Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70467
biomed160975
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47733
pyramider46370
bambino40441
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-12-2012, 05:31 PM   #61
fetishfreak
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Didn't you make a universal claim that those who defended him before are now attacking him because he is supposedly involved in a conspiracy? You're wrong!
Turns out I may be wrong. Initially over the weekend conservatives were attacking him. Now that Rush has given the "conservative" defense of what he did, there seems to be some confusion as too what they should say about it. Just goes to prove my point which was that conservatives are fickle.
fetishfreak is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 06:07 PM   #62
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Ekim the Inbred remains an ignorant fuck who cannot discern the kernel thought in a simple sentence.

Here is a simple sentence for a simple hank.You got nothing...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 06:38 PM   #63
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
Here is a simple sentence for a simple hank.You got nothing...
Ekim the Inbred, your "simpleton" sentence -- with its improper grammar -- fully illustrates you are an ignorant fuck who cannot discern the kernel thought in a simple sentence.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:11 PM   #64
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

You REALLY got NOTHING, IBCrying.

How have you managed to show your face in public since the election? I figured you'd have soaked yourself in gasoline and set fire to yourself at the Applebee's.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:47 PM   #65
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You REALLY got NOTHING, IBCrying.

How have you managed to show your face in public since the election? I figured you'd have soaked yourself in gasoline and set fire to yourself at the Applebee's.
So self-immolation is how you deal with minor controversies, Assup? Is there anything we can do to provoke or facilitate your break-down, Assup? We're all here ready to help.
Old 11-12-2012, 08:15 PM   #66
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fetishfreak View Post
Turns out I may be wrong. Initially over the weekend conservatives were attacking him. Now that Rush has given the "conservative" defense of what he did, there seems to be some confusion as too what they should say about it. Just goes to prove my point which was that conservatives are fickle.
You are wrong because like most lefty-loons you ignorantly applied a "universal" to the right. Point of fact: many conservatives in this country did not care for Petraeus' or his COIN theory of operations.
Old 11-12-2012, 08:32 PM   #67
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Good job Hank. All it takes is one right thinking American...

To whip 1/2 dozen Ozombies and a mike...LOL
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:44 PM   #68
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
So self-immolation is how you deal with minor controversies, Assup? Is there anything we can do to provoke or facilitate your break-down, Assup? We're all here ready to help.
You're just dying to do it, aren't you?

Come on, pussy!

Do it! Im here!

DO IT NOW!

LMAO@the bitterest motherfucker on ECCIE!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:47 PM   #69
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You're just dying to do it, aren't you?

Come on, pussy!

Do it! Im here!

DO IT NOW!

LMAO@the bitterest motherfucker on ECCIE!
Do you need a match, Assup? Just ask.
Old 11-12-2012, 08:48 PM   #70
tttalinky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Quote:
+1
Obamacare will help take care of his condition!
tttalinky is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:12 PM   #71
fetishfreak
Account Disabled

Quote:
You are wrong because like most lefty-loons you ignorantly applied a "universal" to the right. Point of fact: many conservatives in this country did not care for Petraeus' or his COIN theory of operations.
Amazing. In all my 38 years I have never been accused of being a lefty. Point of fact at no time in this banter have I made a personal attack on you. I have only stated that you failed to answer my initial charge. I then admitted my initial charge may have been in error. To which point you reply with a personal attack.

If you wish to take my statements to be a universal charge I can do nothing to change that. Yes my statement was generalized for brevity but not meant as a universal. I do not believe that all conservatives or liberals or any other group can be catergized universally. I was pointing out that the gerneral line from the conservative voices initially attacked petraus. Now things are changing.

This all boils down to conservatives in general believe that what we do in our private lives should be attached to our public lives. What happens in our bedrooms or what we do to our own bodies is no one else's business. I do not think he should resign unless be chooses to.

Point of fact. What we have is a difference of opinion. I have the right to mine just as you have the right to yours. Opinions can not be wrong no matter how much you may want them to be. Resorting to name calling does not benifit your argument it weakens it.
Old 11-12-2012, 10:39 PM   #72
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Amazing. In all my 38 years I have never been accused of being a lefty. Point of fact at no time in this banter have I made a personal attack on you. I have only stated that you failed to answer my initial charge. I then admitted my initial charge may have been in error. To which point you reply with a personal attack.

If you wish to take my statements to be a universal charge I can do nothing to change that. Yes my statement was generalized for brevity but not meant as a universal. I do not believe that all conservatives or liberals or any other group can be catergized universally. I was pointing out that the gerneral line from the conservative voices initially attacked petraus. Now things are changing.

This all boils down to conservatives in general believe that what we do in our private lives should be attached to our public lives. What happens in our bedrooms or what we do to our own bodies is no one else's business. I do not think he should resign unless be chooses to.

Point of fact. What we have is a difference of opinion. I have the right to mine just as you have the right to yours. Opinions can not be wrong no matter how much you may want them to be. Resorting to name calling does not benifit your argument it weakens it.
Many conservatives were against Patraeus and his COIN operations before the latest incident, and still stand against him today: they are not “fickle” as you state. There are two problems with Patraeus' personal affair that transcend any moral impropriety related to sex. First, he was having an affair in violation of the UCMJ while subordinates were being punished and discharged for "sexual disobedience" (e.g., check the MSM, there is a high incidence of female soldiers being discharged after becoming pregnant in a combat zone). Second, Patraeus was this nation’s chief intelligence officer. Since the Biblical times – when Delilah learned the secret of Samson’s strength through “pillow talk” – such liaisons have been seen as dangerously compromising. Mati Hari stands as yet another example, and Britain’s history is rife with such incidents.
Old 11-13-2012, 12:26 PM   #73
fetishfreak
Account Disabled

I have found nothing to indicate the affair occurred while he was still in the military. I have read the affair started when he was at the CIA. This would mean he is no longer subject to the UCMJ. Even still, the UCMJ articles on sexual behavior have always been selectively enforced. Typically the articles are enforced in conjunction with other articles. E.g. An affair is discovered and an order issued to stop would result in prosecution under adultery failure to obey and (sodomy if it can be proven). I never saw adultery used as the only violation for anything other than a captains mast. That was only to get it on record for future use.
Old 11-13-2012, 12:44 PM   #74
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Why didn't Petraeus just resign without admitting to the affair? I find it suspicious that he would disclose the affair and cite it as the reason for resigning....when in the military, you are accutely aware that when an affair pops up, Mission 1 is to protect your spouse from the public humiliation.....did Petraeus feel compelled to disclose it because someone was leveraging the fact against him?.....Also, disclosing the affair not only brought humiliation down on his fat ugly wife of 38 years, but ruined his reputation as well and left him disgraced....of course, liberals are shameless and find this all funny......

Certainly, as a civilian, Petraeus has more protections against testifying....he personally went to Benghazi and investigated, yet he blamed the video too....LOL!

Also, why has the General Allen investigation become public? There's a lot of shit going on, and none of it can be good for Bath House Barry.....

ChoomCzar is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:42 PM   #75
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I have found nothing to indicate the affair occurred while he was still in the military. I have read the affair started when he was at the CIA. This would mean he is no longer subject to the UCMJ. Even still, the UCMJ articles on sexual behavior have always been selectively enforced. Typically the articles are enforced in conjunction with other articles. E.g. An affair is discovered and an order issued to stop would result in prosecution under adultery failure to obey and (sodomy if it can be proven). I never saw adultery used as the only violation for anything other than a captains mast. That was only to get it on record for future use.
You are correct. Previous post based on news of "six year relationship", but "The actual affair began about two months after Petraeus took over at the CIA in September 2011, according to one Petraeus friend." http://www.cnn.com/2012/11/12/us/pet...ion/index.html

Pregnant women were being discharged because they were in violation of orders to abstain from sexual relations. Pregnancy tended to be a dead give away they'd had sexual relations (sometimes, there were instances of rape). An outcry from women and the MSM forced the military to begin looking for and dealing with the men involved as well.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women