Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47751
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-03-2016, 12:40 PM   #61
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

There is a huge difference between having a budget or just wanting to spend more than "x" and complaining none stop and verbally attacking both providers and clients who can and will accept rates higher than what guys consider "fair". Guys can choose to find providers who remain in their budget or change how they spend. But the simple reality is prices will creep up. They may fluctuate a bit but will never be a major drop in prices as long as the industry is as it is. A smart guy realizes that and figures out to get the best value or gets out. They don't whine and cry gps every time a gal wants more than they want to pay
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaintliein View Post
I think the reason there seems to be more tension about rates than when I started is that many (if not most) people's disposable income has gone down relative to inflation.

When I started out in the hobby in 2006 the typical "going rate" was $200, at least that's the rate I paid most often for an hour. According to the government inflation calculator that equals $237.36 today, and in my opinion the government does all it can to minimize true inflation, so $250-$275 seems about right for inflation adjusted pricing.

The trouble is my disposable, at least "easily accessible" income is lower now than then, and I'd bet many are in that situation. With everything being handled on line, direct deposits etc. it's just harder for a married guy to squirrel away money un-noticed. Back then my expense account reimbursement was a real check in the mail, easy peezie to not deposit the whole amount as an example.

Not complaining, just observing, and wondering, do you suppose the ratio of single guys to married guys here has increased? It would certainly make the hobby easier.

To quote Chief Dan George, we should all, "Endevour to Persevere".
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 01:18 PM   #62
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

OK...I laughed out loud when I read some of the thread, because...it was just tooo effing funny!

Thing is, the sense of entitlement some of you really have. Strike all you like, jump up and down and have a fit, tell it like it "really" is out on the board, and show us ladies "Who has the power, now?". Well, fit throwing is all fine and good and if ya yell loud enough, it might scare a few ladies, cause we are a bit more soft spoken for the most part. However, "You ain't runnin' nuthin" is a phrase many might take to heart concerning the independent ladies here.

Ahem, for the billionth time, these are very personal services and yeah we see all your red faces, huffing and puffing, and outright indignation because many of us just won't behave as you wish and submit to your demands. Here's the deal Daddio's. We are independent females who will decide for ourselves, that which best suits us, no matter how many fits you throw. You care not whether we are even able to eat at the end of the day, much less any other aspect of our being, outside of what your needs are. Most of you don't anyway, and as is evidenced by all the female bashing that goes on on this board.

You shall never decide any aspect of what we ourselves decide is best for us. Just as we shall rarely have input on anything that goes on with you when you are not gracing us with your presence. We will set our own prices, and if you wish to do so, become a pimp for ladies that will allow you to run their lives. We will decide which services we feel comfortable providing and which ones we do not. YOU....are not entitled to make those decisions, especially if you have not managed to secure your money in such a fashion that OUR prices are an issue for you.

This is a "hobby". We hobby in the price range we feel we can afford and do not begrudge those who do better than us financially and are able to afford the finer things in life. It is what it is. They figured it out and if you'd complain less, you might have figured it out as well. The ladies are under no obligation to see anyone at any point. We don't have to respond to you in any manner. We don't have to run a clean business even, because plenty of you worship the drama ridden foul mouthed babes that are in your price range. If those girls were smart....they'd every one of them, double their rates the minute they read this, because you guys chase 'em down just to see if you will get to experience a little drama for yourselves. LOL

Sad, but very true.... It makes me laugh, and I don't usually laugh at stupid things people do over and over and over again. But how can I not? We've communicated this to you goof balls so many times and in so many ways, it's just funny to watch you jump back on that hamster wheel with a different and hopeful expectation without doing anything different. Vicious circles, not my thing, but hey...do what you gotta do to get yours! It's cheap entertainment to those who know better is all. LOL

For those of you who have managed the money aspect, it's time to kick start your imaginations if that is the problem Getting away is no easy feat, but those with a great imagination, never seem to have a problem, so figure out what will work for you and your unique situation. Something will and always does, but only you know what that something is. GetterDone!

To all of you, take a deep breath and then remember that YOU....ain't runnin nuthin', until you are. The ladies run their businesses as they see fit. All the gents have to do, is meet the requirements of any lady they wish to see and stop wasting time complaining about ladies they can not. If you are stuck and think no one is worth $200 and that's more important than paying a ladies fee that you really really wish to see, then get over yourself. You already decided and are incapable of seeing in a different light. If you can change without fear of ridicule, then do what ya gotta do to get yours. Otherwise, sit back and watch as others manage to have nothing but, GREAT experiences.

Best of luck and I hope you all figure it out. Or, please know that the entertainment factor here is cheap, for those who have figured it out. Be willing to do what you gotta do, to get yours. Don't worry with what the other fella did, he is not you and he already figured it out. It's your turn.
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 02:08 PM   #63
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by THN View Post
I thought Muhammad Ali was the greatest.
he is.. but not for long.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxing...family-8110536

I wanted to throw you up for next in line.. you know, get ahead of the curve.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 03:18 PM   #64
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
OK...I laughed out loud when I read some of the thread, because...it was just tooo effing funny!

Thing is, the sense of entitlement some of you really have. Strike all you like, jump up and down and have a fit, tell it like it "really" is out on the board, and show us ladies "Who has the power, now?". Well, fit throwing is all fine and good and if ya yell loud enough, it might scare a few ladies, cause we are a bit more soft spoken for the most part. However, "You ain't runnin' nuthin" is a phrase many might take to heart concerning the independent ladies here.

Ahem, for the billionth time, these are very personal services and yeah we see all your red faces, huffing and puffing, and outright indignation because many of us just won't behave as you wish and submit to your demands. Here's the deal Daddio's. We are independent females who will decide for ourselves, that which best suits us, no matter how many fits you throw. You care not whether we are even able to eat at the end of the day, much less any other aspect of our being, outside of what your needs are. Most of you don't anyway, and as is evidenced by all the female bashing that goes on on this board.

You shall never decide any aspect of what we ourselves decide is best for us. Just as we shall rarely have input on anything that goes on with you when you are not gracing us with your presence. We will set our own prices, and if you wish to do so, become a pimp for ladies that will allow you to run their lives. We will decide which services we feel comfortable providing and which ones we do not. YOU....are not entitled to make those decisions, especially if you have not managed to secure your money in such a fashion that OUR prices are an issue for you.

This is a "hobby". We hobby in the price range we feel we can afford and do not begrudge those who do better than us financially and are able to afford the finer things in life. It is what it is. They figured it out and if you'd complain less, you might have figured it out as well. The ladies are under no obligation to see anyone at any point. We don't have to respond to you in any manner. We don't have to run a clean business even, because plenty of you worship the drama ridden foul mouthed babes that are in your price range. If those girls were smart....they'd every one of them, double their rates the minute they read this, because you guys chase 'em down just to see if you will get to experience a little drama for yourselves. LOL

Sad, but very true.... It makes me laugh, and I don't usually laugh at stupid things people do over and over and over again. But how can I not? We've communicated this to you goof balls so many times and in so many ways, it's just funny to watch you jump back on that hamster wheel with a different and hopeful expectation without doing anything different. Vicious circles, not my thing, but hey...do what you gotta do to get yours! It's cheap entertainment to those who know better is all. LOL

For those of you who have managed the money aspect, it's time to kick start your imaginations if that is the problem Getting away is no easy feat, but those with a great imagination, never seem to have a problem, so figure out what will work for you and your unique situation. Something will and always does, but only you know what that something is. GetterDone!

To all of you, take a deep breath and then remember that YOU....ain't runnin nuthin', until you are. The ladies run their businesses as they see fit. All the gents have to do, is meet the requirements of any lady they wish to see and stop wasting time complaining about ladies they can not. If you are stuck and think no one is worth $200 and that's more important than paying a ladies fee that you really really wish to see, then get over yourself. You already decided and are incapable of seeing in a different light. If you can change without fear of ridicule, then do what ya gotta do to get yours. Otherwise, sit back and watch as others manage to have nothing but, GREAT experiences.

Best of luck and I hope you all figure it out. Or, please know that the entertainment factor here is cheap, for those who have figured it out. Be willing to do what you gotta do, to get yours. Don't worry with what the other fella did, he is not you and he already figured it out. It's your turn.
DarkeyKong is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 03:24 PM   #65
Tsmokies
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Of course this is not personal to you Maxi or DK's pic ugh. But ladies post to get business and guys reply to get busy :-). Some ladies will charge more and some guys will pay less. Nothing personal though
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 03:26 PM   #66
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkeyKong View Post
Does anybody actually read the novel? lol
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 03:32 PM   #67
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
Of course this is not personal to you Maxi or DK's pic ugh. But ladies post to get business and guys reply to get busy :-). Some ladies will charge more and some guys will pay less. Nothing personal though
I agree with DK concerning your post. Sorry

Read it a couple of times, DK. I have faith, you may actually grasp a concept or two, because I know that you are not stupid.
Old 06-03-2016, 03:41 PM   #68
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Quote:
I agree with DK concerning your post. Sorry

Read it a couple of times, DK. I have faith, you may actually grasp a concept or two, because I know that you are not stupid.
Old 06-03-2016, 03:50 PM   #69
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

sigh

Obviously, you took something personal, or you just wanted to be an to me and get my attention. How's that? LOL
Old 06-03-2016, 03:56 PM   #70
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Quote:
sigh

Obviously, you took something personal, or you just wanted to be an to me and get my attention. How's that? LOL
I'll go with option "C", I didn't read your shit, I just saw it was really long and it would be funny to use that Gif. I don't know enough about you to hold anything against you. Please don't take the darkster seriously, I'm just having fun! Although, I like a little attention every now and then to because, you know.....reasons. All love here babe!
Old 06-03-2016, 04:07 PM   #71
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkeyKong View Post
I'll go with option "C", I didn't read your shit, I just saw it was really long and it would be funny to use that Gif. I don't know enough about you to hold anything against you. Please don't take the darkster seriously, I'm just having fun! Although, I like a little attention every now and then to because, you know.....reasons. All love here babe!
Funny gifs are great! I kinda like the dancing baby still. But hey, I'm easy.

I appreciate your input and you are more than welcome to place me on ignore, but I admit....I am wordy and I don't see an end to that any time soon, if the subject warrants it. Sorry it ain't yo thang.
Old 06-03-2016, 04:15 PM   #72
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Quote:
Funny gifs are great! I kinda like the dancing baby still. But hey, I'm easy.

I appreciate your input and you are more than welcome to place me on ignore, but I admit....I am wordy and I don't see an end to that any time soon, if the subject warrants it. Sorry it ain't yo thang.
Why would I place you on ignore? We need all types to make this a more entertaining place. I think your wordy content is great!

Old 06-03-2016, 04:23 PM   #73
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you....:-)
Old 06-03-2016, 05:21 PM   #74
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
Does anybody actually read the novel? lol
Fuck no, she's a disgruntled Hooker, who repeats herself over, and over, and over! Why bother? Hence why I named her RhondaRedundant.
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 05:46 PM   #75
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
Fuck no, she's a disgruntled Hooker, who repeats herself over, and over, and over! Why bother? Hence why I named her RhondaRedundant.
I saw that a long time ago, it makes her feel good to tap on the keyboard.
BLM69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women