Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70475
biomed161018
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47763
pyramider46370
bambino40445
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-30-2023, 12:40 PM   #61
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
Could I ask what ASPD stands for, and if it's still active?
ASPD is not still active. ASPD was a "national" hobby-website (with about as many domestic US cities as Eccie) based out of Texas (and TX mods/admins handled the PGH forums) which was the most used (at least in PGH) online hobby-website from the late 1990's to (it quickly was replaced) March 2005 when the local PGH alternative Indys created their first forums....

PGH hobbyists and providers quickly (quickly) gravitated and migrated to the new Indys, like the original Chastened and Discriminated Jews of the state of Egypt. Something like that. Many PGH hobby-people thought "the TX mods" were too points and ban-happy particularly in 2003 and 2004. That's why Indys received PGH hobby-people so quickly, except ASPD hold-outs like MCA9276 who had some preternatural dislike and problem with Indys which I tried to privately PM-dissuade him of and was never successeful. He held his grudge with Indys to the end....

ASPD was a Trip, but it was nothing compared to the Entertainment and Drama and (positive!) Carnival Atmosphere and Varied Personalities (hobbyists and providers) of Indys from 2005 to when they folded. Two different era's. With Indys the HH and GTG scene which existed with ASPD really took-off. Always about a half dozen organized GTG's just in PGH, and then they starting happening in the OH territories too....

ASPD and Indys were the PGH online scenes where Wizened and Controversial Personalities like me Tolstoy, Bambino and Big Stig got our starts, so they had that going for them....
tolstoy is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2023, 12:41 PM   #62
bigguyt
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

I use to get girls all the time off Craigslist. I treat hookers well, most of the ones who get a bad rap give me repeat solid performances. I speek hoodrat. There was the girl, Lauren from monroeville then braddock/swissvale who would see me for 60 dollars multiple pops. I saw her for years. I would wash my work clothes at a laundry matt so they didn't get my kids clothes dirty. One time lauren came out, washed my clothes for me and blew me in the laundry parking lot for 60 dollars.
bigguyt is online now   Quote
Old 09-30-2023, 12:42 PM   #63
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Nikki and her sister... exotic carmen.... Kayleigh, omg Kayleigh lol the fab 4

Bella412 I think around etna

The golden age
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2023, 01:00 PM   #64
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post

The golden age
The only duo I ever did in the hobby was with NikkisPleazure's and Kyleigh. I remember thinking during the act "Each of these girls is Damn Hot and a Solid Performer and I would like to see each individually." Kyleigh left the PGH hobby scene rather quickly and Nikki went into deep UTR "only regular clients" status so I could never seen them individually, but my only duo ever was excellent...

ExoticLuv/Carmen was one of my ATF's and was So...Impressive and So...Exceptional BCD that even I can't put it to words. She had some "quirks" like No Kissing, No DATY and No CIM which irked some guys but she "made up for it" with other particulars. I am Still....Haunted by my sessions with her. She is essentially The...Standard by which I judge SA girls, particularly in Visual....Presentation and CFS. A "firing on all cylinders" provider who (I think) was basically perfect in the Looks, Skills, CFS Performance departments....
Old 09-30-2023, 01:05 PM   #65
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigguyt View Post
I use to get girls all the time off Craigslist. I treat hookers well, most of the ones who get a bad rap give me repeat solid performances. I speek hoodrat. There was the girl, Lauren from monroeville then braddock/swissvale who would see me for 60 dollars multiple pops. I saw her for years. I would wash my work clothes at a laundry matt so they didn't get my kids clothes dirty. One time lauren came out, washed my clothes for me and blew me in the laundry parking lot for 60 dollars.
I too have had great sessions with providers who other guys don't like or those providers have bad press. Not everyone gets along in the hobby. And the more popular, well liked UTR providers (who don't advertise) "pick and choose" their clients and not the other way around, just like many SA girls do nowadays. That's a Hard....Truth for many hobbyists....

I don't know if I speak hoodrat, but I have got along well with "quirky" providers with "mixed press". They too like to "pick and choose" clients....
Old 09-30-2023, 03:15 PM   #66
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:

The golden age
Kayleigh was smokin hot. She moved to Vegas and got married.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2023, 04:24 PM   #67
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

I forgot another hottie back in the good old days....... devon

sweet girl, educated and one hell of a fuck rip, so tragic
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2023, 04:29 PM   #68
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
I forgot another hottie back in the good old days....... devon

sweet girl, educated and one hell of a fuck rip, so tragic
One of my ATFs. She called me from jail in Vegas. Needed some cash to get out. She was working for Playboy at the Palms. She always had a drinking problem. It finally caught up with her. She was from out your way, Perryopolis. She had a great incall in Shadyside that some guy put her up in. Her own elevator. She had a marble shower with two heads. Good times indeed.

You can google Hunter Bryce to see her in action.
Old 09-30-2023, 04:58 PM   #69
laserface
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Earlier today, I happened to drive by the old location of Exotic Memories. Man, that was certainly a time... Passing by the old place brought a little tear to my eye...
laserface is online now   Quote
Old 09-30-2023, 05:01 PM   #70
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by laserface View Post
Earlier today, I happened to drive by the old location of Exotic Memories. Man, that was certainly a time... Passing by the old place brought a little tear to my eye...
EM Sam!!!!! And her girlfriend Gia. Were they hot or what? He moved around from the original place in the Southside. But he never could replace Sam or Gia. They were genuinely hot. And fun.

Sam told me she would go on cruises with a gay guy so straight guys wouldn’t hit on her all week. But for a lesbo, she was a lot of fun.go figure. Oh, the good ole days. Glad to experience them.
Old 09-30-2023, 05:20 PM   #71
bambino
Valued Poster

Speaking of lesbo Hos, Amy/Adrienne was another hot Lesbo. She was hot too. She was from the New Stanton area then moved to Mt Washington. She had an apt above Kaibs bar which became the Bigham Tavern. Stig could walk there. Which he did many times!!! She was HAF. She actually had a labia reduction. Which was a bad idea. Said it was most painful thing she ever experienced. I liked her original beef curtains much better.

I would see her then walk down the steps and have some wings and a couple of drinks. It simply doesn’t get better than that.
Old 10-01-2023, 04:28 PM   #72
tommy156
BANNED

Encounters: 11

Backpage was my intro to the hobby. Met a girl off there in 2014 who would come over for an hour for $50. She let me film us too, and she'd even hold the camera for me sometimes lol. 22 year old spinner with a gymnast body named Ariel. Gave some of the best head I've ever had to this day.

We hung out for almost two years until her bf found out what was going on (obviously I wasn't the only one) and he sabotaged all her social media and doxxed her pretty hard. Never saw her again. Sad the way it ended, but oh, would those days but cum again...
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2023, 11:30 PM   #73
blkstocking
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4

The hobby blows so bad I had to go back to fucking my wife...
blkstocking is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2023, 04:57 AM   #74
simon469
Valued Poster

i tried that(go back to my wife) her reply was ,get that fucking thing away from me!
simon469 is online now   Quote
Old 12-07-2023, 06:36 AM   #75
chipper011
Registered Member

Lol after reading this entire thread I'm shaking my head in disbelief. The "moral high ground" approach that some have taken is hilarious. We have laws for a reason. Sixteen is the current age of consent in PA unless the other person holds a position of power over the 16 year old such as a teacher or counselor. I'm 58 and banging a 20 year old engineering student (super pretty brunette btw with an awesome ass, face and tits) and I'm supposed to feel like some sort of creep for doing so? Lol some of you crack me up. She's a great student, parties on weekends and does the occasional one night stand at parties with guys her age. She's tells me everything. She likes to fuck older men and she likes and needs money. She's an adult and makes her own decisions and is likely smarter than most of you. Who the hell are you to pass judgement on me or her?
chipper011 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women