Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60015
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47612
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 10-13-2016, 09:27 PM   #61
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
That is far from a definitive "proof". I have noticed a number of titles I have bestowed upon posters are now in the public domain.
If you're sober enough to count past three, one handle -- in quotes -- will appear in an overwhelming number of instances, Old-THUMPER.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revenant View Post
I copied "tranny fuckee" from someone else. Apparently a lot of people call you that. I just fell into line.
Not so many that it would hide your former handle, you dick sucking Derogatory Racial Remarks removed...DED that tried to reinvent yourself with a new handle popularly associated with a 19th century slave trader, and that 'somebody else' would be you.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 11:11 PM   #62
Revenant
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
[SIZE="3"]
Not so many that it would hide your former handle, you dick sucking mick that tried to reinvent yourself with a new handle popularly associated with a 19th century slave trader, and that 'somebody else' would be you.
What former handle, IBSodomized?
Revenant is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 11:16 PM   #63
Revenant
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Go fuck yourself. You're a fraud. (ExNyer)You know it, people in this forum know it. You're a liberal faggot.
Faggot? There's another clever riposte. Learned that in 4th grade, did you?

You're a bigoted troll trying to pass himself off as a conservative.

You joined a cult of personality (Trump) just like a typical fucking progressive who worships at the alter of the Dear Leader Obama, or Clinton, or Sanders.

Always looking for the strongman to destroy all of your enemies.

I almost hope Trump gets elected just to see how long it takes him to get impeached for trying to exercise unconstitutional powers of office.
Revenant is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 11:46 PM   #64
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
I almost hope Trump gets elected just to see how long it takes him to get impeached for trying to exercise unconstitutional powers of office.
Why would they impeach Trump? They didn't impeach Obama. But I'll still take Trump over Hillary.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 12:09 AM   #65
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Whatever makes you think I am from NY?
Quote:
When did I ever claim I was from New York?

Cut the crap, ExNYer...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
While we're on the subject of departed posters, did you notice ExNYer snuck out of here two weeks ago? Account disabled. Didn't even say "Bye, you mopes!"
Quote:
Bye, you mopes.
Quote:
Welcome back, ExNYer.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 12:42 AM   #66
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Do you mean like signing an executive order granting amnesty to 5 million illegal immigrants and having his DOJ lawyers lie to a federal judge about it? That kind of unconstitutional action?

Funny thing is I was wondering the same thing about hildebeest. I just noticed my thoughts were echoed by Ex-CEO:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-CEO View Post
Looks like the rampaging hildebeest is a virtual shoo-in now. The only consolation is that it will be great fun watching that arrogant, stupid bitch self-destruct during the next couple of years.
I wonder what the Vegas odds will be for impeachment before her first term is out? 2 to 1?
Old 10-14-2016, 01:47 AM   #67
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

If impeachment proceedings are introduced against Clinton, I predict a rash of suicides among the Congress.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 02:20 AM   #68
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Horseshoe.

By the time Lehman Brothers collapsed, the economy was already a shambles. The big banks don't go first, they go LAST. You are the ONLY person who thinks otherwise.

Lehman's collapse didn't start the "real tanking" (whatever that is). It was the end result of everything that had gone on before - primarily but not exclusively the bursting of the housing market bubble.

Economists recognize the recession as lasting about a year and a half - from December 2007 until mid 2009.

But keep trying.

Ok ExNYer, you should know better than to fuck with me on economics. I monitored the economy carefully through the entire 2008/09 recession and remember it like yesterday. Did you even bother to open and use the link I provided? It was for real GDP, which economists measure in order to pinpoint when recessions start and end. I assumed you were smart enough to figure out how to use the link, but evidently you're too clueless. So I will do everything for you. Here are the (annualized) percentage changes in real GDP for the 6 quarters starting with Q1 2008:

Q1 2008: -2.7%
Q2 2008: +2.0%
Q3 2008: -1.9%
Q4 2008: -8.2%
Q1 2009: -5.4%

Q2 2009: -0.5%
Q3 2009: +1.3%

Do I need to interpret it for you, mope? The economy was bouncing up/down and basically going sideways until the fourth quarter of 2008 - when it suddenly fell off a cliff! Real GDP contracted at an annual rate of 8.2%, which is alarming. It continued to shrink at an annual rate of 5.4% in the first quarter of 2009, before bottoming out. From the recession's peak to trough, 84% of the slump in output was packed into Q4 2008 and Q1 2009 (the six-month period from October 1, 2008 to March 31, 2009).

So you are completely out to lunch with your assertion that “the economy was already in shambles” by the time Lehman collapsed in Sept. 2008. It was wobbling, but hardly in shambles yet.

If you knew how to analyze these things, you also would have checked the unemployment rate. In mid-2008 it was still low at only 5.6%. A year later it had soared to 9.5%! That's a gigantic increase!

All the empirical data supports everything I said. YOU are the only person who thinks otherwise. The real tanking didn't start until late 2008 – just in time to impact the November election. For the economy to “tank” means to head south in a hurry. And by the way – EVERY recession is an “end result of everything that had gone on before”. Is that statement supposed to be illuminating in some way? Housing is only one sector in the economy. Yes, Wall Street was growing skittish about mortgage securities all through 2007 and the first half of 2008. But the recession didn't arrive until Lehman Brothers choked on them and credit froze up in the latter half of 2008.

Get it now, mope?
Old 10-14-2016, 02:39 AM   #69
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
If impeachment proceedings are introduced against Clinton, I predict a rash of suicides among the Congress.
I think hand wringing is more likely.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 06:22 AM   #70
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:

You joined a cult of personality (Trump) just like a typical fucking progressive who worships at the alter of the Dear Leader Obama, or Clinton, or Sanders.

A bunch of twaddle from Revenant the fraud. Why the lie? You're not fooling anyone. Same pompous, arrogant posting style. Same buzz words. If anyone's a troll, it's you. You're no better than Lube the asshole. You're a fraud too. A know it all that knows nothing. Crawl back in your hole and hide from whatever made you change your handle loser.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 08:16 AM   #71
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Why would they impeach Trump? They didn't impeach Obama. But I'll still take Trump over Hillary.
Thankfully your wishes will never come true, but you can take comfort in the fact that you'll have eight more years to be a whiny little bitch.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 08:19 AM   #72
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Do you mean like signing an executive order granting amnesty to 5 million illegal immigrants and having his DOJ lawyers lie to a federal judge about it? That kind of unconstitutional action?

Funny thing is I was wondering the same thing about hildebeest. I just noticed my thoughts were echoed by Ex-CEO:

I wonder what the Vegas odds will be for impeachment before her first term is out? 2 to 1?
I know what the ECCIE odds are on the election. 2 to 1. Why don't you get some, Junior?

Or would you rather just stamp your little foot on the floor and hold,your breath until you turn, errr,, orange?
Old 10-14-2016, 08:30 AM   #73
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Tantrumps aside, I think it's remarkable that JL hasn't accused Revenant of posting under a new handle.

Wonder why?
Old 10-14-2016, 09:29 AM   #74
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
What former handle, IBSodomized?
That would be the handle that is more commonly connected to your favorite pegorative, you dick sucking mick that tried to reinvent yourself with a new handle popularly associated with a 19th century slave trader

Quote:

And you stupidly imagine that a Republican Congress doesn't have extant cause to impeach hildebeest for 'gross negligence' from day 1, you dick sucking mick that tried to reinvent yourself with a new handle popularly associated with a 19th century slave trader?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 10:28 AM   #75
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

So it's OK now to call someone a Mick?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women