Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70478
biomed161041
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453034
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47765
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-06-2012, 09:59 PM   #61
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

What accomplishments? And he has done a lot of things he said he wouldn't do, like keeping Gitmo open, keeping government secret and closed, keeping the wars going as long as he can. Etc. And quite frankly, being more competent than his Republican challengers is setting the bar pretty low.

I can hear the slogan now. "Re-elect Obama! At least he's better than Romney." Seriously? Is this the best we can do?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 05:02 AM   #62
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Damn, I just love all of this birther talk!

Keep it up!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 05:33 AM   #63
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I can hear the slogan now. "Re-elect Obama! At least he's better than Romney." Seriously? Is this the best we can do?
So far.....YES

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Damn, I just love all of this birther talk!

Keep it up!
They are the gift that keeps on giving! I love it too.

Birther, "We're not racist."

WTF, "Well thank God because you are about as gullible and ignorant on this issue as people that believe in fortune tellers!''

I mean really....like they faked his birth in this country because they knew he would grow up to be President.

It never ceases to amaze me at the ignorance of otherwise normal folks!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 10:21 AM   #64
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liliana View Post
And have who step in his place? Our POTUS may not have done everything he said but he has accomplished a lot. And he is MUCH more competent then any of the republicans attempting to get the GOP nomination.
He hasn't done shit except throw money into the air in the form of the ridiculous stimulus, run a higher deficit than any other president in history, keep the wars going until campaign season, signed a liberty stomping piece of legislation that he that he'd veto, signed and then reneged on the Guatmo prisoners, and lead by doing NOTHING! He's a piss poor leader. He hasn't done ANYTHING he set out to do except pass Obamacare and that's tied up in the courts and an abortion of what universal healthcare should be.

What you and others have said is typical, partisan rhetoric, and that rhetoric is what is keeping us in shitty, no more than shitty, politicians that do nothing for the people and everything for themselves..
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 11:16 AM   #65
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Typical birther BS. You cry about a politican playing .....wait drum roll politics! You Hilliary cry babies are worse than the tea baggers.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 11:37 AM   #66
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

I seriously think some of you knuckle heads would complain if you went to a cock fight and saw two roosters actually fighting.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 12:57 PM   #67
Liliana
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 110314
My ECCIE Reviews

Let’s list this administration’s accomplishments during the 2 years that Democrats held control of both the Senate, House and the White House:

START Treaty: Reducing the world’s nuclear stockpiles, working toward Ronald Reagan’s goal of a world without nuclear weapons, locking down loose nuclear materials so it doesn’t end up in the hands of terrorists. The GOP said they would deny him this political win. It was a “save the world” win because if you care about, oops, “it’s the nuclear end of the world,” you care about treaties like this getting passed.
The fair pay act for women
Expanding children’s health insurance
New hate crimes legislation they (GOP) said could not be done
Tobacco regulation
Credit card reform
Student loan reform
The stimulus — which in addition to helping pull this country back from the brink of a great depression, was also the largest tax cut ever
The largest investment in clean energy ever
The largest investment in education in our country ever
There was also a little thing you may have heard of called health reform
Wall Street reform
The improvements to the new G.I. Bill…that the elephants opposed
The most expansive food SAFETY BILL SINCE THE 1930s
Patent Reform
The repeal of Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell
By halfway through his term, that’s roughly 85% of his list of his agenda completed. Done. Achieved. Accomplished. For a first term president, excuse my French but I’d say that’s pretty fucking major. There are still some things he’d like to do: energy reform, immigration reform, end the Bush tax cuts for the wealthy. Even losing his 60 vote majority in the Senate, he was still able to pass major legislation.

Since the GOP has taken control of House, nothing was done. They can’t repeal health care, although they tried, because the Dems still control the Senate. Waste of time. Most of them oppose the repeal of DADT, a couple of them trying to delay the repeal taking effect. The GOP is using scare tactics and the people are falling for it. What I don’t understand is the Republican opposition even to things Republicans had proposed in the first place, unified Republican opposition to their own ideas.

Now we’re on the brink of one of the 8 racist, homophobic GOP candidates spewing nonsense bullshit that they THINK will work but really won’t, running our country. If you’ve seen any debates so far, heard any of their individual speeches, they’ve already set the undertone, “Let’s get this (insert word for black man) out of the White House, NOW!”
Liliana is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 01:16 PM   #68
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
I think the reason many "birthers" take the question of whether Obama met the constitutional standard for being president so seriously is that they actually value the constitution.

Every time we act outside of the boundaries of the constitution we weaken the power of the document.
So Marco Rubio will not be "valuing the constitution" when he accepts the V.P. nod on some GOPer's ticket?

Oh, I forgot. It only counts as devaluing the Constitution if you are half black and wingnuts don't like you!

What a fucking lame-ass argument but then again, I seldom hear sanity on the right anyway(s). (The "s" is for the idiots who think anyway is plural.) They are also the ones who ask, "Where's Bill? and then add an unnecessary and grammatically incorrect "AT" to the question.

Wingnuts don't pay much attention to spelling, punctuation, grammar or politics. If they can't pick it up in some six or seven word cliche' from "the Drugster", it goes straight over their head.

Ideas like "Government can't create jobs." are all over Talk Radio and Fox "News" and they are patently FALSE but do the wingnuts and Obama haters care? Hell no! They just keep sounding dumb as rocks and no one tells them because all their friends are dumb as rocks, too!

How else would Fox and Limbaugh have an audience if we got rid of dumb people? How else would a single person vote for a McCain-Palin ticket that put a spaced-out idiot one heartbeat away from the Presidency?

She actually made a speech telling about Paul Revere making his midnight ride to "warn the British not to trample our second amendment rights"? Gimme a fucking break. They tried to elect THAT as the Vice-President of the United States? An IDIOT who didn't even know the "one if by land and two if by sea" story or the fact that the Constitution (as we know it) was written in 1787 to take the place of the earlier Articles of Confederation and Perpetual Union written in 1776 and signed in York PA in 1777 while the Revolutionary War was still being fought.

Since the "Articles of Confederation and and Perpetual Union were seen as too weak to preserve any semblance of a "Union" on the states it was decided that a Constitutional Convention would be convened in Philadelphia in 1787 to rewrite those Articles and to replace it with what we now call "The Constitution". It was met with a lot of controversy and was only ratified by the necessary 9 states AFTER the Bill of Rights was added (over 12 years after Paul Revere's ride in the late hours of April 18, 1775 and the wee hours of the morning of April 19, 1775) - source: http://www.u-s-history.com/pages/h1261.html - The Bill of Rights included the second amendment and was finally ratified on December 15, 1791.
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 01:23 PM   #69
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Let’s list this administration’s accomplishments during the 2 years that Democrats held control of both the Senate, House and the White House:

START Treaty: Reducing the world’s nuclear stockpiles, working toward Ronald Reagan’s goal of a world without nuclear weapons, locking down loose nuclear materials so it doesn’t end up in the hands of terrorists. The GOP said they would deny him this political win. It was a “save the world” win because if you care about, oops, “it’s the nuclear end of the world,” you care about treaties like this getting passed.
The fair pay act for women
Expanding children’s health insurance
New hate crimes legislation they (GOP) said could not be done
Tobacco regulation
Credit card reform
Student loan reform
The stimulus — which in addition to helping pull this country back from the brink of a great depression, was also the largest tax cut ever
The largest investment in clean energy ever
The largest investment in education in our country ever
There was also a little thing you may have heard of called health reform
Wall Street reform
The improvements to the new G.I. Bill…that the elephants opposed
The most expansive food SAFETY BILL SINCE THE 1930s
Patent Reform
The repeal of Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell
By halfway through his term, that’s roughly 85% of his list of his agenda completed. Done. Achieved. Accomplished. For a first term president, excuse my French but I’d say that’s pretty fucking major. There are still some things he’d like to do: energy reform, immigration reform, end the Bush tax cuts for the wealthy. Even losing his 60 vote majority in the Senate, he was still able to pass major legislation.

Since the GOP has taken control of House, nothing was done. They can’t repeal health care, although they tried, because the Dems still control the Senate. Waste of time. Most of them oppose the repeal of DADT, a couple of them trying to delay the repeal taking effect. The GOP is using scare tactics and the people are falling for it. What I don’t understand is the Republican opposition even to things Republicans had proposed in the first place, unified Republican opposition to their own ideas.

Now we’re on the brink of one of the 8 racist, homophobic GOP candidates spewing nonsense bullshit that they THINK will work but really won’t, running our country. If you’ve seen any debates so far, heard any of their individual speeches, they’ve already set the undertone, “Let’s get this (insert word for black man) out of the White House, NOW!”
Congratulations you've regurgitated almost all the DNC talking points.

Obama is destroying the country, deliberately. If we don't vote him out he'll finish the job in the next four years.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 01:36 PM   #70
Liliana
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 110314
My ECCIE Reviews

^That's your opinion. I'll take my chances with Obama over any of the GOP buffoons anyway.
Liliana is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 01:57 PM   #71
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Stevie View Post
So Marco Rubio will not be "valuing the constitution" when he accepts the V.P. nod on some GOPer's ticket?

Oh, I forgot. It only counts as devaluing the Constitution if you are half black and wingnuts don't like you!

What a fucking lame-ass argument but then again, I seldom hear sanity on the right anyway(s). (The "s" is for the idiots who think anyway is plural.) They are also the ones who ask, "Where's Bill? and then add an unnecessary and grammatically incorrect "AT" to the question.

Wingnuts don't pay much attention to spelling, punctuation, grammar or politics. If they can't pick it up in some six or seven word cliche' from "the Drugster", it goes straight over their head.

Ideas like "Government can't create jobs." are all over Talk Radio and Fox "News" and they are patently FALSE but do the wingnuts and Obama haters care? Hell no! They just keep sounding dumb as rocks and no one tells them because all their friends are dumb as rocks, too!

How else would Fox and Limbaugh have an audience if we got rid of dumb people? How else would a single person vote for a McCain-Palin ticket that put a spaced-out idiot one heartbeat away from the Presidency?

She actually made a speech telling about Paul Revere making his midnight ride to "warn the British not to trample our second amendment rights"? Gimme a fucking break. They tried to elect THAT as the Vice-President of the United States? An IDIOT who didn't even know the "one if by land and two if by sea" story or the fact that the Constitution (as we know it) was written in 1787 to take the place of the earlier Articles of Confederation and Perpetual Union written in 1776 and signed in York PA in 1777 while the Revolutionary War was still being fought.

Since the "Articles of Confederation and and Perpetual Union were seen as too weak to preserve any semblance of a "Union" on the states it was decided that a Constitutional Convention would be convened in Philadelphia in 1787 to rewrite those Articles and to replace it with what we now call "The Constitution". It was met with a lot of controversy and was only ratified by the necessary 9 states AFTER the Bill of Rights was added (over 12 years after Paul Revere's ride in the late hours of April 18, 1775 and the wee hours of the morning of April 19, 1775) - source: http://www.u-s-history.com/pages/h1261.html - The Bill of Rights included the second amendment and was finally ratified on December 15, 1791.
Why do you assume I would support Marco Rubio for VP. If he doesn't meet the constitutional requirement for natural born; I would not support him. My understanding of exactly what constitutes "natural born" is less than definitive; but it appears to me that Marco Rubio does not meet the standard.

I certainly do not have a separate standard for conservative presidential and vice presidential candidates. The same standard should apply to all.
Old 01-07-2012, 02:05 PM   #72
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
^That's your opinion. I'll take my chances with Obama over any of the GOP buffoons anyway.
You're absolutely right. It is my opinion. Opinions are like assholes; everybody's got one.
Old 01-07-2012, 03:55 PM   #73
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
He hasn't done shit except throw money into the air in the form of the ridiculous stimulus, run a higher deficit than any other president in history, keep the wars going until campaign season, signed a liberty stomping piece of legislation that he that he'd veto, signed and then reneged on the Guatmo prisoners, and lead by doing NOTHING! He's a piss poor leader. He hasn't done ANYTHING he set out to do except pass Obamacare and that's tied up in the courts and an abortion of what universal healthcare should be.

What you and others have said is typical, partisan rhetoric, and that rhetoric is what is keeping us in shitty, no more than shitty, politicians that do nothing for the people and everything for themselves..

You take a lot of antacids don't you.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 04:08 PM   #74
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
There are many more and much more serious violations being perpetrated on us by the administration, Congress and the courts than the birther matter. Focus on this one dimishes our credibility on all of them.
Any violation of the Consttution is serious.
A claim something violates the Constitution is nothing more than that. Nothing. 9 people out of 300 million determine it. The Supreme Court determines which are violations and which are not.

No matter how many times you claim something is a violation.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 07:01 PM   #75
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Stevie View Post
Or "an IDIOT" and “Constitutional” lawyer who cannot remember the preamble to The Declaration of Independence:

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal. [Long Pause: endowed by their Creator omitted] Endowed with certain inalienable [sic: unalienable] rights: life and liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.” September 15, 2010, Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute speech

“We hold these truths to be self-evident that all men are created equal, endowed [by their Creator omitted] with certain inalienable [sic: unalienable] rights: life and liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That’s what makes us unique.” September 22, 2010, New York fundraiser Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC)

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that each of us are endowed [by their Creator omitted] with certain inalienable [sic: unalienable] rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.” Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee October 18, 2010.

Or "an IDIOT" who cannot remember how states there are in the U.S.

"I've now been in 57 states -- I think one left to go." - Obama 2008 campaign event, Beaverton, OR.

Or "an IDIOT" who doesn't know that Austrians speak German.

Obama believes "Austrian" is the language spoken in Austria.

Etc., etc., . . .

Where again is “Cinco de Quatro” (4 May 2009) celebrated?

"In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died - an entire town destroyed." - 2007 campaign speech citing a Kansas tornado that killed 12 people.

"On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes -- and I see many of them in the audience here today -- our sense of patriotism is particularly strong."

"We’re the country that built the Intercontinental Railroad" [To where?]

"Abraham-Come -Lately Lincoln was the founder of the Republican Party"

"UPS and FedEx are doing just fine, right? It's the Post Office that's always having problems." [Obama’s argument for Obamacare - national health care]

"The reforms we seek would bring greater competition, choice, savings and inefficiencies to our health care system."

"What I was suggesting -- you're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith."

"The Cambridge police acted stupidly."

"One such translator was an American of Haitian descent, representative of the extraordinary work that our men and women in uniform do all around the world -- Navy Corpse-Man Christian Brossard."

The difference is, you idiots actually elected this "IDIOT"!!!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women