Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47732
pyramider46370
bambino40438
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-16-2017, 01:31 AM   #61
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
If the email is not a member, it is not outing.
Then why the points? It wasn't it private either. If it wasn't outing, what was the reason? My repeating an erroneous email some kind of guideline violation? Quit being evasive, why don't you?
hotrix1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 01:56 AM   #62
bc1969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrix1 View Post
Then why the points? It wasn't it private either. If it wasn't outing, what was the reason? My repeating an erroneous email some kind of guideline violation? Quit being evasive, why don't you?
The points are because you outed a member by posting the email address, and keeping this thread a hot topic one could conclude 10pts is not enough

Maybe a new topic of discussion of why the moderator CP is such a tryrant would be more entertaining at this point
bc1969 is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 02:30 AM   #63
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Default No confirmation on the email yet.

Falconbravehawk has that answer. But Cpalm tyranical? Noooo I'd say a little heavy handed but not a tyrant. Had it been an actual deliberate outing I'd have been outta here for repeating it. Which is why the confusion.

Calling Cp a tyrant might still be unwarranted. Besides, I did make him a promise this won't be anything like Nuremberg, where they hung Nazis.
Old 11-16-2017, 07:40 AM   #64
OldFloridaDude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc1969 View Post
The points are because you outed a member by posting the email address, and keeping this thread a hot topic one could conclude 10pts is not enough

Maybe a new topic of discussion of why the moderator CP is such a tryrant would be more entertaining at this point
Or could it be possible that he did not out a member if said email did not belong to a member, and now via the mods own days of continued deafening silence on the matter it may be proving that the 10 points was too much ?

OldFloridaDude is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 07:41 AM   #65
OldFloridaDude
Valued Poster

Old 11-16-2017, 08:04 AM   #66
Laney Lixx
MasterHead69

User ID: 362568
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Omg!

That's hilarious!!! Where did you find that??
Laney Lixx is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 08:10 AM   #67
OldFloridaDude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laney Lixx View Post
Omg!

That's hilarious!!! Where did you find that??
A friendly moderator directed me to it

Old 11-16-2017, 09:49 AM   #68
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldFloridaDude View Post
Or could it be possible that he did not out a member if said email did not belong to a member, and now via the mods own days of continued deafening silence on the matter it may be proving that the 10 points was too much ?

You're more than likely right about that. That cryptic, ambiguous reply was just his way of deflecting and trying to show his Modtard tendencies.

Funny meme dude. And so appropriate for some applications but like you indicated, there's friendly mods out there. Is he/she an eccie mod? Would they care to weigh in? Our Panhandle modtards seem to have closed ranks and are unresponsive to my RTM's. No common courtesy.
Old 11-16-2017, 10:27 AM   #69
OldFloridaDude
Valued Poster

Where I will leave to wonder...

But maybe higher ups are watching to see how this is handled ?

A timely response now seems beyond the realm of possibilities though doesn't it ?

Oh, and I have nothing personal against mods, except for the fact that on the rare occasion you may get what you pay for with some volunteers.

Old 11-16-2017, 10:36 AM   #70
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Default I have the confirmation from Fbh

He told me to state that it's an emphatic NO! His friend is not a member.
So now what CP?If the points wasn't for outing, then what was it for? Just answer the question. And this time could you be more specific? Because there's now other Mods and admins curious about your answer.
Old 11-16-2017, 10:40 AM   #71
OldFloridaDude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrix1 View Post
He told me to state that it's an emphatic NO! His friend is not a member.
So now what CP?
Not a member = no outing occurred

Say, do they pay interest on points ?

Old 11-16-2017, 12:02 PM   #72
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Default memba this Cp?

From back sometime ago.https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1853031&page=1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
As it has become readily apparent, our forums have heated up a bit. I will admit I may have been a bit overzealous in trying to calm down the emotion. Some of my actions have called into question how the forums are moderated. That was not my intent. I only had the best interest of our forum in mind. From now on, I will attempt to moderate the forums that is in line with the desires of the other admin. Please keep in mind though that if there are violations of the guidelines, the mods must take action. I for one usually only give warnings unless there are gross violations. Over the past weeks, I was more inclined to give points and also engage directly on the boards. I will no longer do that. If I see a violation, I will take action through or infraction process and via PMs. In the same light, if anyone has questions on how the forum is moderated, I would respectfully ask that you PM the mods and try to keep the threads free of some of the crap that has been going on. Thanks.
So where's the answer to the question after I RTM'd? What was the gross violation? Revealing personal info only applies to member personal info, doesn't it? Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it. Eh, CP?
Do we really have to say "Houston, we have a problem"? Cause I'm rather certain the Houston admins will be all over this like flies on shit. dearhunter maybe?
So why the points?Why try to hide behind the shadows of PM's? Don't the Eccie members deserve to know what they can get pointed for, or not?
Old 11-16-2017, 01:36 PM   #73
OldFloridaDude
Valued Poster

Old 11-16-2017, 03:55 PM   #74
bc1969
Valued Poster

I have enjoyed the back and forth postings, thanks for being civil, and I personally believe that hotrix would never violate anyone here trust, I would feel very safe if he had my rw information, that’s private and he knows that without a doubt.

My only (devils advocate) point is that we don’t know who’s address that was, and nobody is going to admit (in an open forum) that it was a member, because that is outing.

Maybe the moderators should be giving a little bit of courtesy and civility that they acted in the best interest of the forum

Oh look, I found some new emoji’s,,damn I’m cool
👺💩💪🏼👮🏼👠🦑
Old 11-16-2017, 03:56 PM   #75
bc1969
Valued Poster

I have enjoyed the back and forth postings, thanks for being civil, and I personally believe that hotrix would never violate anyone here trust, I would feel very safe if he had my rw information, that’s private and he knows that without a doubt.

My only (devils advocate) point is that we don’t know who’s address that was, and nobody is going to admit (in an open forum) that it was a member, because that is outing.

Maybe the moderators should be giving a little bit of courtesy and civility that they acted in the best interest of the forum

Oh look, I found some new emoji’s,,am I cool or what, gimmie some luv
👺💩💪🏼👮🏼👠🦑

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women