards that monitor thread hijacking? This thread has been hijacked at least 12 times.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2022, 07:12 PM   #74
Vanilla Gorilla
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrredcat43 View Post
It's not that it didn't happen or it doesn't exist, it's the fact that the Cure was far worse than the Disease. This whole catastrophe was deliberate, manufactured and planned.

The countries that did the least and allowed herd immunity to run through their populations all had equal or better outcomes then all of the draconian/snowflake countries.

We now live in a time where people are afraid of their own shadows and they put on a helmet when they get on the toilet to take a dump so that they are safe. That's how the government controls you through fear and intimidation. It then uses CIA/Deep State manufactured threats and imaginary boogeyman as a justification to deprive you of your rights, freedom and liberty year after year.

You see all these safe spaces from kindergarten to college has created a society that doesn't take any risk. Without risk there is no reward and no advancement and that's why we've become an Idiocracy. They just want you to become compliant slaves just like in The Matrix.

When I was a kid we swam in sewage and when we got hurt we just spit on our wound and packed it with dirt and just kept going. We didn't have any participation trophies either because we all knew you were either first or last. Everyone back then was healthy, happy and knew what sex they were.Today not so much.
Vanilla Gorilla is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2022, 07:32 PM   #75
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 128

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Great just great. The political cesspool forum is now in the Dallas forum. Where are the modtards that monitor thread hijacking? This thread has been hijacked at least 12 times.
Since the OP is responsible for most of them, the mods ought to take that as tacit consent to move the thread to the Sandbox, which pretty much is the local version of the PF.
TinMan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women