Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60005
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47609
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-07-2014, 10:03 PM   #61
tatasddd
BANNED

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSer View Post
Can we get a map of Ragnar Lothbrooks conquests and raids?
Please refer your inquiry to LustyLad LLC.
Old 07-07-2014, 10:15 PM   #62
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley69sexy30 View Post
LMAO that is hilarious right there. You started with the bashing soon as I came back to this site, perhaps you forgot. Maybe if you weren't a jerk and treated people like human beings like they are then people wouldn't hate you. You are no better then any other person on this board, man or woman. Stop the hatred.
Ashley, I would never start bashing you if you don't give me a reason to. You gave me a reason by commenting "wittily" on a post of mine. Had you remained silent, I never would've picked on you. I do not hate anybody Ashley. I have no reason to.
Old 07-07-2014, 10:19 PM   #63
Ashley Rosebud
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5165
My ECCIE Reviews

I also defend those who you bash, you assume you know people and how about our lives and what we do? You are in the same industry as the ladies who post here, how does that make you any better then anyone? And don't say you would of never picked on me, you pick on every other lady here, I am no different, but when I see something I do not like I will not sit by and not say a word.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatasddd View Post
Ashley, I would never start bashing you if you don't give me a reason to. You gave me a reason by commenting "wittily" on a post of mine. Had you remained silent, I never would've picked on you. I do not hate anybody Ashley. I have no reason to.
Old 07-07-2014, 10:27 PM   #64
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
I also defend those who you bash, you assume you know people and how about our lives and what we do? You are in the same industry as the ladies who post here, how does that make you any better then anyone? And don't say you would of never picked on me, you pick on every other lady here, I am no different, but when I see something I do not like I will not sit by and not say a word.
Let's end the night humorously dear Ashley :-)

1. Then is NOT than.
2. Would OF picked IS NOT would have picked .
3. We are not in the exactly same thing because I never meet client in person due to being straight and being strictly webcam "whore"
4. I don't really care about anyone's life. If you speak Italian, I am glad you do. If you enjoy meeting clients, I am glad you do, but before you do anything else pay attention to points 1 & 2 because you were the one claiming earlier today to know English better than me :-)

English comprises/consists of two components. Speaking & writing. With "WOULD OF" I doubt you WOULD HAVE ever been admitted into a University.
Have a good night Ashley!!!
Old 07-07-2014, 10:29 PM   #65
Ashley Rosebud
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5165
My ECCIE Reviews

I am drunk and can type whatever I want!
Quote:
Let's end the night humorously dear Ashley :-)

1. Then is NOT than.
2. Would OF picked IS NOT would have picked .
3. We are not in the exactly same thing because I never meet client in person due to being straight and being strictly webcam "whore"
4. I don't really care about anyone's life. If you speak Italian, I am glad you do. If you enjoy meeting clients, I am glad you do, but before you do anything else pay attention to points 1 & 2 because you were the one claiming earlier today to know English better than me :-)

English comprises two components. Speaking & writing.

Have a good night Ashley!!!
Old 07-07-2014, 10:35 PM   #66
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
Excuse accepted :-) Drink one for me too!!!
Old 07-08-2014, 12:54 AM   #67
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
You have to pay Bambino $5 every time you say that...ijs
Old 07-08-2014, 06:13 AM   #68
eaglehorse
Valued Poster

Tits, I told you before, to stop, reading the front of the dictionary. You are using verbs followed by prepositions.
As I have said before, you're a sad, sad, little man who rides the bus.
Old 07-08-2014, 07:27 AM   #69
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglehorse View Post
Tits, I told you before, to stop, reading the front of the dictionary. You are using verbs followed by prepositions.
As I have said before, you're a sad, sad, little man who rides the bus.
I do not accept advices from someone who doesn't make the difference between "you are" and "your" mister EagleHorse. It was Ashley (in a UI state according to her own words) that used verbs and prepositions mister blind-horse. Go fuck yourself illiterate soldier. You are a pitiful, little fuck!!!
Old 07-08-2014, 01:45 PM   #70
stevepar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

tatas....
I've looked at some of your posts....imo you're not here to exchange information as most of your posts are picking fights with other members....start threads which disrespect both providers and the guys on this site....boast about your sexual prowess and generally be a pain in the ass....so we can now safely scratch your first reason for being here....
if you're here for entertainment I'd advise you to look up the definition of the word....
entertainment is not a character in your responses....
and as long as you say you've been around and as hip as you say you are I'm surprised you never heard the old adage...."in the bedroom treat a whore like a lady and a lady like a whore"....
while it might surprise you many of the women here are ladies.... most of them have better manners....communication skills and dispositions than you have exhibited....
any chance you could p.m. me some of the encouraging p.m.'s you received....any chance any of the providers you've seen will post that you're a decent enough guy....
I have a difficult time imagining anyone would encourage you to continue on your current path....
maybe you should post in the political forum as you posts are a better fit in that forum....

Quote:
I am here purely for entertainment and possible info exchange. I piss off certain people buddy. Most I do not. Matter of fact I get pms all the time from guys who are usually silent in the forums encouraging me to go on the way I do and enjoy reading my posts. Again, a few doesn't represent the majority. One huge mistake you probably make, but I say probably is that you eventually treat prostitutes like your girlfriends and they call you a "gent". While prostitutes are human-beings and do deserve some kind of a basic respect they ARE prostitutes. I treat them as such. If you don't that is where your problem with not liking me eventually begins. I am NOT "friends" with them. If you are trying to find a friend in a prostitute or treat her like a lady or like you would treat your wife or a gf you've gone the wrong way pal. Just saying. That I piss more people off than I do not is YOUR assumption. And in case you have a wife or a gf, why would you treat a whore like them? Because a whore may be prettier or more interested in sex or your wife or gf doesn't think sucking cock is right? Why did you marry her then or make her your gf and are on here on ECCIE?
Old 07-08-2014, 04:11 PM   #71
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevepar View Post
tatas....
I've looked at some of your posts....imo you're not here to exchange information as most of your posts are picking fights with other members....start threads which disrespect both providers and the guys on this site....boast about your sexual prowess and generally be a pain in the ass....so we can now safely scratch your first reason for being here....
if you're here for entertainment I'd advise you to look up the definition of the word....
entertainment is not a character in your responses....
and as long as you say you've been around and as hip as you say you are I'm surprised you never heard the old adage...."in the bedroom treat a whore like a lady and a lady like a whore"....
while it might surprise you many of the women here are ladies.... most of them have better manners....communication skills and dispositions than you have exhibited....
any chance you could p.m. me some of the encouraging p.m.'s you received....any chance any of the providers you've seen will post that you're a decent enough guy....
I have a difficult time imagining anyone would encourage you to continue on your current path....
maybe you should post in the political forum as you posts are a better fit in that forum....
I would have sent you some PM but ECCIE has a limit of 50 messages so I am forced to delete them at some point. Don't worry the majority likes me. If the "ladies" like me that I am not interested in as the ladies come, get what they want, get fucked and out the door they go. Your opinion on me, you may keep to yourself. As to my sexual stamina. Are you jealous or something? I've webcammed with two girls from TOS at different times. One of them was my GF for a while and retired from the hobby. Do you know why? Because I know how to fuck. I am still very young compared to most of you( by all probability), I am in perfect shape and in perfect health. There, I've said it. When I donate to a whore I know exactly why I do and soon after she also finds out why she is being donated to. I do make them work. Most of them do not like it , but like I said why is that my problem?
Old 07-08-2014, 05:34 PM   #72
stevepar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

tatas....
okay....were can now add narcissism to the list of your deviant pathologies....
although I will admit it is perversely fun to read...
.is that the description you use to advertise your shows....or possibly a commercial for low "t"....

"Do you know why? Because I know how to fuck. I am still very young compared to most of you( by all probability), I am in perfect shape and in perfect health. There, I've said it. When I donate to a whore I know exactly why I do and soon after she also finds out why she is being donated to. I do make them work. Most of them do not like it , but like I said why is that my problem"
Old 07-08-2014, 06:03 PM   #73
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Boasting about your sexual prowess on a hooker site...now that's a fucking scream.

The thread reminds me of a Carley Simon song: You're so vain, you probably think this thread is about you.

Fuckin' tatas.
Old 07-08-2014, 06:09 PM   #74
tatasddd
BANNED

Haha Pathetic impotent daddies with 2 inch dicks!!! So be it. So you came to a hooker site to romance with and "respect" these girls? Ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! Pitiful and despicable people you!!! Wish your wives could see what you're doing. Go and read one of my reviews of Taytum and then we can talk. You are so pathetic that you are afraid to call the spade a spade and do stuff behind your so's back .They won't fuck you because you are gross uncles. I hobby and fuck a lot but at least I am single. Perhaps some of you are too but I doubt most are. Pathetic dudes! How many of you can face your mothers or wives and say you went to a prostitute haha? My mother knows I fuck whores and knows I webcam. Again, you are pathetic! It seems like you are even more interested in me than anything else. This only speaks well for me.
Old 07-08-2014, 06:25 PM   #75
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Haha Pathetic impotent daddies with 2 inch dicks!!! So be it. So you came to a hooker site to romance with and "respect" these girls? Ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! Pitiful and despicable people you!!! Wish your wives could see what you're doing.
My wife has, but I'm so irresistible it was no problem. But you're so pathetic you will never have a wife, unless his name is Ted or Mike.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women