Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70491
biomed161114
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47795
pyramider46370
bambino40457
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-01-2016, 08:09 PM   #61
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh View Post
That's because puddin is good. So may I ask why you feel the need to be an fucking dick to me? I don't even know you. Are you someone's white knight? Is your wife fat and you absolutely hate her so you like being mean to the fat girls on here? Are you sad with your fat belly so you like being mean to other fatties to make yourself feel better? Does it make you feel better? Just a few questions
Young fat chicks with a sense se of privilege ... Just make me want to puke.

You got nothing but a purdy smile... More than ample ass...( you need three guys to hold that shit up) but you come off as princess.

Your dad, what ever trailer park he lives in, fed you a line of shit.
Guest021817-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 10:04 PM   #62
Guest102419
Account Disabled

Encounters: 45

Stay on topic and stop the rude comments.
Guest102419 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 10:10 PM   #63
hogmanjones
Valued Poster

Encounters: 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imsecretlyaninja View Post
Wow Lookin4boobies your kind of a dick. No wonder you have 7000 post on a site dedicated to having to pay to get laid lmao.
Yeah, not sure why this guy seems to be stalking this girl. No WK here, never seen Lola.
hogmanjones is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 10:12 PM   #64
clydesdale
Account Disabled

This whole thread is ridiculous. Why are people hateful to each other? Why do people get hooked on the unmentionable substance? Why do people smoke? Why do people become alcoholics? Why do people steel? Why do people kill? Why do people disagree? Why do people start stupid threads? Why do people love drama? Why do people want to bring their junior high and high school way of thinking into the real world? Why do clients want discounted prices? Why do providers get offended when asked for a discount? Why/ Why? Why?

People are just people, they will complain even if you hang them with a brand new rope. People vent, people complain, people offend, people can be hateful. Some people have real legitimate complaints. Some feel they have been done wrong and want justice and rightfully so. Some just want to stir up shit so they can sit back and laugh and enjoy the fall out they created. Some people are just naturally hateful and want to spread as much hate as they can. What's the old saying....misery loves company.

Most of the gentlemen here are "older" and many of the providers are very intelligent mentally mature ladies. MOST of us have been "around the block" more than a time or two. What amazes me is when we allow a rookie, in this business, fresh out of high school still filled with the immature high school drama to come on here and stir up this kind of stench. If you want to ask a why....then ask why do we, as mature adults, let an 18 year old high school drama queen to come on here and manipulate such drama?

Yea I know....but it's 18 year old pussy and she loves cum anywhere. Well I had 18 year old immature rookie pussy when I was 17 years old and it wasn't near as good as the 35 year old mature pussy I had when I was 18. Sure enjoy the pussy with cum anywhere and everywhere but don't be so dumbfounded you can't see what's happening and get drug into a bunch of immature high school drama queen hooker drama.
clydesdale is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 10:16 PM   #65
Lolahhhhh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 318916
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by clydesdale View Post
This whole thread is ridiculous. Why are people hateful to each other? Why do people get hooked on the unmentionable substance? Why do people smoke? Why do people become alcoholics? Why do people steel? Why do people kill? Why do people disagree? Why do people start stupid threads? Why do people love drama? Why do people want to bring their junior high and high school way of thinking into the real world? Why do clients want discounted prices? Why do providers get offended when asked for a discount? Why/ Why? Why?

People are just people, they will complain even if you hang them with a brand new rope. People vent, people complain, people offend, people can be hateful. Some people have real legitimate complaints. Some feel they have been done wrong and want justice and rightfully so. Some just want to stir up shit so they can sit back and laugh and enjoy the fall out they created. Some people are just naturally hateful and want to spread as much hate as they can. What's the old saying....misery loves company.

Most of the gentlemen here are "older" and many of the providers are very intelligent mentally mature ladies. MOST of us have been "around the block" more than a time or two. What amazes me is when we allow a rookie, in this business, fresh out of high school still filled with the immature high school drama to come on here and stir up this kind of stench. If you want to ask a why....then ask why do we, as mature adults, let an 18 year old high school drama queen to come on here and manipulate such drama?

Yea I know....but it's 18 year old pussy and she loves cum anywhere. Well I had 18 year old immature rookie pussy when I was 17 years old and it wasn't near as good as the 35 year old mature pussy I had when I was 18. Sure enjoy the pussy with cum anywhere and everywhere but don't be so dumbfounded you can't see what's happening and get drug into a bunch of immature high school drama queen hooker drama.

Yes because I'm the only one who starts drama here correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you message me about meeting up? Like Danielle said Pot calling the kettle black.
Lolahhhhh is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 10:18 PM   #66
hogmanjones
Valued Poster

Well, ask yourself the same question. Why did that "18 year old high school drama queen to come on here and manipulate" you to make a four paragraph response? You, sir, are the fool you mock.
Old 02-01-2016, 10:37 PM   #67
clydesdale
Account Disabled

Quote:
Yes because I'm the only one who starts drama here correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you message me about meeting up? Like Danielle said Pot calling the kettle black.
Consider yourself corrected. IF and let me say that again IF I did consider meeting you it was LONG before I learned just how immature you are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hogmanjones View Post
Well, ask yourself the same question. Why did that "18 year old high school drama queen to come on here and manipulate" you to make a four paragraph response? You, sir, are the fool you mock.
Hopefully your reading comprehension will improve someday sir.......but I hope you don't hold your breath till it does. I addressed this thread because of gentlemen who get suckered into being a WK.......much like yourself sir knight.
Old 02-01-2016, 10:48 PM   #68
Lolahhhhh
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I've had my immature moments and I'm not ashamed to admit that. I'm 18 years old. Not many are mature. But I've been pushed and kicked down and beaten since I started the hobby so I go off the handles a bit. The woman are ruthless and the men are horrid. (not all of course) I'm angry and hurt. In highschool, I rarely dealt with drama. This place is worse than highschool. But I'm thankful for it because it's shown me how important schooling is. It's given me a drive to hurry up and get the fuck out. I'm using the hobby to pay for my future. And my rent lol If I had another way, you bet your ass I'd leave this place in a heart beat.
Old 02-01-2016, 11:04 PM   #69
hogmanjones
Valued Poster

You're a fool, Clydesdale. You mock the drama with the longest post on the thread. My reading comprehension is fine. Your self awareness is lacking.
Old 02-01-2016, 11:51 PM   #70
Worldtravler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

There's a lot better ways to pay for school if you hate the hobby so much.
Worldtravler is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 05:26 AM   #71
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Searcher View Post
Stay on topic and stop the rude comments.
How in the fuck is this not on topic...." dealing with the Hobby?"

Also, I was stating the obvious, if she does not want people to know she is fat, have her take down her show case pictures.
Guest021817-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 07:42 AM   #72
Lolahhhhh
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldtravler View Post
There's a lot better ways to pay for school if you hate the hobby so much.
Without debt? I don't hate the hobby, I hate eccie.
Old 02-02-2016, 10:08 AM   #73
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
I've had my immature moments and I'm not ashamed to admit that. I'm 18 years old. Not many are mature. But I've been pushed and kicked down and beaten since I started the hobby so I go off the handles a bit. The woman are ruthless and the men are horrid. (not all of course) I'm angry and hurt. In highschool, I rarely dealt with drama. This place is worse than highschool. But I'm thankful for it because it's shown me how important schooling is. It's given me a drive to hurry up and get the fuck out. I'm using the hobby to pay for my future. And my rent lol If I had another way, you bet your ass I'd leave this place in a heart beat.
Of course this place is worse than high school. This is where business competitors come to advertise their product. The business world is a dog eat dog adult world where ruthless operators compete for clients. If you want to be coddled, go back to school. This is a place for grownups to discuss grownup things. It is not a support group. You need to approach this as an advertising site. Present yourself as how want to be perceived. Do not worry about internet bullies who post stupid shit. Everyone will not like you or be nice to you. That is life. There are rude people and nice people and everyone in between. My advise is love the one you are with and don't sweat the small stuff. Present yourself honestly and those you appeal to will find you.
Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 05:42 PM   #74
clydesdale
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by hogmanjones View Post
You're a fool, Clydesdale. You mock the drama with the longest post on the thread. My reading comprehension is fine. Your self awareness is lacking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ly-9MDqMAd0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_O4VU8khmA
Old 02-02-2016, 07:10 PM   #75
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
I don't hate the hobby, I hate eccie.
Problem solved?
Attached Images
File Type: png Lolahhhhh.png (90.5 KB, 117 views)
chicagoboy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women