Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60041
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47622
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 04-26-2013, 10:58 AM   #61
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Are you claiming that the video you posted had anything to do with the search of Waterford for the fugitive bomber?
yeah...... it sure looks that way to me.

news report....
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 11:03 AM   #62
CJ7
Valued Poster

has anyone heard of the residents of that community seriously complaining about the way the police handled the man hunt ?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 11:04 AM   #63
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
He wasn't out in the open. He was obviously trying to keep from being noticed. That's one reason why he probably hid in the boat. If he would have gone to a residence it would've been only for one thing. To seek help because of his injuries and to submit to the authorities upon their arrival. Visualizing him wanting to cause more mayhem is ridiculous.

Sure anyone involved in a bombing kidnapping shoot out with police throwing explosives at police running over his brother is just a nice kid. Why would anyone visulise him wanting to cause any mayhem.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 11:36 AM   #64
SpinShooter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
example .. they just pulled the body of a "suspect" for the bombing out of the river ...!
This is news to me. What's your source?

Quote:
He's trying to be extreme with an imagination to make a point ... and fit some scenario that will demonstrate that he is in fact correct in his speculative conclusions ....

unfortunately it is a methodology employed generously on this board and in other forums...and it oftens works on the intellectually and rationally impaired. I think I've now identified (described) an Obaminable supporter.
Actually, I voted for Gary Johnson for President in 2012, and Warren Redlich, the Libertarian candidate, in NYS' 2010 gubernatorial election. I don't think that Obama is a particularly good president. Please try again.
SpinShooter is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 11:52 AM   #65
CJ7
Valued Poster

I don't think, I know, anytime you shove the half truths and made up bs the rightwing comes up with back at them with the real facts, you automatically become an Obaminable supporter ..

I think I've now identified (described) an Obaminable supporter.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 11:54 AM   #66
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpinShooter View Post
This is news to me. What's your source?
http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-sunil-tripathi-river-20130425,1855994,7921709.story

Actually, I voted for Gary Johnson for President in 2012, and Warren Redlich, the Libertarian candidate, in NYS' 2010 gubernatorial election. I don't think that Obama is a particularly good president. Please try again.

"We" will in 2016. Without your help apparently.
Now, back to the OP topic ...

.... you and your support group are making way too many assumptions to fit your beefs.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 12:04 PM   #67
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
yeah...... it sure looks that way to me.

news report....
You watch too much TV crime shows for your "insight" ...

.. what it looks like to me is a focused contact at a particular residence based on pc.

"white shirts and slacks" don't show up for a door buster, house-to-house, and

#2 ... I will repeat ... NO ONE WAS "DRAGGED" FROM THE HOUSE ...

The MO seemed pretty routine for going to a specific residence to search the residence for a suspected felon ... who is a fugitive ... from bombing, maiming, shooting, killing, cops, women, children, and innocent people.

.. I saw a report that 15 cops went to hospitals for treatment after the Thursday shootout and after one got executed in an ambush..... after the slaughter with the bombing ...

I think then it's time to take the gloves off ... and if Joe-Citizen doesn't like it .. tough shit!

And I also think the cops used extraordinary restraint.

"News report" ... pleeeeeeeeassssssssssss?
Old 04-26-2013, 12:06 PM   #68
SpinShooter
Account Disabled

Wow, did you even bother to read the article that you cited? You just torpedoed that part of your argument.

"Tripathi's disappearance erroneously became intertwined with the search for the Boston Marathon bombing suspects after some social-media users noted that Tripathi resembled the fuzzy surveillance photos of "Suspect 2" from the April 15 bombing.
That speculation erupted early last Friday when rumors that police had named Tripathi as a suspect turned out to be totally, mysteriously false. But during the hours before the Tsarnaev brothers were identified as the suspects, damage was already done.
"A tremendous and painful amount of attention has been cast on our beloved Sunil Tripathi in the past 12 hours," the family wrote Friday. "We have known unequivocally all along that neither individual suspected as responsible for the Boston Marathon bombings was Sunil."
His sister later said she got 58 calls between 3 and 4 a.m. that day, some of them vicious.
That viral-rumor disaster was followed by an outpouring of love for the family across social media, with friends and Facebook users from Rhode Island to Australia writing messages for Tripathi on their hands and posting on the family's page."
Old 04-26-2013, 12:10 PM   #69
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
He wasn't out in the open. He was obviously trying to keep from being noticed. That's one reason why he probably hid in the boat. If he would have gone to a residence it would've been only for one thing. To seek help because of his injuries and to submit to the authorities upon their arrival. Visualizing him wanting to cause more mayhem is ridiculous.
And you base your special insight on your vast experience in dealing with the psycholodgy of criminal activity and the inner workings of the mind of a TERRORIST?

He had a friggin' gun battle with the cops who came to get him from the boat ... in the guys backyard!!!

I really don't engage in namecalling in these threads ... but in this case I don't think it would be "name-calling" to say ... you are an idiot.... full blown one!

To try to prevail with your dumb-ass theory, you actually engage in psychoanalizing this TERRORIST and conclude that he was going to ......

... "SUBMIT TO AUTHORITIES UPON THEIR ARRIVAL"!!!!!!!
Old 04-26-2013, 12:11 PM   #70
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
You watch too much TV crime shows for your "insight" ...

.. what it looks like to me is a focused contact at a particular residence based on pc.

"white shirts and slacks" don't show up for a door buster, house-to-house, and

#2 ... I will repeat ... NO ONE WAS "DRAGGED" FROM THE HOUSE ...

The MO seemed pretty routine for going to a specific residence to search the residence for a suspected felon ... who is a fugitive ... from bombing, maiming, shooting, killing, cops, women, children, and innocent people.

.. I saw a report that 15 cops went to hospitals for treatment after the Thursday shootout and after one got executed in an ambush..... after the slaughter with the bombing ...

I think then it's time to take the gloves off ... and if Joe-Citizen doesn't like it .. tough shit!

And I also think the cops used extraordinary restraint.

"News report" ... pleeeeeeeeassssssssssss?

+1

Joe citizen cheered the cops ... the only morons bitching about the man hunt are the so called constitutionalists sitting on the sideline running their mouth.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 12:16 PM   #71
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Wow, did you even bother to read the article that you cited? You just torpedoed that part of your argument.
I cited it for the perfect reason of you and the other knucklehead making YOUR EVALUATIONS based on MEDIA REPORTS. .. rather than facts ... and both of you are assigning "intentions" and "thought processes" based on erroneous and half reports.

You just made my point.
Old 04-26-2013, 12:20 PM   #72
SpinShooter
Account Disabled

Quote:
Now, back to the OP topic ...

.... you and your support group are making way too many assumptions to fit your beefs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
+1

Joe citizen cheered the cops ... the only morons b****ing about the man hunt are the so called constitutionalists sitting on the sideline running their mouth.
Not really. Before the situation in the Boston area was resolved, NYS Police detained a couple of Massachusetts tourists to Niagara Falls because a National Guardsman who was stationed at the Air Reserve Base couldn't fathom that not everyone from that state is a bomber before he called it in to law enforcement after seeing their license plate. They also blocked off a one block area. This happened about three minutes from my place.
Old 04-26-2013, 12:21 PM   #73
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
+1

Joe citizen cheered the cops ... the only morons bitching about the man hunt are the so called constitutionalists sitting on the sideline running their mouth.
"sitting on the sideline running their mouth" ... staying out of the way ... so

the people who know what to do and when to do it can take care of the business at hand ....

.... we'll let God sort it all out later!

The realities apparently do not fit the legal definitions, soooooo ....
... they change the reality.
Old 04-26-2013, 12:24 PM   #74
SpinShooter
Account Disabled

Quote:
The realities apparently do not fit the legal definitions, soooooo ....
... they change the reality.
It's funny that you should say this, because you're doing just that.
Old 04-26-2013, 12:27 PM   #75
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Not really. Before the situation in the Boston area was resolved, NYS Police detained a couple of Massachusetts tourists to Niagara Falls because a National Guardsman who was stationed at the Air Reserve Base couldn't fathom that not everyone from that state is a bomber before he called it in to law enforcement after seeing their license plate. This happened about three minutes from my place.
So you were there and heard the Guardsman say this:

.... "couldn't fathom that not everyone from that state is a bomber " ....

Or could it have been that the Guardsmen was told to stop anyone from Massachusetts traveling in the vicinity ...... you know ... like a "no fly zone" for aircraft ... a

"no leave zone" for travelers until they get checked out by LE?

Being 3 minutes from your home doesn't make what you say true or even correct.

When did you learn first hand there were ONLY TWO BOMBERS?

Or are you just reading minds again?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women