Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70484
biomed161077
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453044
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47784
pyramider46370
bambino40450
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-20-2016, 05:09 PM   #61
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175071
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dookiexp View Post
This!! I honestly have no problem meeting females. I don't want the hassle and attachment at all hence why im here! Tinder, fuck site, meeting women at bars, all come with baggage.

This is the most time effective and I would argue cost effective way to fuck women if your not looking for a relationship.

I also don't like leading people on or the awkward conversation afterwards. I think i have maybe been in two situations out of 20 in the last few years where we were both on the same page, Had some fun and left without any emotions. All the other times I had to deal with texts and awkwardness and felt bad for clearly making them feel like i led them on!
Yes, but are you trying to haggle with providers on here about their rates, trying to get a discount, etc? I don't care why you're here - we all have our own reasons and no one can judge. Like one guy said, "you're on here slanging pussy" - yep, I sure am. And you're here renting it, so we're even. My rant was about the douchebags who think they should get it for free because they're pretty.
Claire She Blows is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 05:17 PM   #62
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuchHype View Post
So, essentially, a lot of guys got GPS?... Golden Penis Syndrome
Nope, just the chosen few, thank fucking god. If there were any more of them, the Pussy Mafia would definitely take action.
Old 12-20-2016, 05:36 PM   #63
David.Douchehurst
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire She Blows View Post
My rant was about the douchebags who think they should get it for free because they're pretty.
An' sum guys thinck they shul git it fer free 'cos thar rich! An' theys stay rich by not payin' fer enny thang they ackshully got tha mummy ta pay fer!
David.Douchehurst is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 06:42 PM   #64
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:

You know what I've discovered? But average guys, below-average guys? Oh ho ho, they LOVE to eat pussy. They're willing to learn. They WANT to please a woman. And goddam, they're quick learners.

IB
Iron Butterfly is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 08:16 PM   #65
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst View Post
An' sum guys thinck they shul git it fer free 'cos thar rich! An' theys stay rich by not payin' fer enny thang they ackshully got tha mummy ta pay fer!
+1
Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 08:17 PM   #66
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly View Post

IB

+1
Old 12-20-2016, 10:47 PM   #67
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Short Version: Claire is in the dumps because she is alone at Christmas and everyone she coerced into loving her and taking care of her and her kids woke up, remembered she was a whore, and went home to the wife and his own kids leaving her with nothing but bitterness....

Long Version:

Quote:
....Like one guy said, "you're on here slanging pussy" - yep, I sure am. And you're here renting it, so we're even.

But it's not really even now is it Claire. The vast majority of guys spend their money, take their ride, shower and go back to a real life.....

A real life this time of the year that entails Christmas parties at work and with friends, shopping for the wife and kids, answering questions from family and kids as to what they might want for Christmas, etc... They go home to the wife.... play with the kiddo.....

and you?

You? Well You Claire are not so much as a passing thought to them because you are a whore. You don't fit into their world.... And although you and your kids go through some of the same rituals..... You are alone..... Why? Because you remain a whore...... They leave and you rinse and gargle and prepare to suck the next cock presented and think maybe HE will like you as more than a good cock sucker....

We all work and earn money but money alone does not drive and color every aspect of our lives the way you let it color yours.

How many sets of "friends" have you burned through in this community as a result of your greed over the years? How many guys have you sucked dry, not their cocks but their finances?

And it is never enough....

You always have the sad sob story.... You need to earn... wahh wahh wahh.....

Why? Because as much cock as you have sucked you still need to suck more cock before Sunday to make sure you put things under the tree..... So Sad Claire....

You told us what the problem was in your first post right?

Quote:
I'm sorry, but if you're *that* hot, your ass would be hitting out of the park on Tinder. But you're not, are you? You're here. Which means that something is wrong with you - at least in the eyes of the general female population
I'm sorry Claire, but if you are that *desirable* your ass would be hitting out of the park. On Tinder? Shit... EVERYONE gets laid on Tinder depending on the time of day and alcohol level of the ones online.... The truly *hot* and *desirable* don't need to shop online for real relationships and meaningful connections....

Like the guys you are ranting about....You're here. And here is where you keep finding some guy... falling in love.... and coming to find out at the end of a week... month... for maybe a LTR which is what for you? 6 months? They never lose site of your being a whore and go back to their wives and kids leaving you to go suck more cock...

Right?

Which means that something is wrong with you - at least in the eyes of the general male population

Quote:
Fuck that. Your hotness doesn't buy my children Christmas presents.

Sad....

Really sad that a few days before Christmas you haven't sucked enough cock to buy the kiddos their Christmas presents....

I know it's hard to have the right attitude about work and clients to maintain a good business knowing the last guy you fell for is going home to the wife every night and banging some other whore here on the side instead of you...

Why is he doing that?

Well.. he didn't start seeing you looking to have a whore fall in love with him did he? Did play the emotional strings and guilt him into doing more than paying for the session..

Claire... You are the mirror image of every guy here you are ranting about..... looking for love and a free ride in the wrong place.....

No one wants to take a whore home to mom and dad at Christmas....

No matter how good her cock sucking skills or her airbrushed photos make her look.... No matter if you are willing ride bareback at no up charge..... ( I know.. you only do that for the "special" guy in your clientele right?)

Maybe you should put that bottle aside and do some serious soul searching..... Shit... Even your current "coven" are rundown whores you wouldn't have associated with a few years back....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 10:56 PM   #68
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Short Version: Claire is in the dumps because she is alone at Christmas and everyone she coerced into loving her and taking care of her and her kids woke up, remembered she was a whore, and went home to the wife and his own kids leaving her with nothing but bitterness....

Long Version:

But it's not really even now is it Claire. The vast majority of guys spend their money, take their ride, shower and go back to a real life.....

A real life this time of the year that entails Christmas parties at work and with friends, shopping for the wife and kids, answering questions from family and kids as to what they might want for Christmas, etc... They go home to the wife.... play with the kiddo.....

and you?

You? Well You Claire are not so much as a passing thought to them because you are a whore. You don't fit into their world.... And although you and your kids go through some of the same rituals..... You are alone..... Why? Because you remain a whore...... They leave and you rinse and gargle and prepare to suck the next cock presented and think maybe HE will like you as more than a good cock sucker....

We all work and earn money but money alone does not drive and color every aspect of our lives the way you let it color yours.

How many sets of "friends" have you burned through in this community as a result of your greed over the years? How many guys have you sucked dry, not their cocks but their finances?

Why? Because as much cock as you have sucked you still need to suck more cock before Sunday to make sure you put things under the tree..... So Sad Claire....

I'm sorry Claire, but if you are that *desirable* your ass would be hitting out of the park. On Tinder? Shit... EVERYONE gets laid on Tinder depending on the time of day and alcohol level of the ones online.... The truly *hot* and *desirable* don't need to shop online for real relationships and meaningful connections....

Like the guys you are ranting about....You're here. And here is where you keep finding some guy... falling in love.... and coming to find out at the end of a week... month... for maybe a LTR which is what for you? 6 months? They never lose site of your being a whore and go back to their wives and kids leaving you to go suck more cock...

Right?

Which means that something is wrong with you - at least in the eyes of the general male population

Sad....

Really sad that a few days before Christmas you haven't sucked enough cock to buy the kiddos their Christmas presents....

I know it's hard to have the right attitude about work and clients to maintain a good business knowing the last guy you fell for is going home to the wife every night and banging some other whore here on the side instead of you...

Why is he doing that?

Well.. he didn't start seeing you looking to have a whore fall in love with him did he? Did play the emotional strings and guilt him into doing more than paying for the session..

Claire... You are the mirror image of every guy here you are ranting about..... looking for love and a free ride in the wrong place.....

No matter how good her cock sucking skills or her airbrushed photos make her look.... No matter if you are willing ride bareback at no up charge..... ( I know.. you only do that for the "special" guy in your clientele right?)

Maybe you should put that bottle aside and do some serious soul searching..... Shit... Even your current "coven" are rundown whores you wouldn't have associated with a few years back....

+ 1
Old 12-21-2016, 01:16 AM   #69
russellevans
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
+ 1
X2
russellevans is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2016, 06:02 AM   #70
Observing
Valued Poster

Default Oooopsie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post

Long Version:

and you?

Right?

Sad....

Why is he doing that?

Observing is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2016, 06:48 AM   #71
FirePhoenix
Sexual Wellness Therapist

User ID: 138754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Is that what whimpy 2.0 slow, really said? Goodness sakes! If that's true how long winded is the old boy? Almost took a nap while reading it. Again if true do you think he is really telling us about a time in his distance past?
FirePhoenix is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2016, 07:33 AM   #72
hippy55
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 12
Default Sounds like...

...you've had to deal with a lot of douche bags. Disappointing, not surprising.

It's not quite as black and white as you say though. There are lots of reasons people hobby, not just because they are afraid of being judged by females in the reg dating scene. I've never been on Tinder, but I don't have much problem getting laid on my own. My problem is a different one. I'm married but I really like a little strange every now and then. Discretion is my highest priority as I don't want to wreck my home. Discretion is not something that a crazy biatch I find on Tinder (or at a bar) will offer. But when I pay here, I get that. And that's what I pay for. I can schedule it, plan for it and then not worry about it once the deed is done. Worth every cent.

That's also why I'd never request a discount or freebee though, I guess. I want to pay for it.
hippy55 is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2016, 07:43 AM   #73
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippy55 View Post
...you've had to deal with a lot of douche bags. Disappointing, not surprising.

It's not quite as black and white as you say though. There are lots of reasons people hobby, not just because they are afraid of being judged by females in the reg dating scene. I've never been on Tinder, but I don't have much problem getting laid on my own. My problem is a different one. I'm married but I really like a little strange every now and then. Discretion is my highest priority as I don't want to wreck my home. Discretion is not something that a crazy biatch I find on Tinder (or at a bar) will offer. But when I pay here, I get that. And that's what I pay for. I can schedule it, plan for it and then not worry about it once the deed is done. Worth every cent.

That's also why I'd never request a discount or freebee though, I guess. I want to pay for it.
I think we covered this point already, and yes, you are exactly right
Old 12-21-2016, 08:19 AM   #74
ndarmynow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I have been following this thread and several others with interest the past few days. It is disappointing that a few of us choose to attack the author vs address the subject.

Clair has a valid point about some guys wanting a discount. While some ladies may comply, she stated her point of view. I've met a ton of pretty women over the years who feel entitled too. As with the skills of the "hot guys" Clair mentions, i think a lot of of pretty women are lacking as well

The providers on here choose this lifestyle for numerous reasons. Im sure that all aren't healthy ones. The same goes for us mongers. Not all of us have our shit wrapped too tight either.

I just dont get the need for the personal attacks. If you don't agree that is fine but our responses say as much if not more about ourselves than the person we are directing them towards.

My 2 cents. Now have a Merry Christmas or whatever holiday youre celebrating this week
ndarmynow is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2016, 08:26 AM   #75
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndarmynow View Post
I have been following this thread and several others with interest the past few days. It is disappointing that a few of us choose to attack the author vs address the subject.

Claire has a valid point about some guys wanting a discount. While some ladies may comply, she stated her point of view. I've met a ton of pretty women over the years who feel entitled too. As with the skills of the "hot guys" Claire mentions, i think a lot of of pretty women are lacking as well

The providers on here choose this lifestyle for numerous reasons. Im sure that all aren't healthy ones. The same goes for us mongers. Not all of us have our shit wrapped too tight either.

I just dont get the need for the personal attacks. If you don't agree that is fine but our responses say as much if not more about ourselves than the person we are directing them towards.

My 2 cents. Now have a Merry Christmas or whatever holiday you're celebrating this week
Thank you, sir.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women