Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70492
biomed161124
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40460
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-17-2018, 08:56 AM   #61
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

What are the blackmail or extortion specifics?
Charley3 is online now   Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 09:35 AM   #62
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
What are the blackmail or extortion specifics?
Let’s put it this way C3, if you want to see her, don’t give her any of your RW info. It could come back to haunt you.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 01:40 PM   #63
Pixburgh412
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 15

So I'm just going to toss this out there since an entire thread was dedicated to a single person...

I just met DG for the first time recently, and I'm glad I did not see this thread beforehand. It may have discouraged me from seeing her, which would have been a huge mistake. My experience meeting her was nothing less than amazing. I'm relatively new to the hobby, only the last year or so, but that was by far one of the best experiences I've had. Easily top 3 along with Paula Allen and BreeHenson (Denver based, was there on vacation).

Just throwing it out there so people can make up their own minds. I do plan on writing up an encounter, but felt it would be worth while to say something here too.

Not looking for a fight or argument with anyone, just reporting my experience.
Pixburgh412 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 03:53 PM   #64
loneshark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixburgh412 View Post
So I'm just going to toss this out there since an entire thread was dedicated to a single person...

I just met DG for the first time recently, and I'm glad I did not see this thread beforehand. It may have discouraged me from seeing her, which would have been a huge mistake. My experience meeting her was nothing less than amazing. I'm relatively new to the hobby, only the last year or so, but that was by far one of the best experiences I've had. Easily top 3 along with Paula Allen and BreeHenson (Denver based, was there on vacation).

Just throwing it out there so people can make up their own minds. I do plan on writing up an encounter, but felt it would be worth while to say something here too.

Well I'm glad you had a good time and I bet you paid for right. I bet she want the money so she gave you a good time. I bet you always have a good time its fun to meet hot girls and fuck them. Just remember they are sizing you up don't get hooked or get to close to the fire.

Stay safe.
loneshark is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 05:55 PM   #65
El-mo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixburgh412 View Post

I’ve seen her a few times, including once this month, and she’s an ATF. I don’t get involved in board drama, and I’m not taking sides, but in my experience, she will treat you right if you treat her right.
El-mo is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 06:01 PM   #66
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by El-mo View Post
I’ve seen her a few times, including once this month, and she’s an ATF. I don’t get involved in board drama, and I’m not taking sides, but in my experience, she will treat you right if you treat her right.
If life gets in the way, like your SO going to the hospital, and you have to cancel, she might not be so nice. She might demand a cancellation fee of $500. Or out you. Just sayin.
Old 07-18-2018, 07:24 PM   #67
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
If life gets in the way, like your SO going to the hospital, and you have to cancel, she might not be so nice. She might demand a cancellation fee of $500. Or out you. Just sayin.
Interesting
Charley3 is online now   Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 07:33 PM   #68
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
Interesting
Very. As are the WKs popping up. I’m not making this up. She’s pissed that I know. And she knows I know. Now, everyone knows. Lots of back channel about her. It ain’t good.
Old 07-19-2018, 07:33 AM   #69
El-mo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
That’s good to know. Unfortunate.
El-mo is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 07:45 AM   #70
bkfantasy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Very. As are the WKs popping up. I’m not making this up. She’s pissed that I know. And she knows I know. Now, everyone knows. Lots of back channel about her. It ain’t good.
I'm sorry... what are WKs?
bkfantasy is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 08:19 AM   #71
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

User ID: 241919
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Back channel info AKA gossip. You seem to thrive on it.

I feel sad for you that you are so compelled to continue to harass me on two different sites now.

I’m not pissed. You know nothing about me. So far you have insisted to know that I’m a stripper/den mother at Controversy, despite the fact I’ve never been there.

That I’m a grandmother despite the fact that I do not have children.

That I bang titsfuck despite the fact that I’ve never met him/never would and he himself said he would never fuck me because “She need to eat a sandwich and I don’t like xxxxxx” ( insert slang term for Asians)

That I own or operate Indys despite the fact that is a hilariously untrue and unfounded claim. Things would be very different there if I did.

And now I’m a blackmail artist/extortionist. Despite the fact that ALL of my clients know where I live and most know my personal info beyond that, if they don’t they could easily look me up. I show my face in pics, remember? So, that seems extremely counterproductive since they could out me right back. Furthermore, If this were true and I threatened to out this person couldn’t I still out them now?

The only thing you’ve said about me so far that is true is that I’m a Hoe. Oh and I can be a bit goofy at Times.

BKfantasy, a WK (White Knight) is what the board bullies call anyone who says something positive about or sticks up for a provider.

Wishing everyone a lovely sunny day before the storms come tomorrow!
Dreamgurrl is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 08:43 AM   #72
sjomonty
Account Disabled

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl View Post

So, that would be pretty silly since they could out me right back.
You've said in the past that your family supports your career so not sure it can be true that you could be outed. I could be wrong.

Quote:
a WK (White Knight) is what the board bullies call anyone who says something positive about or sticks up for a provider.
This is not accurate, the term WK is not used by "Board bullies" only. It is also not used to refer to people that say something positive about a provider. I have seen MANY good comments about providers and the people that make them are not labeled WK.

I think that most people understand the use of the term to be used for hobbyists that will stick up for a provider no matter what. I've seen some even outright lie. Most of the time these are hobbyists that have an unrealistic view of their relationship with a provider. They think they are the "boyfriend" or that they are protecting the provider or some such bullshit. There's a big difference in your characterization of a WK and what most people use the term to mean.
sjomonty is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 08:56 AM   #73
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

User ID: 241919
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you for expanding on that definition. But, it’s pure speculation why that or those persons have stated their opinion. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Yes, some of my family knows but there are plenty of others I easily could be outed to. I do have civi friends and many business relationships outside of this job.
Dreamgurrl is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 09:59 AM   #74
mydixywrecked
Valued Poster

Quote:

What a shame. I guess I cant refer to you as DreamGilf.
.......kidding. I don't get involved in personal life but if you had a child you did an outstanding job of recovering.
I never saw Dreamgirl BCD but I did hang out with her and she does have a cute little body. Not being a WK or picking sides. I enjoy reading posts from both Bambino and DG. But, if you 2 are going to argue I think you should have Toni Benz translate for you. It would be much more fun as a spectator trying to decipher.
mydixywrecked is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 10:10 AM   #75
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Back channel info AKA gossip. You seem to thrive on it.

I feel sad for you that you are so compelled to continue to harass me on two different sites now.

I’m not pissed. You know nothing about me. So far you have insisted to know that I’m a stripper/den mother at Controversy, despite the fact I’ve never been there.

That I bang titsfuck despite the fact that I’ve never met him/never would and he himself said he would never fuck me because “She need to eat a sandwich and I don’t like xxxxxx” ( insert slang term for Asians)

That I own or operate Indys despite the fact that is a hilariously untrue and unfounded claim. Things would be very different there if I did.

And now I’m a blackmail artist/extortionist. Despite the fact that ALL of my clients know where I live and most know my personal info beyond that, if they don’t they could easily look me up. I show my face in pics, remember? So, that seems extremely counterproductive since they could out me right back. Furthermore, If this were true and I threatened to out this person couldn’t I still out them now?

The only thing you’ve said about me so far that is true is that I’m a Hoe. Oh and I can be a bit goofy at Times.

BKfantasy, a WK (White Knight) is what the board bullies call anyone who says something positive about or sticks up for a provider.

Wishing everyone a lovely sunny day before the storms come tomorrow!
You don’t have to feel sad for me. I have a great life. And I don’t feel sad for you. You’re responsible for your actions. Your actions led to this thread. You’re a liar and a scammer. There are a few of your “clients” that aren’t real happy with you. That’s true and you know it. And many others know it. It’s not “gossip” but the truth. But keep bumping the thread. It’s like watching a turd getting flushed down the toilet. Enjoy the ride.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women