Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59978
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 08-23-2011, 06:13 PM   #61
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
What the hell did you just call her?

Lube GOOD! Hot Sause BAD!
Don't you fret, SL, Elisabeth knows exactly what I mean and I know what you mean by sause. So the circle is squared, right?

Awl4knot
awl4knot is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 06:35 PM   #62
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by awl4knot View Post
Don't you fret, SL, Elisabeth knows exactly what I mean and I know what you mean by sause. So the circle is squared, right?

Awl4knot
Damn Awl4knot... you use you tongue better than a two bit whore! LOL
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 07:00 PM   #63
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71
Default Don't sell me cheap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Damn Awl4knot... you use you tongue better than a two bit whore! LOL
Oh, I think my lingual skills would put me well over the fitty cent range. Maybe even worth a five spot.

Awl4knot
awl4knot is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 07:32 PM   #64
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Oh, I think my lingual skills would put me well over the fitty cent range. Maybe even worth a five spot.

Awl4knot
Hold on, some look up Lingual Skills! I think SNL charges extra for that! I can't remember. Let me get back to you on this one!
Old 08-23-2011, 09:32 PM   #65
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default lol

Quote:

Awl4knot
Five dollar words are $4.95 over my budget
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 02:33 AM   #66
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:

Awl4knot
OK, did my research! SNL says no extra charge but she is NOT buying the pasta! I still don't know what he is saying! I'm a about as confused as when some one put Burks ATF"S chasity belt key on a janitors key ring!
Old 08-27-2011, 10:08 AM   #67
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

To the original poster,

I was going to write (OK, I did write)....

If you like the smell of burning rubber, feel free to insist on no lube.

Instead...

Yes, you are over-thinking it.

If she otherwise lets you know she's enthused, enjoy yourself. Leave your worries at the door.
Guest110516 is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 11:29 AM   #68
SlowHand50
Valued Poster

Default Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by emptywallet View Post
To the original poster,

I was going to write (OK, I did write)....

If you like the smell of burning rubber, feel free to insist on no lube.

Instead...

Yes, you are over-thinking it.

If she otherwise lets you know she's enthused, enjoy yourself. Leave your worries at the door.
Definitely over-thinking it. Enjoy the journey ...
SlowHand50 is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 12:11 PM   #69
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Did you guys read the first post? I didnt say nothing about your words of INSISTING OR DEMANDING that no lube be used. Thats assinine. Your doing selective reading if you deduced that from any of the words I typed.

Im sure on the reciprocal if a dude was with a provider and couldnt get it up and used a penis pump infront of her to get stiff before they had sex each time.....im sure ladies would wonder too.

There are quite a few ladies who have posted and said natural lubrication was not an issue for them at all. And people who posted reasons to the contrary. I was more interested in the mental aspect of it although the physical aspect is important as well. I posted a thread and I wanted to hear both sides.

Some prefer steak with no condiments, others need A1 or heavily covered and smothered ketchup for each piece.......we are all eating right, so whats your beef?

I learned a few things from this thread an hope to gain more insight.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 02:49 PM   #70
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post
Did you guys read the first post? I didnt say nothing about your words of INSISTING OR DEMANDING that no lube be used. Thats assinine. Your doing selective reading if you deduced that from any of the words I typed.

Im sure on the reciprocal if a dude was with a provider and couldnt get it up and used a penis pump infront of her to get stiff before they had sex each time.....im sure ladies would wonder too.

There are quite a few ladies who have posted and said natural lubrication was not an issue for them at all. And people who posted reasons to the contrary. I was more interested in the mental aspect of it although the physical aspect is important as well. I posted a thread and I wanted to hear both sides.

Some prefer steak with no condiments, others need A1 or heavily covered and smothered ketchup for each piece.......we are all eating right, so whats your beef?

I did read the original post, but I did over-extrapolate. Sorry about that, but no need for name calling.

I still think you over-thought it, and you're also over-thinking the dude-not-up scenario. If a guy couldn't get hard, a provider might wonder. If he whipped out a penis pump, I'm thinking the mystery would be solved ("looks like he needs a penis pump"). I could be wrong, but I don't see a penis pump and lube as equivalent. Also, a guy who needs a penis pump can still be enthusiastic, so why is a provider who uses lube not enthusiastic? Again, I don't see them as equivalent, but if you do, the answer is enthusiasm isn't just measured by hardness or wetness.
Guest110516 is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 03:02 PM   #71
jughead1171
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

If she needed lube it wouldn't bother me any. Guess I not put off by too much.

Now a penis pump I think a provider would have to really fight from laughing at me but doubt she would take issue with it and might even offer to operate it.
jughead1171 is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 04:38 PM   #72
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post

I'm not sure how we go from lubrication to penis pumps? But I know I like A1 sause! LOL
Old 08-28-2011, 12:44 AM   #73
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

I have heard that many women do what they call squirting. I've never had any women do such in my presence or even claim it has happened to her. I can't say I really understand the whole mechanism behind this " squirting Phenom". I have had a few acquaintences claim they have made women squirt who ordinarilly wouldn't. Can any man afford such arrogance.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 10:10 AM   #74
seductivesarah
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 16977
My ECCIE Reviews

depends on how many clients you have seen i guess, maybe some women just dont have a lot of moisture, i wouldnt know i have a pretty wet pussy, but also meds and diet may have a lot to do with it.
seductivesarah is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 12:52 PM   #75
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty View Post
The only lube I don't like, is when a lady uses the lube during a HJ and doesn't wipe it off before the condom goes on. It makes the condom want to slip and I'm so aware of it that. I tend to not have a good time because I'm afraid its going to slip off.
Use a stapler . . . problem solved.
pyramider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women