Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70479
biomed161041
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453034
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47772
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 11-27-2012, 02:22 AM   #61
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

User ID: 44612
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Torito,
how is this whole post not an invasion of my privacy? Since when does people's civilian affairs and business dealing become the business of ECCIE? This is not a court of law and I do not have an attorney to call "objection" or a judge to declare his perjury. I have told the truth of what happened only because I had to in order to salvage my reputation and business that he has effectively ruined by posting "his" side of the story, which is throughly tainted.
Sincerely
Mercianna
ECCIE is not the place for any of this to have taken place I suggest this thread be closed and Ameripro reprimanded for outting me and not being honest about it either.
Thank you. Not answering TWO TEXT MESSAGES does not consititute TWENTY DAYS. Ameripro you should be ashamed of yourself.
Please feel free to call me so I can forward you ALL of the text messages. My attorney already has a copy.
Good night.
Old 11-27-2012, 02:41 AM   #62
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

User ID: 44612
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

BTW...since I have been on Eccie just now posting these posts, someone has gone in and deleted every bit of my mail, my avatar and my signature. WTF???? Someone has hacked my account and needs to be banned. I already contacted administration.
Old 11-27-2012, 02:55 AM   #63
Taylor Sims
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 107606
My ECCIE Reviews

I can honestly say I did the samething with a friend and it took me outting his ass on facebook to get my phone to ring and it didnt take long for him to call me. I learned my lesson and we are still friends but nt again. Hope things get better take care..........
Old 11-27-2012, 04:31 AM   #64
threepeckeredbillygoat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Did he at least get the car back with a full tank?

Yea, that's a stupid question.... I know

Old 11-27-2012, 04:35 AM   #65
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Mercianna, kinda looks like you have had a long run of bad luck. Time to take a break?
Glad that you still have your phone as a ways to post on here.
The way I see this whole deal, is a disagreement between 2 members that should have stayed private between themselves. The OP started the thread to create drama for you, that you don't need.
Good luck on getting back on your feet, bad time of year to be trying to gain ground.
Old 11-27-2012, 04:49 AM   #66
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 200K View Post
Mercianna, kinda looks like you have had a long run of bad luck. Time to take a break?
Glad that you still have your phone as a ways to post on here.
The way I see this whole deal, is a disagreement between 2 members that should have stayed private between themselves. The OP started the thread to create drama for you, that you don't need.
Good luck on getting back on your feet, bad time of year to be trying to gain ground.
Agreed.

This was a failed business transaction between two idiots.
Old 11-27-2012, 04:50 AM   #67
ameripro
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

I'm not going to continue with the drama. I have asked many times for you to return the car. We never had a contract, no down payment or payment has been made. The only threat has been to report the car stolen and no demands for large sums of money. When you keep things you can't pay for and have never paid for it's stealing anyway you look at it. You knew exactly how many text messages and how many calls I made but you did not have a phone because it was stolen. You could not answer emails because your laptop was stolen yet you posted an ad. Your debit card was stolen yet you were able to pay for the ad. All you have had to do is return the car like I have asked and you could have avoided all of this mess. There is no contract, you have not paid anything, and the police do not have the car. I have known since 10 min after I posted this last night where you are yet I have not shown up and taken the car or threatened you. So again the easiest way to make all of this go away is return the car.
Old 11-27-2012, 05:23 AM   #68
Jaci
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 84655
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Really Really !!! Your stuff is at my house where you left it !!! I will tell them my name I have no problem with that!!!!! Jaci Jaci Jaci!!!!! You brought all this shit on your self I offered you a place to stay until you got on your feet and you tell Chealsea Stone I stole your phone and laptop hmmmm I didnt know you had a laptop!! Hmmm I called you on your phone earlier then you tell someone else I stole your Credit Card you know thats a lie I booked a room for you like you ask me to you were sitting right there I cant help Hot Wire screwed up take it up with them I would !!!I dont have to steal Merci I have a home a car and a life... And a son I raise so heed this as a warning do not I repeat do not screw with me .... I was nothing but a friend to you and you did this not me.... And for the record Im out of town so do not tell people I wont let you have your things Im not there to give them to you!!!!

And Merci you told me Ameripro gave you the car !!! Dam girl you dont have to lie to kick it.... And your prepaid debit card wasnt stolen you have it.
Jaci
Old 11-27-2012, 05:28 AM   #69
steviewinwood
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Mercianna, you may want to try giving people good sessions, so you can make more money.
Old 11-27-2012, 05:38 AM   #70
Jaci
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 84655
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok Merci I just read your post again you said no computer right? Do you want to tell the good people of ECCIE why you dont have one or shall I? You told me you left it at the hotel isnt that what you said??? And didnt I offer you a place to stay??? And didnt I refrain from kickin your ass when you lied about my laptop? And then you say I have nothing you brought that on your self ! You were suppose to be back at my house this morning you knew what time I was leaveing . And I still waited for an. hour ...Choose your words wisely because your fixin to bite off more than you can chew.

Jaci
Old 11-27-2012, 05:54 AM   #71
ArisRose
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 141008
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaci View Post
I cant help Hot Wire screwed up take it up with them I would !!!
I know I'm sticking my nose where it doesn't belong but I can vouch for this.
Hotwire charged me 3x for a room I didn't book and it took a week to get my money back.
Lesson learned: Keep 2 accounts and no more money on it than is needed to book your room .

I use priceline now.

Please keep the popcorn cooking.
Old 11-27-2012, 06:07 AM   #72
Dranonymous
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Ameripro: Sorry for the drama, bro. It sucked, and I personally feel for you. Lesson learned. Merci: I've never sessioned with you, but you have a good reputation and I see no reason why offering great service wouldn't put you back in an A #1 position. Jaci: Rock on girl!
Damn! Everyone needs to get some X-Mas spirit, go back to their corners, and call it done
Old 11-27-2012, 06:36 AM   #73
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Naw...keep this shit rollin', we're just getting started in here...now it's a three way!
Old 11-27-2012, 06:47 AM   #74
bbkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Yeah, keep it going. Best read of the month, so far......
Old 11-27-2012, 07:07 AM   #75
mmcqtx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

It all started innocently enough..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvarxGzIU3M
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women