Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47560
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 12-20-2019, 11:59 PM   #61
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
We all have heard you, you dont need to yell!

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha
u funny winn. effin hilarious, really. have you considered a career in stand-up?
Old 12-21-2019, 01:18 AM   #62
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
Just bought me an outfit for the start of the Impeachment trial...

Obama! the black gay Liberace. who knew?

BAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAA
Old 12-21-2019, 01:23 AM   #63
pxmcc
BANNED

@waco: no it's obama da pimp n sho' calla..

obama said, "on the count of 3, i want that biatch impeached." and so it was. and when he saw what he had done, he said, "it is good." and thus the Orange Clown became known henceforth throughout all the land as IMPOTUS and IMPOSTERUS aka the Orange Clown in Chief, the Grifter in Chief and the Unindicted-Crook-in-Chief..
https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.huffp...520d089ab1/amp
Old 12-21-2019, 02:03 AM   #64
pxmcc
BANNED

more evidence that our "president" (ya he won that election by fraud) has committed treason against the United States: https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...olumn/38429530
Old 12-21-2019, 02:20 AM   #65
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
i'm sure i'm not. the FBI is an internal organization. they can't do anything about crimes or corruption in Ukraine. Hunter Biden is a US citizen, however the source of the corruption is in Ukraine. so by the treaty we have with Ukraine, the evidence comes from them.

and you do know that Ukraine officials have tried in the past to forward info about this issue to the US State Dept.? it fell on deaf ears. this is why Trump used Giuliani as a personal envoy, which in case you didn't know is not illegal and is an accepted practice used by many past presidents.

also the State Dept. themselves raised concerns about Hunter Biden's business dealings with Burisma to Corn Pop Biden himself .. only to have them brushed aside by Corn Pop.

i find you and sparky chapel's claim that debating us "illiterate" trumpers being easy to be correct ... just not in the way you thinck it is ...

The Personal President

Why FDR shunned the State Department and instead sent friends and cronies on important diplomatic missions.

https://slate.com/human-interest/201...s-instead.html

State Department Official Raised Concerns in 2015 Over Hunter Biden

George Kent this week told lawmakers he was concerned about appearance of a conflict in Ukraine

https://www.wsj.com/articles/state-d...en-11571407543

State Department official raised concerns about Hunter Biden

https://nypost.com/2019/10/18/state-...-hunter-biden/

Ukrainian to US prosecutors: Why don't you want our evidence on Democrats?

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...e-on-democrats

and last but certainly not least ... this treaty allowed Trump to ask the incoming Ukraine president to assist in corruption investigations ..

Treaty requires Ukraine to assist in US criminal investigations

https://www.capecodtimes.com/opinion...investigations

thank you valued poster!
is it your contention that Hunter Biden broke U.S. law, Ukrainian law, or neither? if the former, surely you wouldn't deny that the fbi has jurisdiction, or would you?
Old 12-21-2019, 12:43 PM   #66
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
Let the FBI do their job...COMEDY GOLD RIGHT THERE!!
only someone as corrupt as Trump could turn the FBI against Trump. the FBI used to be Trumpland. they used to believe all his lies. effin fools..

law and order my ass.
Old 12-21-2019, 01:16 PM   #67
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
Pumpkin face however sucks Putin’s cock on a regular basis when he’s not eating his ass! Give him credit for that, Sistine! You Local Trumptards can’t take it when Pelosi beats Moscow Mitch in the high stake political chess match!
Old 12-21-2019, 01:22 PM   #68
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
is it your contention that Hunter Biden broke U.S. law, Ukrainian law, or neither? if the former, surely you wouldn't deny that the fbi has jurisdiction, or would you?

it's my contention that there is nothing impeachable about Trump asking that Ukraine investigate whether Hunter Biden broke US and/or Ukraine law. it's unlikely he directly broke any laws, however it is a classic case of influence peddling by Barisma with the Obama admin to buy favor and send Corn Pop Biden to threaten to withhold aid to Ukraine in order to get the top Ukraine prosecutor fired and thus end investigations into Barisma.
Old 12-21-2019, 01:38 PM   #69
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
it's my contention that there is nothing impeachable about Trump asking that Ukraine investigate whether Hunter Biden broke US and/or Ukraine law. it's unlikely he directly broke any laws, however it is a classic case of influence peddling by Barisma with the Obama admin to buy favor and send Corn Pop Biden to threaten to withhold aid to Ukraine in order to get the top Ukraine prosecutor fired and thus end investigations into Barisma.
you are correct sir, neither Hunter Biden nor Joe Biden broke any U.S. laws (nor Ukranian, but that's a separate issue.) glad we agree on that. that's in part why these so called "investigations" were completely inappropriate.

our number 1 geopolitical enemy is Russia. (well it may actually be China, which would put Russia at #2, but either way..) at the time Trump decided to withhold Congressional bipartisan military aid to Ukraine until such time as it announced an investigation into his domestic political opponent, it was engaged in a hot war with Russia. by preventing aid reaching Ukraine, Trump gave aid and comfort to our enemy Russia, which is the definition of...treason. Trump should be tried in a court of law for that exact offense, which is a capital offense with the death penalty awarded on conviction.

and don't give me that bullshit about the aid was eventually released. it was released after trump got wind of a whistleblower complaint going before Congressional committees in the House.

in sum, Trump should be removed from office and tried for treason (along with 10 other felonies.) if it wasn't a kangaroo court like McConnell's senate, he'd probably get convicted as well. country before party. 'Pubs under Nixon knew that well. what has happened to the moral compass of your party sir..
Old 12-21-2019, 02:57 PM   #70
fortylove
Gaining Momentum

So I take it you do not approve of Obama who built the cages and put more incages thanPresident Trump has? So there ‘s that.
Old 12-21-2019, 02:59 PM   #71
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
you are correct sir, neither Hunter Biden nor Joe Biden broke any U.S. laws (nor Ukranian, but that's a separate issue.) glad we agree on that. that's in part why these so called "investigations" were completely inappropriate.

i said unlikely. as far as Ukraine neither you or me are experts in Ukraine law. maybe that's why you ASK Ukraine to determine that?

Bombshell? Joe AND Hunter Biden Were Both Paid By Burisma

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...risma-n2554546

our number 1 geopolitical enemy is Russia. (well it may actually be China, which would put Russia at #2, but either way..) at the time Trump decided to withhold Congressional bipartisan military aid to Ukraine until such time as it announced an investigation into his domestic political opponent, it was engaged in a hot war with Russia. by preventing aid reaching Ukraine, Trump gave aid and comfort to our enemy Russia, which is the definition of...treason. Trump should be tried in a court of law for that exact offense, which is a capital offense with the death penalty awarded on conviction.

and don't give me that bullshit about the aid was eventually released. it was released after trump got wind of a whistleblower complaint going before Congressional committees in the House.

Trump is within his article II authority to hold foreign aid especially as it relates to military aid as Commander in Chief. Aid has been held up before, even by Obama and other presidents. the incoming Ukraine president was an unknown quantity with no political track record. what was wrong about Trump waiting till he spoke with the incoming president to determine his intentions with our money?

unless you want to claim that we should give out aid to anyone without any conditions at all?

in sum, Trump should be removed from office and tried for treason (along with 10 other felonies.) if it wasn't a kangaroo court like McConnell's senate, he'd probably get convicted as well. country before party. 'Pubs under Nixon knew that well. what has happened to the moral compass of your party sir..

Trump has not committed treason in any way. you sound like Rachel Madcow on MSNBC by spewing that without one fact to back it up. what felonies? what acts of treason? how come Pelosi hasn't put in one single charge of treason into the articles of impeachment? or any felonies? if its so clear cut as you say, why no mention of it in the articles?
Old 12-21-2019, 03:03 PM   #72
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
u funny. pm me. or stfu. i'm standing here calling you a pussy. not a bullshitter just a pussy. lets all watch what bb1961 does now..
bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha

and yes Mitch McConnell definitely needs to meet me behind the woodshed. i'll rearrange his ugly turtle face in short order. he pisses me off way more than the Orange Clown in Chief. (btw, the Orange Clown's new name is IMPOTUS-impeached president of the United States, per George Conway.. bahahahaha)
Face to face you wouldn't say that...AND THAT'S A PROMISE.
You would have to be at the TOP of your game to take me out and then a trip to the ICU would be in order for you...I've trained HARD my whole life with strength and endurance you could only hope to match. People at the Gym I go to comment on me strength and endurance...you up for a little CrossFit?? You NEVER seen me comment about wiping anyone ass, unlike you...I don't threaten anyone that's not who I am....but I put big mouths like yourself in check. I don't tolerate big mouths...you got prema-banned from the other board because of YOUR BIG MOUTH!!
Old 12-21-2019, 04:06 PM   #73
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
Face to face you wouldn't say that...AND THAT'S A PROMISE.
You would have to be at the TOP of your game to take me out and then a trip to the ICU would be in order for you...I've trained HARD my whole life with strength and endurance you could only hope to match. People at the Gym I go to comment on me strength and endurance...you up for a little CrossFit?? You NEVER seen me comment about wiping anyone ass, unlike you...I don't threaten anyone that's not who I am....but I put big mouths like yourself in check. I don't tolerate big mouths...you got prema-banned from the other board because of YOUR BIG MOUTH!!
i called you out. you know what to do, and it doesn't include running your mouth. like i said, those who talk loudest have the least in reserve. i have anger management issues so i find the octagon to be a stress reliever, win lose or draw. i also find hood walks at 2am to be a stress reliever. i am only 6'0 n 180 pounds, and i hold no black belts in any discipline. but it is accurate to say idgaf.

back on topic: impeachment. anything you want to say on that?

it seems like i'm getting under your skin. i am not Securitized, so i don't know why you are getting triggered by me. i'm here to have fun and engage in civil discourse. why are you here if not for the same reason?
Old 12-22-2019, 02:02 AM   #74
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
i called you out. you know what to do, and it doesn't include running your mouth. like i said, those who talk loudest have the least in reserve. i have anger management issues so i find the octagon to be a stress reliever, win lose or draw. i also find hood walks at 2am to be a stress reliever. i am only 6'0 n 180 pounds, and i hold no black belts in any discipline. but it is accurate to say idgaf.

back on topic: impeachment. anything you want to say on that?

it seems like i'm getting under your skin. i am not Securitized, so i don't know why you are getting triggered by me. i'm here to have fun and engage in civil discourse. why are you here if not for the same reason?
You don't mean shit to me, you're banned here on a regular basis because of your out-of-control mouth and perma-banned of the other site for the same reason...NOT ME. You're the only one threating to do bodily harm to other people...NOT ME. One the other hand I've dealt with loud mouths that decide when the situation arouse they weren't so loud after all. I always get a kick out of that. I don't go looking for trouble or start trouble...I confront it!!
Old 12-22-2019, 05:28 AM   #75
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
You don't mean shit to me, you're banned here on a regular basis because of your out-of-control mouth and perma-banned of the other site for the same reason..

Yep, so...........IMHO.....and in all due respect...bb1961, quit feeding this troll.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women