Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 02-07-2013, 04:08 AM   #61
Miss Barsett
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 151695
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh my fucking god. I read through the whole thing in one night! This is trippy! If you have some time, this is a good read. I'm not disappointed with the ending, I wish it was better but I'll accept it. Stupid woman should have listened to her boyfriend!!!!!

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/uzumaki/
Miss Barsett is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 04:54 AM   #62
TSKrystiKakes
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 118947
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress Claire View Post
Because this is a, "Not Hobby Related Forum", I thought this topic would fit in here nicely!

I really enjoy scary games, something that can make me jump with fear! I surf the internet to fill this crazy obsession, some games are very interesting and others poorly done. I only want to list the best for everyone. And would love if others shared their favorite scary game, picture or story!

The links I will post up will be safe, virus free. No sign ups in order to play. One hundred percent free to the public! I really hope I get positive feed back and this topic flourishes!

Here is my first link,

http://www.gameshed.com/Scary-Games/Killer-Escape/

great thread!!!!!! <3
TSKrystiKakes is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 09:11 PM   #63
Liliana Vess
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 168138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress Claire View Post
Has anyone here been to MangaFox before? It's a good website that has a ton of manga. I looked up Junji Ito and found -

http://mangafox.me/manga/yami_no_koe/

There are three I've read before, Blood Slurping Darkness, Roar of Ages and Glyceride

More short, scary stories yay!
Mangafox is pretty nice...you can also read all of their stuff on ipad/iphone with the manga storm app, which rocks. Unfortunately it sucks when you are really getting into a series and BAM no scanlation group continues it.

Some good ones on there...

Horror:
Doubt and the sequel Proof (not sure if Proof is on MF right now) they are short series
The Corpse Party series (not for the faint of heart with themes)
Soil
Franken Fran (kind of graphic FYI)

Psychological:
After School Nightmare (one of my faves, it's more of a graphic novel than a series)
Kami no Kodomo (very extreme, I am warning you, but an interesting story with great art)

Romance with a horror/goth twist:

Kuro Bara Alice - Vampire love story thing
Liliana Vess is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 02:12 AM   #64
Miss Barsett
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Corpse Party: Another Child - I just finished reading that one, about to start another one! o> [] <o
OMFG I was in "AW" with Another Child and it doesn't finish! Do they ever meet back up? Does the betrayal ever end?! And you notice the last time that story was updated, was last year.... If anyone is confused to what we are talking about, well if you want to read a story click the link below!

http://mangafox.me/manga/corpse_part...01/c000/1.html

You'll know when you reach the end.

And thank you, Kakes!

Feel free to add to the random scariness!
Old 02-08-2013, 05:07 AM   #65
Miss Barsett
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I just finished reading this one: Corpse Party: Blood Covered

http://mangafox.me/manga/corpse_party_blood_covered/
You weren't lying Liliana, not only is this series interesting but gory. The characters are crazy! I liked the first one better, the drawling style is what I liked the most. I feel I've been reading them wrong, out of order lol but that's okay. I'm a little confused on how the Teacher in the "Another Child" is still alive when she died or I'm pretty sure she died in "Blood Covered" It's awesome seeing the stories collide with one another but at the same time it's like "How can one start when the other isn't finished!" I guess we won't know until the stories final finish! Well there are two more left. And I'm actually going to start with the one I believe to be the first one that started the series! I like how they've figured out a possible escape but it's still like, "Jesus, come on and get the hell out!" This seems like the kind of series that can go on forever!
Old 02-08-2013, 07:21 AM   #66
Miss Barsett
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Okay, so some new information I came across. The Corpse Party manga is actually based on a game! Holy Crap! Now sadly I couldn't find any free links to play this game. Never the less I finished the last two series. I'd post the links to them but honestly I don't think people will like reading them. I barely made it through them. They were interesting to say the least. It's just funny reading the most recent ones thinking they might not be able to escape but then you get to the first on that I just finished and realize escape is possible but it didn't really mention anything about the latest deaths like the main three children in the other two. Not surprising but I wonder what the actual games would be like! God, just thinking about it gives me shivers!

I'm going to start reading the other ones suggested!
Old 02-08-2013, 07:44 AM   #67
Miss Barsett
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I'm currently looking at Kami no Kodomo

http://mangafox.me/manga/kami_no_kodomo/v01/c001/1.html

Soil - I did find this one, wow it's long. I might have to save this one for last because I think it said like 60 chapters! I did read the first chapter and the art work was pretty, the background like the flowers and town really popped but everything else didn't really catch my eye. Story line wise, looks very promising.

Franken Fran - Sadly this one said it wasn't available! Which sucks because it looks good. Lol maybe that is just the pervert in me.
Old 02-08-2013, 08:08 AM   #68
Miss Barsett
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

That was pretty creepy. I'm going to find a blanket and cuddle down from the morning... lol
Old 02-09-2013, 11:06 PM   #69
Miss Barsett
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Yeah cuddling down didn't help any but my job to find scary stuff is never over!
Old 02-11-2013, 08:28 PM   #70
Liliana Vess
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 168138

Corpse Party - There are quite a few manga based on games, even drama/horror/suspense, not just the harem ones hah! One of my faves is also based on a game - Higurashi no Naku Koro ni/Higurashi When They Cry. It has alternate views and almost universes, so if you read, this is the right order:

. Onikakushi-hen
2. Watanagashi-hen
3. Tatarigoroshi-hen
4. Himatsubushi-hen
**Utsutsukowashi-hen
5. Meakashi-hen
6. Tsumihoroboshi-hen
**Yoigoshi-hen
7. Minagoroshi-hen
8. Matsuribayashi-hen
**Kokoroiyashi-hen

Soil - Yes it is VERY long. I am not done with it yet, due to scanlations not being complete on the series. It's sort of Lord of the Flies-ish.

Franken Fran - Try mangaeden.com - think it's there.

Can't say I didn't warn you about God's Child....disturbing stuff, but at least done in a serious fashion and not exploitative-ly....don't know, sometimes you just have to see things that make up uncomfortable.
Liliana Vess is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 12:44 AM   #71
Miss Barsett
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Franken Fran - So I finished reading this in one day. I spent the whole day doing nothing but reading. It was awesome! I thought it was just so funny to think "OH here is the happy ending!" and then it was like "NOOOO" The art work and story line really kept me trapped but I'm so disappointed on how it ended! Just outta no where, no big issue or monster just bam. Done. Lol I'm gonna look over the others ones!

And if you don't like clowns please enjoy this video! x)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFHBtu6Nb40

And oh yeah, you do have the fear that while you are in the Elevator that you are suddenly going to have the floor come out from underneath you? Well you might now..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeXMxuNNlE8

Now have you ever feared while in the elevator a ghost would get you? You do now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7N5OhNplEd4
Old 02-14-2013, 01:01 AM   #72
Miss Barsett
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

:O

I think I might have found a new game, love the warning labels it has on there, "No one is making you play this game" And other stuff.

Dark Cut 2 - Looks like I need to find the first on too lol, also give it a moment to pop up, that "Play Free" button isn't apart of it.

http://www.scarygames247.com/play/253/dark-cut-2.html

Tips on this game. First round removing the bullet wound. It tells you basically what to do. Highlighting the the stuff you need to do. Pour the Whiskey in the shot glass to keep the guy nice and liquored up. Also when you get to the point after you sow up the guy, use the rag to clean it. It took me a while to figure this out because it didn't light up for me!
Old 02-14-2013, 01:15 AM   #73
Miss Barsett
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

In case you need any help!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvBtsCYF_q4
Old 02-16-2013, 07:31 AM   #74
Miss Barsett
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Okay I wasn't going to share this one, the graphics are a little bad but honestly I found my self laughing. Just the shit this game says, "Hello, I'm selling these nice orange jump suits" REALLY? ROFL! Someone had fun doing this, I think. Okay so here in the link and clicking around with different things just to listen to what he might say is awesome!!!

http://www.scarygame.org/scary/arrivalinhell.php
Old 02-16-2013, 08:07 AM   #75
Miss Barsett
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I just love the way he talks! I have a thing for Scottish boys!

Okay yeah so I needed a little help with the Arrival In Hell game! So here in the Walk-through!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IN_fE5yerx0

give me a few minutes, I'm gonna find the other Arrival In Hell games!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women