Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70497
biomed161137
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453055
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47806
pyramider46370
bambino40462
CryptKicker37109
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-16-2016, 09:15 PM   #61
Lariyah_Cash
Blonde Spinner Barbie

User ID: 63400
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 39Coltsfan View Post
I echo what Mike said. I've seen LC once and had absolutely no issues whatsoever.
Thank you for the compliments! If you thought our 1st meeting was great, just wait until we meet again
Lariyah_Cash is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 11:08 PM   #62
Short2012
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Wow looks like I probably shouldn't have gotten involved with this thread lol. I was just throwing my experience out there but as I said I don't have all the firsthand knowledge and I do agree with Scorp, one must be careful with whom we share our info with. Stay safe everyone!
Short2012 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 10:22 AM   #63
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariyah_Cash View Post
It's not a secret Wichita is a small town and you know OF me from people that we both may have known in my past but you don't know me at all! Anyone can put stories and lies about me on a website but that doesn't make them true, just as the stories that were written about you may or may not be true. It's not my place or business to decide or judge.

Still reaching huh?? Well, no I didn't find out about you off some silly website...I read that shit afterwards though! Daaammmmnnnn it was harsh too.

What's to be jealous about? As far as I know, we all are here for the same reasons and every one of us providers are all different but yet "unique" in our own way. There is absolutely nothing about me or anyone else to be jealous of! I focus on being the best ME that I can be! That's all the more reason I know Kat is feeding you this BS.

Hhmmm, you've repeatedly said we are all jealous of you...Did you forget what you typed when doing your best lc impersonation? And, nope! Don't know Kat!

I know you can't stand it but I'm independent Ppffttt bitch please and that's the end of that. Have I ever fell for a guy in my personal life who I thought was really into me as a person but quickly found out that I was being used for what I could bring to the table?? Yes, that's true! but me being Pimped? NOPE! BAHAHAHAHAHAHA When you can show me a valid alert, proof of me "blackmailing a client", giving up information or NOT providing a safe, clean and discrete atmosphere then I will definitely agree with what you are accusing me of .

Pimp don't comprehend so well.... But, OK we already have the proof so thanks for definitely agreeing.

I could care less about her and the claims she has against her ex pimp! Her "testimonies" have nothing to do with me or my life at all! Since you obviously talk to this woman Uh actually your brightness, she posted her testimonies to Eccie's public sight why don't you ask her what did I ever do to her? FOR THE LAST TIME I HAVE NEVER MET THIS WOMAN!! For her to do the things she has done to me is unacceptable on sooo many levels! Oh yea, the pity party has begun...You want us to ask Kat why she sold you out after you beat her ass in front of her child??

You are free to bring these claims up as much as you like! Bottom line is I DON'T CARE HOW MANY PEOPLE BELIEVE YOU! I DON'T CARE IF ANYONE READING THIS DECIDES NOT TO SEE ME BECAUSE OF THIS! My phone still rings! Whose phone?? I still have regulars now you just sound gay and I will continue to get positive feedback from the guys who do choose to see me! Even gayer I still wake up happy everyday and I don't let what you and others say about me define me. You and Kat have put out a plethora funny you chose to use this word..hhmmm where have I seen it before? OH! that's right--You copy everyone else's way of writing to try to seamlessly fit in but, of course, we all know this is really AY talking of lies about me FEEL FREE TO PUT OUT MORE IF YOU WISH! Oh I don't produce lies, I prefer facts. But it is funny watching you lie in circles until you forget your own lies Despite all of that I still have no hard feelings towards you and I'm not upset with you by any means Gemma. I don't give a fuck how your maggot-ass feels about me, I ain't yo ho.

Lastly, I don't have a pimp to love and I'm definitely not the "baddest" bitch lol! If you were really extending concern about something you would have called my phone directly like you did when I spoke to you a year and a half ago on the phone or was that a pimp pretending to be me? Lol
Do you remember what was discussed then? We discussed her BD whom, I might add, is in jail for pimping underage girls...Coincidental, huh?..
Gemma it takes way less energy to be happy than it does being so angry and upset everyday. Try that approach, you just might like it!
What??! I'm angry cause I dislike you and your kind?? Or I don't believe your bs?? Please. I am living the dream...Not falling for pimps who try and sell it.
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 03:01 PM   #64
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariyah_Cash View Post
... If anyone is causing any kind of problems at anytime where discretion and privacy is most important then I see nothing wrong with hotel staff calling a three digit # for backup.
LC,
Thank you for understanding one of the key issues I have with your team. I will pass along to acquaintances in the hospitality rw that they have your permission to call in backup if AY sets foot on any hospitality property. Thus, it may be prudent for you let your team know that you have issued permission for this to occur.

But now I'm concerned about AY. You pretending he doesn't exist is confusing, unless something actually has happened to him. Feel free to let us know if he's ok.
Or, AY, if you're ok, just post again.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 05:00 PM   #65
qwest007
BANNED

User ID: 268290

I think I may have had an epiphany that will help others understand...

Gemma, you say LC's BD is in jail for pimping underage girls in KANSAS???

Hmmmm...

Is her BD the same dude who worked with Nikki Pierce (who was arrested by feds) and that circle? And maybe since they went down they may have rolled on AY, LC, and EA (which is why AY is being investigated) to try and save their own asses bc no hustler actually wants to do time for the crime bc they can't even work for their own money. Perhaps, not that same circle but when one goes down they all go down and since it seems they all have affiliation with one another and seems that's about to happen. Seems pretty fucking serious if you ask me.

I feel so smart right now...seems to make sense to me.
qwest007 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 05:07 PM   #66
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwest007 View Post
I feel so smart right now...seems to make sense to me.
Try not to get too far ahead of yourself...
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 07:24 PM   #67
dudistpreist
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Has this thread been hijacked?
I thought it was a simple question the about visiting providers.

Moderators?
dudistpreist is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 09:05 PM   #68
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudistpreist View Post
Has this thread been hijacked?
I thought it was a simple question the about visiting providers.

Moderators?
And so far there have been numerous comments about "visiting providers"..right?? What's your point?

Oh but wait..wait..now I understand. All I had to do was check who you have reviewed. LC and Ellie account for 75%.

Ladies and gentleman, let me introduce AYs numero uno WK... The man with a not so hidden agenda.. Is it possible that you are AYs alter ego??.or maybe even AY himself??
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 10:14 PM   #69
qwest007
BANNED

User ID: 268290

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
Try not to get too far ahead of yourself...
You're right.

I had no facts supporting any of that but I find it important to look at similar situations to acquaint myself with potential outcomes. Sometimes it's best to think with the big head not the small one if you were to be concerned for your personal life and wanting to prevent issues. I see there's enough evidence surrounding this that something may happen and I just don't want anyone getting caught up in something that would be hard to explain to loved ones. Yes, beautiful girls make the world go round but sometimes they'll burn your house down especially if they are ran by a pimp.
qwest007 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 12:04 AM   #70
huskerman23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

who is ay or wk?
huskerman23 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 05:38 AM   #71
Luvpie
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11

I saw LC one time not long ago in Omaha I had no problems I thought she was a great girl very nice limited menu but was very polite and kind.
Luvpie is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 06:43 AM   #72
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskerman23 View Post
who is ay or wk?
Seriously huskerman?
ay is LC's "booking agent" and I use that term erroneously.
wk = white knight, something that may be beyond the comprehension of some on this board.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 07:45 AM   #73
noleftturn
Account Disabled

Encounters: 36

Let me offer the same point of view, but in a different manner. I will start with LC and all the guys that had a wonderful time with her. Of course you had a great time. She is hot, provides great service as the reviews state(never met her personally), and leaves you well satisfied. That is her job! If she did not provide that kind of service she would not have repeats or regulars. That could lead to maybe an ass beating. LC is AY's bottom bitch and his leading money maker.
noleftturn is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 08:11 AM   #74
noleftturn
Account Disabled

Encounters: 36

Now to AY, he is a pimp. His career path is that of physical harm or threats of physical harm. Of course his victims are women. He finds single moms(LC) or young girls(EA) and gives them the attention they are looking for, says the right things and bingo they are now his property(remember his career path). LC and EA now state they are independent. Do you really believe AY is going to give up his money makers? I seriously doubt it! He just thinks if he stays behind the scenes for a short period of time LE will lay off. Again, I seriously doubt it!! This is his livelihood as there is no evidence he has a real job but only his career path. He is a thug!!! In the future if his money makers leave him what are his options? He will continue to want and need more money. Now his victims are female because he can beat a female. He does not want to confront a male but he will need funding for his "business" or career path in this case. If you have seen LC or EA he has YOUR information. Good luck!!!!
noleftturn is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 08:51 AM   #75
zeejoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3
Default Who wants to be Facebook friends with HuggyBear?

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskerman23 View Post
who is ay or wk?
Just do some Googlin'- dude is indiscreet enough that he and his crew are famous on nasty gossip websites as well as hookerboards.
zeejoe is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women