Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162645
Yssup Rider60404
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48452
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41651
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36042
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-14-2011, 09:26 PM   #61
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

No, but the lock smith did!?
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 10:19 PM   #62
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
AH... I'm not falling for that one AGAIN. Had a provider that liked candles light and lots of lingerie, garter belts fancy bra straps. Hell it took me over an hour to get down to her panties! Come to find out they weren't panties.. it was a chastity belt! She couldn't find the key... go figure two hours of being a boy scoot and no dam reward!

Awww, you poor baby. Sounds like you need a hug. Want one?
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 10:55 PM   #63
Still Looking
BANNED

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
Awww, you poor baby. Sounds like you need a hug. Want one?
OK!
Old 06-16-2011, 12:24 AM   #64
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Here's your hug darlin'.
Old 06-16-2011, 03:09 PM   #65
Still Looking
BANNED

Wink

It just doesn't get any better than that!
Old 06-16-2011, 04:38 PM   #66
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
It just doesn't get any better than that!

Oh sure it could
Old 06-16-2011, 05:04 PM   #67
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

When a provider is as kind, conciderate and gracious as you... I find that HARD to believe!

One more in case you forgot!
Old 06-16-2011, 06:04 PM   #68
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

You're too kind. This is all an act, I'm really just a bit wicked.
Old 06-16-2011, 06:41 PM   #69
Still Looking
BANNED

Wink

Same here. I'm a big prick!
Old 06-17-2011, 01:29 AM   #70
Still Looking
BANNED

Question

"LARGE" Signatures that double as ads!
Old 06-19-2011, 09:41 AM   #71
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
"LARGE" Signatures that double as ads!
I think if you get to much going on its overload
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 10:12 AM   #72
Still Looking
BANNED

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
I think if you get to much going on its overload
I think my point you sexy young thing... is providers of your caliber don't need to resort to those embracing kind of solicitations! And the providers that do accomplish the exact opposite of what they think they are trying to accomplish! They don’t get more they get less business!
Old 06-23-2011, 12:46 PM   #73
sensualsanaa
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1199
My ECCIE Reviews

1. No Calls/No Shows
2. Calls from the girlfriend or wife
3. Sweat
4. People who email or text looking SOLEY looking for a pen pal, yet never want to book

I think number 3 is my BIGGEST issue. I absolutely hate to be sweated on. There is nothing sexy about it and can easily be resolved by keeping a towel handy.

1. Repeat clients
2. Nice tips
3. Showing up and knowing exactly WHAT you want and being able to afford it
4. Shopping Sprees!!!
sensualsanaa is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 04:58 AM   #74
PODarkness
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13
Default Again with the towels? Sigh...

Here's part of a post I wrote last year, when for some reason I can't remember, towels were an issue.

When I come to your incall, the very last thing I should ever hear (if you want to be considered in any way "high end"), is that I need to be frugal with your towels so you will have enough for all the other guys before and after me. Other guys are something that should not ever be brought to my attention. Leaving enough towels for them to use later is not something I should have to consider. If you are having towel shortages, and need to ration towels for some reason, then put out what I can use, and put away what you don't want used. By the way, hand towels are fine for the warm damp clean-up, and they don't tap into the bath towel supply.

Nobody in any decent hotel should ever run out of towels, no matter how many they need. I have personally asked for, and never been refused, up to 20 towels at a time, and 30 towels in a day. I have done this in hotels all over the world.

Just for fun I'll leave to your imagination why I would need that many.

Here's how to get them, and more..
If you are one of those people who try not to make eye contact with the maids, you will have to push the envelope and go outside of your comfort zone to get that many towels.
That's right. Dial housekeeping and ask them to send up more towels. It could work, and I promise you they won't ever ever ask why. They will ask how many, and might ask what size, and every single time, they will ask, "will there be anything else Miss?" ... or something like it.

If it's late, and you are in a smaller or lower budget hotel, there may not be anyone to bring the towels to you until 7:00am when the morning shift usually starts. If you can't wait, or if you want to get a jump on the next day, you may have to go to the basement and actually meet the night housekeeping manager to get them.
TOP TIP?... call them first. Don't just go walking into his / her area saying "where's the towels at?"

He, or she, will probably give you as many towels as you can carry, for saving them the trip at the end of their shift, and also because you were the only person in a month who actually came to them instead of calling every 5 minutes and bitching.
This is an opportunity. Never throw it away. Don't know what I'm talking about? Amateurs.

Get their name, and learn how to pronounce it. Ask them who the manager is on the day shift, and learn their names. This will come in handy later, if you need to request something really off the wall, like extra sheets twice in one night, or a refrigerator, or a maid's uniform.
Sometimes you will see a large chalk or dry erase board somewhere close by. This is where special requests are logged. If you want your room cleaned every day at 5:00pm with double towels, and a do not disturb order at all other times? That is where it will be written down. It's 50/50 whether it will be in English, and therefore 50/50 whether the maid on your floor will know what it says, but hey, it's a start. While you are there, make these requests known to the manager, and he'll put them up on the board for you with a check-out date, so they know when to erase it.

After you get the towels, TIP him/her. Being a manager, they will probably refuse. So be it. Do something for them. Order a pizza delivered to them, or buy them a Coke, or if you still look good that late/early, and it's a guy, flirt a bit. The point is, make sure they remember you, and are happy they met you. Screw the low profile. You can't have that AND 20 towels a day. Trust me, Housekeeping could not care less why you are there, or how you make a living. If they clean your room every day, they already know, and you will have access to all the towels you can possibly use, and the name of both the day and night managers in case you need something not on the menu.

The Bottom Line...
Maids, and housekeeping in general, are VERY happy to give you more towels, and probably don't care if they ever see them again. The way they look at it, if you are going through 10 - 15 towels a day, and you are alone? Those towels are cleaning up a mess that they would be cleaning up, if you hadn't asked for more towels. They might not be able to give you 15 towels in one request, because it's hard to carry 15 towels, but if you request towels again a couple hours later the maids won't care. Just be sure to tip em every time you ask, and remember the manager's names.

POD
PODarkness is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 03:03 PM   #75
CRISTY-CUPPS
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4165
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

complaints- when they dont send All the screening info needed, its like pulling teeth to get the info from them.

Last minute calls from guys I have never met/screened saying " are you available right now?" please dont do that
CRISTY-CUPPS is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women