Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59989
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47605
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 10-15-2013, 11:08 PM   #61
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

No, he's whacking off to YOURS, Mr. No Review Policy. You do know that's a woman, right, simple J-j-j-Jack?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 10:58 AM   #62
slingblade
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
He's a dim-retard; not a Republican!
Do actually think the Dems are not able to read the Bible? In my post to you I mentioned you calling people names. If you could read properly you would be able too see I clearly saw where you called him a "dim-retard".
I honestly think you are acting stupid to keep the pot stirred. I guess its all you have to do so good luck with that. I have no axe to grind with Kayla and have no idea who you even are. So while you enjoy yourself acting like a fool I'm gonna go looking for some pussy.
slingblade is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 02:49 PM   #63
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by slingblade View Post
Do actually think the Dems are not able to read the Bible? In my post to you I mentioned you calling people names. If you could read properly you would be able too see I clearly saw where you called him a "dim-retard".
I honestly think you are acting stupid to keep the pot stirred. I guess its all you have to do so good luck with that. I have no axe to grind with Kayla and have no idea who you even are. So while you enjoy yourself acting like a fool I'm gonna go looking for some pussy.
Just a reminder, slingblade, because it's evident you clearly forgot your initial ad hominem remark.

Quote:
Add in the fact that Republicans are the ones that think the service you provide is wrong

Merely pointed out that Jimmy Carter -- a prominent dim-retard -- also thinks such P4P is wrong; hence, your POV is flawed. Here's another thing for you to consider, slingblade. Look at the two maps below and note the majority of the states in the Bible Belt have dim-retard majorities!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 06:08 PM   #64
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1054248562]Just a reminder, slingblade, because it's evident you clearly forgot your initial ad hominem remark.

That's ad hominid to you fucktard LMAO
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 08:24 PM   #65
skirtchaser79411
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

TO FUCKING BAD JOHN BONEHAEAD AND TEDDY CRUZ FUCKING LOST
skirtchaser79411 is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 09:03 PM   #66
capitan1962
Premium Access

Encounters: 157

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
IBIdiot attacks another total stranger.

Bug surprise.

News Flash asshole -- the GOP is going to totally cave and wind up with NOTHING as a result of this stupid shit, except a future in ruin!

why don't you call them names? That'll further your cause, whatever the fuck that is...

LMAO!
I must say that you project yourself to be the most educated DUMB ASS I have ever seen . In 30 years of forums you take the cake of being the most educated person ever with their head up their ass to grace the continent of cyber infinity. Truth is, Obama won, Obama is the worst leader we have ever had, and Obama is a 2 faced lying jackass.
capitan1962 is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 09:08 PM   #67
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

LOL Cappy!
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 10:37 PM   #68
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitan1962 View Post
I must say that you project yourself to be the most educated DUMB ASS I have ever seen . In 30 years of forums you take the cake of being the most educated person ever with their head up their ass to grace the continent of cyber infinity. Truth is, Obama won, Obama is the worst leader we have ever had, and Obama is a 2 faced lying jackass.
If you take it that way ... well ... GOOD! Where I come from, being well educated is something to work toward. Kinda like 25% fewer cavities is where you come from.

Dipshit!

Go cry in your beer.

Obama is POTUS until 2017.

Deal or squeal.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 07:28 AM   #69
slingblade
Account Disabled

Quote:
Just a reminder, slingblade, because it's evident you clearly forgot your initial ad hominem remark.

Merely pointed out that Jimmy Carter -- a prominent dim-retard -- also thinks such P4P is wrong; hence, your POV is flawed. Here's another thing for you to consider, slingblade. Look at the two maps below and note the majority of the states in the Bible Belt have dim-retard majorities!
Jimmy Carter thinks P4P is wrong for him. Democrats are not typically of the mind set that what they want is the only way. Not all Republicans see it that way either. Just the Rick Perry's and the Ted Cruise's of the world are that way. The Teaparty is where the problem is in my opinion. That and those like you that revert to 1st grade antics with all the name calling. If you don't even know what your party stands for how can you even have an opinion? My remark to Kayla was not divisive, Its was pointing out a simple fact that seems to get over looked sometimes. The point was the Dems lean towards making things fair for all not the privileged. Dems are way closer to Libertarian than Republicans are. Take a good look at the Libertarian doctrine and then you tell me who is more controlling of your freedom.
Old 10-17-2013, 08:24 AM   #70
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Jimmy Carter thinks P4P is wrong for him. Democrats are not typically of the mind set that what they want is the only way. Not all Republicans see it that way either. Just the Rick Perry's and the Ted Cruise's of the world are that way. The Teaparty is where the problem is in my opinion. That and those like you that revert to 1st grade antics with all the name calling. If you don't even know what your party stands for how can you even have an opinion? My remark to Kayla was not divisive, Its was pointing out a simple fact that seems to get over looked sometimes. The point was the Dems lean towards making things fair for all not the privileged. Dems are way closer to Libertarian than Republicans are. Take a good look at the Libertarian doctrine and then you tell me who is more controlling of your freedom.
You argue like you've never heard of "Odumbocare" -- a dim-retard program that mandates absolute citizen obeisance. It's that control? You also ignored the sizeable number of dim-retards in the moralistic Bible Belt. You might "pretend" all dim-retards enjoy your moral lassitude, but you are only pretending.
Old 10-17-2013, 08:47 AM   #71
slingblade
Account Disabled

Quote:
You argue like you've never heard of "Odumbocare" -- a dim-retard program that mandates absolute citizen obeisance. It's that control? You also ignored the sizeable number of dim-retards in the moralistic Bible Belt. You might "pretend" all dim-retards enjoy your moral lassitude, but you are only pretending.
I am not arguing. I left a respectful message of my opinion addressed to Kayla and you have made an attempt to bait me into an argument. I don't know you and don't really care what you think about anything including me.
You need to ask yourself, who is trolling who here?
Old 10-17-2013, 08:58 AM   #72
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I am not arguing. I left a respectful message of my opinion addressed to Kayla and you have made an attempt to bait me into an argument. I don't know you and don't really care what you think about anything including me.
You need to ask yourself, who is trolling who here?
No "baiting" involved. Just disabusing you of your erroneous notion that it's only Republicans who are highly moralistic and that it's only Republicans who seek to control your private life. Odumbocare is proof incarnate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Quote:

That's ad hominid to you fucktard LMAO
What? Yet another malapropism from Ekim the Inbred Chimp . . . and he is bragging about it!?! Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you've obviously confused and combined the words "ad hoc" and "hominid"; which are defined as follows:

ad hoc

1 : made or done without planning

2 : fashioned from whatever is immediately available

hominid

1 : Any member of the zoological family Hominidae (order Primates), which consists of the great apes (orangutans, gorillas, chimpanzees, and bonobos).

In this instance, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, your verbal fuck-up created a most apropos malapropism that is uniquely you, because "ad hominid" defines you so perfectly, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You are a chimpanzee formulated by your creator without planning from whatever garbage was near at hand.
Old 10-17-2013, 09:16 AM   #73
slingblade
Account Disabled

Quote:
No "baiting" involved. Just disabusing you of your erroneous notion that it's only Republicans who are highly moralistic and that it's only Republicans who seek to control your private life. Odumbocare is proof incarnate!
I don't see how you feel I need to be set straight on anything. Remember I am just a "Dumb Democrat". If you win me over I will just be baggage anyway. The issue is if its a good idea to insult those that think differently than you. I prefer not to and you seem to enjoy it. By the way mixing big words with snigglets is kind of a oxymoron, no one is amused by your creative side.
Old 10-17-2013, 09:19 AM   #74
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Remember I am just a "Dumb Democrat".
Okay.
Old 10-17-2013, 09:55 AM   #75
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:

What? Yet another malapropism from Ekim the Inbred Chimp . . . and he is bragging about it!?! Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you've obviously confused and combined the words "ad hoc" and "hominid"; which are defined as follows:

ad hoc

1 : made or done without planning

2 : fashioned from whatever is immediately available

hominid

1 : Any member of the zoological family Hominidae (order Primates), which consists of the great apes (orangutans, gorillas, chimpanzees, and bonobos).

In this instance, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, your verbal fuck-up created a most apropos malapropism that is uniquely you, because "ad hominid" defines you so perfectly, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You are a chimpanzee formulated by your creator without planning from whatever garbage was near at hand.

Keep chewing you are still in the trap, and none of your Bs will free you. Keep telling me how smart you are . Buffoon...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women