Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47582
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 03-22-2017, 07:13 PM   #61
tatasddd
BANNED

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
You have it all wrong. Because you're not very bright. It is you that have been banned multiple times as have your multiple handles. The forum is much better without you by everyones opinion.Yeah, I TOFTT when I got banned fucking around with you. So be it. Face it, you're infatuated with me, you ask hookers about me. Too bad Jinny didn't invite Steveinpa to the GTG. I would have liked to have met him. I hear he's a 5'7" ball of fire.
I did not ask petitevixen anything about you. She just said your flesh smelled. Perhaps this is why you have not used prostitution of late because nobody wants to see you because of that fact. Hence you are just a valued poster.
tatasddd is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 07:58 PM   #62
bigguyt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatasddd View Post
You come on here with the sole purpose in mind to talk crap and think you are very cool and original and ruin just about 90 percent of threads turning them into total garbage with your "jokes" and "busting balls". Your next vacation is nearing. It was nice when you were gone. The bullshit had decreased by a great deal.
The joy you had when bambino was gone is the same joy we experience when when you are gone, but 10 times greater. Now stop hijacking the thread you troll
bigguyt is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 08:07 PM   #63
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatasddd View Post
I did not ask petitevixen anything about you. She just said your flesh smelled. Perhaps this is why you have not used prostitution of late because nobody wants to see you because of that fact. Hence you are just a valued poster.
That's not what you said in your review. But as I said, you're not too bright:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1223021

Just proves you cockstalk me. I won't post reviews for this reason. I don't need you bugging ladies that I see. BTW, I noticed your Sig Line., Further proof that you have a fatal attraction for me. You have major problems.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 08:08 PM   #64
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigguyt View Post
The joy you had when bambino was gone is the same joy we experience when when you are gone, but 10 times greater. Now stop hijacking the thread you troll
He was still banned when I was banned. But he was still around under his many handles.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 08:30 PM   #65
bigguyt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
That's not what you said in your review. But as I said, you're not too bright:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1223021

Just proves you cockstalk me. I won't post reviews for this reason. I don't need you bugging ladies that I see. BTW, I noticed your Sig Line., Further proof that you have a fatal attraction for me. You have major problems.
I never payed attention to his signature line, that is fucked up
bigguyt is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 11:29 PM   #66
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Yeah, it's normal to, on a site to find girls, set your signature to reference another dudes cock.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 08:48 AM   #67
Twentysomething
Gaining Momentum

The reason I opted to seek the company of a lady of the evening is simple. I was looking for female companionship without the baggage and nagging of a full blown girlfriend or wife. A pragmatic approach to situations such as these are quite easy. U call, they answer, meeting happens, each party is satisfied with the arrangement, the end.
Twentysomething is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women