Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59942
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47561
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 09-20-2016, 11:36 PM   #61
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

A Dick-taor

just do what I say and I don't have to tell you Shit

Just Do it Lmao

As Bama said this is Fuck-ery
Jjsunday is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 12:02 AM   #62
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
BTW, I merged 2 threads that were covering the same topic. Nothing was deleted, edited, censored or closed.
The Merged Thread on this one CP has nothing to do with Censorship you really shouldn't have put it on this one you are just trying to show me you can Fuck with ME but who cares !!!!!

Got-ya game you play lol

you Crack me up Lmao

Have you took Note if I like picking on Mods why am I not picking on GMan ?????????????????????
Old 09-21-2016, 12:08 AM   #63
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84
Default Gee Cpal, you really think so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
BTW, I merged 2 threads that were covering the same topic. Nothing was deleted, edited, censored or closed.
Sure Cpal, if that makes you feel good. It only serves your purpose burying it in here. I resent the fact that you not only chose to dictate your interpretation of the subject matter, you had no right to choose the location you deem appropriate. Because it was written and highlighted to remind the members of the rules. The same RULES you're supposed to uphold and enforce. Now how is that even remotely related to a thread which was about censorship. Huh Cpal? Really?

With all due respect. You sir, are out of order
hotrix1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 12:50 AM   #64
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Maybe they think the Mods are
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 06:52 AM   #65
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Default This deserves it's own thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrix1 View Post
......violated at least one or more of these in the last few months? Repeatedly at that.

#18 - Multiple handles are not permitted, unless in certain circumstances are expressly approved by staff in advance on a case-by-case basis. Action will be taken in cases where staff finds multiple handles are being used for deceptive reasons, to carry out an agenda (promotion or trashing of another), or to return to the board following a previous suspension or ban.

#19 - Account security is of the utmost importance. You are responsible for your account and only your account. You are not to allow any other individual access to your account unless you have received prior approval from staff. This will be considered on a case-by-case basis, but must be approved prior to releasing access to another party.

#20 - The men and women of our board each have their respective private areas in which secure content is posted and a greater freedom of expression allowed. Each member is responsible for keeping the information in any of the private secure areas (Men's Lounge, Provider Powder Room, The Rest of the Story, posts which have been tagged as private) 100% restricted to the members who are intended to have access to that material. Revealing ANY content which was posted in one of the men's or women's private sections of the board will result in penalty, up to and including loss of your access to these areas. Full cooperation may result in a less severe penalty, and each violation will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Repeated infractions will impact the severity of punishment.

And remember exactly what it took to bring the perpetrators to the attention of the MODS

Pardon me for stinking up the house trying to smoke them out. I didn't ask or want, for such distasteful, dirty, duties but somebody HAD to. I guess, I'm the "BAD GUY" for raising a stink.
To the Panhandle members in good standing, sorry I disturbed your pussy party.

Laissez les bon temps rouler
Why doesn't this deserve it's own thread and exposure Cpal?
It's just the rules. The same RULES we're subject to, and the same RULES you're supposed to enforce and uphold. Where in the subject matter was it about CENSORSHIP? BURYING IT IN HERE IS CENSORSHIP!!

Or do get to do whatever you please? Is that what you're trying to show Cpal? What are you trying to cover-up? That someone dropped the ball on the enforcement of these rules? Well aren't they subject to the same rules as we are? Or are some mods above the rules and not required to enforce or follow them?

I used to hold you in higher regard Cpal, when you used to be fair and square. What happened to you man? WHO ARE YOU TRYING TO PROTECT AND CONCEAL, THE GUILTY PARTIES?

I'm glad you find humor in all this, because I don't.
Old 09-21-2016, 07:39 AM   #66
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 58

censorship
[sen-ser-ship]

noun 1. the act or practice of censoring.

2. the office or power of a censor.

3. the time during which a censor holds office.

4. the inhibiting and distorting activity of the Freudian censor.

-----------

censor
[sen-ser]

noun 1. an official who examines books, plays, news reports, motion pictures, radio and television programs, letters, cablegrams, etc., for the purpose of suppressing parts deemed objectionable on moral, political, military, or other grounds.

2. any person who supervises the manners or morality of others.

3. an adverse critic; faultfinder.

4. (in the ancient Roman republic) either of two officials who kept the register or census of the citizens, awarded public contracts, and supervised manners and morals.

5. (in early Freudian dream theory) the force that represses ideas, impulses, and feelings, and prevents them from entering consciousness in their original, undisguised forms.

verb (used with object) 6. to examine and act upon as a censor.

7. to delete (a word or passage of text) in one's capacity as a censor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Folks, I don't want to be a hard ass or over moderate, but all the drama, baiting and name-calling over Vanessa ends NOW. Everything that has been said on the subject has been said. I will be closing and locking threads on this topic. I will be monitoring reviews and new threads. If they digress back to the drama, those threads will be closed. If certain people feel the need to continually bring up this subject, the moderators will discuss potential disciplinary action. You have been warned.

Now does any of the above quote fall under the realm of the provided definition(s)
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 07:41 AM   #67
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Censorship?

Heh.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 08:08 AM   #68
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Default I am starting to wonder....

....if a certain pigmented feline unleashed her kitty on our poor hapless MOD Cpal, and befuddled his normally balanced senses. Much like she did with our other furry friend. Did Elmer Fudd find out?

Why keep up the walls protecting and covering the guilty?
Old 09-21-2016, 08:11 AM   #69
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

This censorship is just foreplay for when the whore returns..........ijs

Come on in, bitches. The water is fine.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 08:25 AM   #70
bamadog78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I have an idea. Cpal and rabbit just admit that u are wrong and learn from your negative decisions. Right now y'all are being defensive and by doing so escalating the argument. Friendly advise....promptly admit your wrongs, learn from them and move on.
bamadog78 is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 09:21 AM   #71
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Default so ture deer hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
This censorship is just foreplay for when the whore returns..........ijs

Come on in, bitches. The water is fine.

I know when Princess return's it will get worst . when she was here if rrabbit seen you was given a Honest Neg. reply he would go off on you and then close the thread and say if you don't mind me I ll start handing out points

And rrabbit said he did Censor anything ! Lmao Right lol

I thought I maybe able to get a free Teddy Bear ! with the points

I really would like a link to the Eccie Prize list to see what you all have !lol
Old 09-21-2016, 09:34 AM   #72
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrix1 View Post
......violated at least one or more of these in the last few months? Repeatedly at that.

#18 - Multiple handles are not permitted, unless in certain circumstances are expressly approved by staff in advance on a case-by-case basis. Action will be taken in cases where staff finds multiple handles are being used for deceptive reasons, to carry out an agenda (promotion or trashing of another), or to return to the board following a previous suspension or ban.

#19 - Account security is of the utmost importance. You are responsible for your account and only your account. You are not to allow any other individual access to your account unless you have received prior approval from staff. This will be considered on a case-by-case basis, but must be approved prior to releasing access to another party.

#20 - The men and women of our board each have their respective private areas in which secure content is posted and a greater freedom of expression allowed. Each member is responsible for keeping the information in any of the private secure areas (Men's Lounge, Provider Powder Room, The Rest of the Story, posts which have been tagged as private) 100% restricted to the members who are intended to have access to that material. Revealing ANY content which was posted in one of the men's or women's private sections of the board will result in penalty, up to and including loss of your access to these areas. Full cooperation may result in a less severe penalty, and each violation will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Repeated infractions will impact the severity of punishment.

And remember exactly what it took to bring the perpetrators to the attention of the MODS

Pardon me for stinking up the house trying to smoke them out. I didn't ask or want, for such distasteful, dirty, duties but somebody HAD to. I guess, I'm the "BAD GUY" for raising a stink.
To the Panhandle members in good standing, sorry I disturbed your pussy party.

Laissez les bon temps rouler

They are not rules, they are called guidelines. Nothing more needs to be said.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 09:57 AM   #73
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrabbit6926 View Post
Just for the record I have NEVER stop anyone from having their own opinion just as long as it doesn't violate the guidelines.
Your "record" is as flawed as your memory...you tried to stop people from having their own opinion just recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
I'm actually going to close this review as I don't want any positive or negative comments on it.
How well did that play out for you?

It's simple...certain people up here can unfuck themselves...or others can do it for them...their choice, their consequences...

P.S.-I wouldn't play this game if I were you...better moderators than you have tried...and I'm much better at this than you are...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 10:20 AM   #74
bamadog78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

See what u have gone and done cpal and rabitt. Now u got a lot of attention when u could have listened to us locals in the first place. You guys made ur bed.
bamadog78 is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 10:32 AM   #75
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Default Another one for Rrabbit's Record

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
Your "record" is as flawed as your memory...you tried to stop people from having their own opinion just recently...

How well did that play out for you?

It's simple...certain people up here can unfuck themselves...or others can do it for them...their choice, their consequences...

P.S.-I wouldn't play this game if I were you...better moderators than you have tried...and I'm much better at this than you are...

here's aonther one I think he forgot but don't be Mad at Rrabbit his Memory isn't as good as it Once was !

rrabbit
"OK now we have fanboys and haters. Also someone did call it. Closing this thread as we are way off topic. I'm actually going to start docking points since it seems some can't follow the rules."

and the funny thing the threAD wasn't off topic but I think he forgot that Too ! Poor rrabbit His Memory !

and let's don't forget to points I really got me Eye on that Teddy Bear

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women