Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59956
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35404
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-27-2013, 10:35 AM   #61
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
And let's not forget the Harry Reid false smear that Team Obama wouldn't distance themselves from (and likely directed or blessed by TeamObama):

"Bain Investor Told Him Romney ‘Didn’t Pay Any Taxes For 10 Years"..........Reid wasn't asked by Team Obama to prove it, name names, or apologize !

Reid knew it to be a lie,,,but stood firm.

We don't know what is the truth or lie in the Menendez scandal, but we have a pretty good idea regarding his character...about time Menendez answer questions under oath !

The Democrats are scum; about time they learn to take their own medicine.
The first of many pages.

Adam Putnam
A myth that won't die
An Obama campaign tactic for rallying voters is to "offer them cell phones."

Says Barack Obama "sold Chrysler to Italians who are going to build Jeeps in China" at the cost of American jobs.

"Under President Obama: $4,000 tax hike on middle-class families."

Says Barack Obama began his presidency "with an apology tour."

Says Mitt Romney’s investments created zero jobs.

Says Illinois Democrat David Gill "would end Medicare."

"Barack Hussein Obama will … force doctors to assist homosexuals in buying surrogate babies."

"Barack Hussein Obama will ... force local authorities to allow Occupy protesters to live in parks."

"Barack Hussein Obama will ... force courts to accept Islamic Sharia law in domestic disputes."

Says Obama sent $450 million to China to build a wind farm in Texas.

"Redistribution" has "never been a characteristic of America."

Barack Obama began his presidency "with an apology tour."

The Obama administration "even proposed banning farm kids from doing basic chores!"

Says President Obama has waived "the work requirement for welfare."

"Under Obama’s plan (for welfare), you wouldn’t have to work and wouldn’t have to train for a job. They just send you your welfare check."

Says Mitt Romney did not pay taxes for 10 years.

Says Mitt Romney "backed a bill that outlaws all abortions, even in cases of rape and incest."

The health care law includes "a 3.8% sales tax" on "all real estate transactions."

Says it's not "accidental" that the villain in the Batman movie is named Bane.

"Obamacare is . . . the largest tax increase in the history of the world."
Old 01-27-2013, 04:05 PM   #62
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

WOW! Münchausenman will even defend Menendez! I thought that was too low even for Münchausenman. Guess I was wrong. Nothing is too low for a liberal to do that Münchausenman won't defend.

Amazing!

Old 01-27-2013, 06:07 PM   #63
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
@ExNyer....I am NOT trying to make a legal/criminal case against Menendez, but a moral/ethical case against this scumbag!

Even if I buy that, how does the moral/ethical case justify spreading false "transcripts"?

I will leave the criminal aspect up to the justice system, and the moral/ethical aspect to the court of public opinion.

But you're NOT leaving it up to the justice system, you are demanding he come forward and waive his 5th Amendment rights and start making statements under oath. And, does the court of public opinion admit shady looking "transcripts" as evidence?

And I was the first (and only one in this thread) to say Menendez should step up and tell his side of the events under oath......just like Anita Hill did.

Yes, you are the only one. Perhaps the rest of us were smart enough to understand that Anita Hill was the accuser, NOT the accused. So, there was no problem for her make to statements under oath.

Menendez should NOT step up and tell his side of the events. The police and prosecutors are NOT your friends. They will take whatever statements you DO make and try to use them against you. Ask any cop and they will tell you, most people talk themselves into jail. Even if it is for a different crime than the one they are investigating.

If Menendez wants to make statements under oath, he should wait until he is at trial - if that ever takes place - and only if his lawyer advises that it is a good strategy.

You seem to be giving more respect to a 10-year old he said/she said allegation that is impossible to prove than to a recent allegation that could be easily proven to be true or false.

I'm not sure what you mean by giving respect. I made the point that the two situations are dissimilar. A criminal investigation is a completely different beast than Senate confirmation hearings. The criminal investigation can put you in jail. The Senate confirmation hearings will simply refuse to let you be on the Supreme Court. What don't you understand about that?

Also, how do you know the recent allegation can easily be proven to be true or false. He said, she said situations are, by their very nature, almost NEVER resolvable, no matter how fresh they are. Do you know something we don't know?

You over inflate Menendez's criminal exposure, especially if the allegations are bogus as you maintain, and possibly not even criminal at all as you opine.

Where did I opine that they were not even criminal? Stop putting words in my mouth. And Menendez stands accused of having sex with a minor. How do I over-inflate his criminal exposure? He goes to jail if convicted, right? And the fact that the allegations MAY be bogus does NOT change the fact that he might still go to jail. Even false evidence can be used to put somebody in jail A good case in point is the Central Park jogger rape convictions. All of the teenage boys that were convicted have been exonerated and released. They were all convicted with coerce confessions. If you want to read about a travesty of justice, google it and rad the articles. The NYPD just wanted to "solve" a notorious crime and they weren't too particular about how they did it or who they convicted.

Menendez is more likely to to be forced to step down; the same outcome that the Obama campaign hoped for against Romney and the left did against Thomas.

I like that weasel word phrase "more likely". So I guess he should just forget about the "less likely" possibility of going to jail and being labeled sex offender and testify under oath in order to satisfy your bloodlust for a Democratic scandal, right?

The Obama camp (and party Democrats) refused to disavow the false ad claiming Romney was responsible for a woman dying of cancer.......shameful leadership.....Obama is a piece of scum and he and the democrats deserve back what they dish out !

In the case against Menendez there is a set of contemporary facts and allegations on the table, a whole lot more than the Obama camp had in the 2001 phony lie about Romney and Ms. Soptic. A lie that the Obama camp knew was a lie but they proceeded to smear anyway !!!!!!!!! We don't know what the truth is regarding Menendez !

Do you have ADD or ADHD or OCD or something? How the fuck did you manage to drag Obama campaign ads into a discussion about whether or not Menendez had sex with an underage hooker and whether or not the transcript you posted is fake?

You obviously believe that two wrongs make a right.. You believe that Mitt Romney got smeared in an Obama campaign ad. So now it is OK to post some shady "transcripts" that smear Menendez.
You have some rather bizarre conceptions about the justice system. Thank God you are not a judge.
Old 01-27-2013, 06:20 PM   #64
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
WOW! Münchausenman will even defend Menendez! I thought that was too low even for Münchausenman. Guess I was wrong. Nothing is too low for a liberal to do that Münchausenman won't defend.

Amazing!
Are you actually a libertarian, or do you just play one on TV?

Because your posts in this thread seem to have zero regard for the rights of the accused and everything to do with hoping the system "gets" somebody you don't like. Actual innocence or guilt seems only a secondary consideration.
Old 01-27-2013, 06:22 PM   #65
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

There was a small investigation of Anita Hill that has been forgotten. She had ties to a radical women's organization and money connections to some movers and shakers in the democratic party. Her testimony smelled.
Old 01-27-2013, 06:26 PM   #66
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Her testimony smelled.
So? Your posts smell like crap but that does not stop you from posting.
Old 01-27-2013, 07:16 PM   #67
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

We were just talking about smelly assholes Big Tex and lo, you post.
Old 01-27-2013, 07:38 PM   #68
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
We were just talking about smelly assholes Big Tex and lo, you post.
Whenever I am the least bit curious about what kind of bullshit you are currently posting about, I just follow the stench. It doesn't take long to locate you!
Old 01-27-2013, 08:44 PM   #69
EXTXOILMAN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

It can't be true if the MSM didn't question him on it, right??
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++
ABC Gives Sen. Menendez Six Minute Interview With No Questions About FBI's Hooker Investigation
By Noel Sheppard | January 27, 2013 | 13:16

On Friday it was revealed that the FBI is investigating Sen. Robert Menendez (D-N.J.) for allegedly sleeping with underage prostitutes in the Dominican Republic.

Despite this, when Menendez was given a six-minute interview with Martha Raddatz on ABC's This Week Sunday, he was not asked one question about the investigation or the allegations (commentary follows with full transcript at end of post):

Raddatz began the interview asking Menendez about what Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) had previously said on the program concerning immigration. She followed this up by asking Menendez what he wanted to hear from the President about this issue.

Next, Raddatz asked Menendez about the controversy surrounding the attack on our consulate in Benghazi, Libya, last year - in particular, how he felt Secretary of State Hillary Clinton did during her testimony before Congress last week.

The next subject Raddatz chose was whether Menendez felt Chuck Hagel would be confirmed as Obama's Secretary of Defense.

Raddatz concluded the interview by asking Menendez about the looming senatorial race in New Jersey between incumbent Sen. Frank Lautenberg (D) and Newark Mayor Cory Booker (D).

With a total of six minutes of air time, Raddatz didn't ask one single question about the FBI's investigation of Menendez.

Can you imagine her ignoring such an issue if she were interviewing a Republican? That probably would have been the first order of business if not the entire six minutes.

As such, why the double standard?

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2013/01/27/abc-gives-sen-menendez-six-minute-interview-no-questions-about-fbis-h#ixzz2JEm0uPLM
Old 01-27-2013, 08:49 PM   #70
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Are you actually a libertarian, or do you just play one on TV?

Because your posts in this thread seem to have zero regard for the rights of the accused and everything to do with hoping the system "gets" somebody you don't like. Actual innocence or guilt seems only a secondary consideration.
Menendez is a US Senator. He should address this issue in public. Of course I fully support the rights of the accused, but that is in court. Public opinion, and his position demands he account for himself to the public who has trusted him with one of the highest offices in the land.

If he is innocent, he should come out and say so. If he isn't, he should resign immediately, and submit himself to the authorities. He is serving the public trust, if he were a man worthy of the title, he would do one of the above.
Old 01-27-2013, 09:04 PM   #71
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Menendez is a US Senator. He should address this issue in public. Of course I fully support the rights of the accused, but that is in court. Public opinion, and his position demands he account for himself to the public who has trusted him with one of the highest offices in the land.

If he is innocent, he should come out and say so. If he isn't, he should resign immediately, and submit himself to the authorities. He is serving the public trust, if he were a man worthy of the title, he would do one of the above.
Whlo died and appointed a StupidOldLyingFart to be God?
Old 01-27-2013, 09:11 PM   #72
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

As if you don't have opinions, BTLD. The difference is, mine are usually based in fact. All I want is Menendez to make a statement. As a US Senator, he owes us that much.

But he's a liberal, so you will defend him regardless.

BTW, I have defended Obama, Kerry and others when I thought the charge was stupid. This one is serious, and Menendez owes it to the people to either confirm or deny the allegations. His silence is deafening.
Old 01-27-2013, 09:17 PM   #73
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXTXOILMAN View Post
ABC Gives Sen. Menendez Six Minute Interview With No Questions About FBI's Hooker Investigation

On Friday it was revealed that the FBI is investigating Sen. Robert Menendez (D-N.J.) for allegedly sleeping with underage prostitutes in the Dominican Republic.

Despite this, when Menendez was given a six-minute interview with Martha Raddatz on ABC's This Week Sunday, he was not asked one question about the investigation or the allegations (commentary follows with full transcript at end of post):

Raddatz began the interview asking Menendez about what Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) had previously said on the program concerning immigration. She followed this up by asking Menendez what he wanted to hear from the President about this issue.

Next, Raddatz asked Menendez about the controversy surrounding the attack on our consulate in Benghazi, Libya, last year - in particular, how he felt Secretary of State Hillary Clinton did during her testimony before Congress last week.

The next subject Raddatz chose was whether Menendez felt Chuck Hagel would be confirmed as Obama's Secretary of Defense.

Raddatz concluded the interview by asking Menendez about the looming senatorial race in New Jersey between incumbent Sen. Frank Lautenberg (D) and Newark Mayor Cory Booker (D).

With a total of six minutes of air time, Raddatz didn't ask one single question about the FBI's investigation of Menendez.

Can you imagine her ignoring such an issue if she were interviewing a Republican? That probably would have been the first order of business if not the entire six minutes.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2013/01/27/abc-gives-sen-menendez-six-minute-interview-no-questions-about-fbis-h#ixzz2JEm0uPLM
Amazing. If he was a Republican, there'd be journalists camped out in his front yard.
Old 01-27-2013, 09:17 PM   #74
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXTXOILMAN View Post

+1 Only one group surpasses the hypocrisy of the Kool Aid sotted Dimwits, and that is Kool Aid sotted MSM. Nixon bombs Cambodia and the liberal MSM went rabid. Odumbo bombs Libya, Pakistan, Yemen, etc . . . nothing from the MSM. The Reagan administration covertly supports the Contras and the liberal MSM went rabid. Odumbo funnels weapons to Libyan and Syrian rebels . . . nothing from the liberal MSM.
Old 01-27-2013, 09:21 PM   #75
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
As if you don't have opinions, BTLD. The difference is, mine are usually based in fact. All I want is Menendez to make a statement. As a US Senator, he owes us that much.

But he's a liberal, so you will defend him regardless.

BTW, I have defended Obama, Kerry and others when I thought the charge was stupid. This one is serious, and Menendez owes it to the people to either confirm or deny the allegations. His silence is deafening.
Well I am sure that when we tell the Senator that an idiot named StupidOldLyingFart (who has almost 17,000 worthless posts on a hooker board) wants him to come clean. He will certainly run for the nearest microphone, so as not to make the StupidOldLyingFart any more upset than he already is!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women