Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70483
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47783
pyramider46370
bambino40447
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 11-29-2013, 06:34 PM   #61
jw4591
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Cmon Bambino, you PM'd me that you want to bury the hatchet, yet you post crap about me. Good Luck with that you fuck. You have no fuckin idea how dumb you are.
Old 11-29-2013, 06:44 PM   #62
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by jw4591 View Post
WOW, you fuckin met me in my fuckin office. You are the only one to have ever met me except for my friend ******. You are a FUCKING LIER you c**t. You better grow the fuck up. I met you, you can't scare anybody I know. You are a phoney and a fraud. You're a fuckin salesman lol. You better wise up quickly or quit trying to make yourself out to be the the ******* you try to make yourself out to be while you fuckin hide behind your keyboard you c***.
JW just outed himself. Pathetic. JW, 5'7" 170lbs
Old 11-29-2013, 06:50 PM   #63
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I see all your Butt Buddies have your back, Bambino.

Crickets!

LMAO!
So, Austin Texas is full Of faggots. I don't believe it. Just you and your like. If you come to Pgh, look up Jw. He's out there. Just like you

36:8 wheelchair glory hole king.
Old 11-29-2013, 06:51 PM   #64
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Cmon Bambino, you PM'd me that you want to bury the hatchet, yet you post crap about me. Good Luck with that you fuck. You have no fuckin idea how dumb you are.
Bye bye
Old 11-29-2013, 06:53 PM   #65
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 49790
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
You are doing the exact same thing including a provider who follows every thread he makes
You are incorrect.. HE FOLLOWS MY THREADS.. I could care less about anything he says,, what butt buddy are you..#69??

That was a question??? See the question marks????

Old 11-29-2013, 06:57 PM   #66
jw4591
Account Disabled

hahahaha, keep posting you fool, you are our entertainment. we enjoy everything you post.
not you charlotte, Bamasshole
Old 11-29-2013, 07:06 PM   #67
jw4591
Account Disabled

Notice how Amishhamster and the rest of the kids won't chime in and stick up for their gumba? They have no balls either lol
Old 11-29-2013, 07:16 PM   #68
jw4591
Account Disabled

OK, I'm bored, Good Night
Old 11-29-2013, 07:43 PM   #69
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Notice how Amishhamster and the rest of the kids won't chime in and stick up for their gumba? They have no balls either lol
The bearded wonder has been out all day and is now tired. Bam doesnt need me to stick up for him anyway. I really just logged on to get some entertainment by seeing how much his stalker had followed him around after claiming to be leaving the board...

Gnite, I'll post more at a later time
Old 11-29-2013, 07:46 PM   #70
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotte Carrington View Post
You are incorrect.. HE FOLLOWS MY THREADS.. I could care less about anything he says,, what butt buddy are you..#69??

That was a question??? See the question marks????

so childish for someone who says she wants adult conversation..........

I made a correct statement . The texas boys are whining for pistolero to ban bam and they are guilty of the same thing

you my dear have posted in almost every thread bam created, its there in black and white. Never said he didnt follow your threads also

you want to paint a picture of innocence yet you are doing exactly the same thing

I simply pointed out what is obvious to anyone who has watched this shit go down

you are every bit to blame
Old 11-29-2013, 08:00 PM   #71
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 49790
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

you are every bit to blame
Standing up for onesself and his band of BUTT BUDDIES is something I will do, I post on everyones thread, if you had something important to say and started a thread, I would do the same and post on yours.. but BAMBINO wants to try to discredit me, I will not let him get away with it..

I dont do it to everyone like he does,, even the MODS have figured him out..

And everyone knows you are his friend, so suck his dick some more baby..its attractive.

Old 11-29-2013, 08:30 PM   #72
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotte Carrington View Post
Standing up for onesself and his band of BUTT BUDDIES is something I will do, I post on everyones thread, if you had something important to say and started a thread, I would do the same and post on yours.. but BAMBINO wants to try to discredit me, I will not let him get away with it..

I dont do it to everyone like he does,, even the MODS have figured him out..

And everyone knows you are his friend, so suck his dick some more baby..its attractive.

again a childish remark, keep in up you just prove my point

standing for yourself is not following everyone of his threads making your wise ass remarks

standing up for yourself is defending yourself on your threads or if a remark is made and replying

you simply got your ass puckered and are looking to continue the nonsense
Old 11-29-2013, 08:49 PM   #73
bambino
Valued Poster

As Vince Lomdardi once said" what the hell is going on out here"? Who knows. Seems like people are spinning out. Hooker boards are their life. Pathetic. From Texas to Pa. Bad.
Old 11-29-2013, 10:02 PM   #74
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
I find it pretty amazing that you keep begging for pistolero to ban bambino and you and a few others are throwing every bit as much shit on the fan

so you guys threw some digs in the national forum, did bam go to the texas forum and sling shit? but you guys had to come on here and do it........... one of you continues to say bam is being childish, well a few of you are doing the exact same thing including a provider who follows every thread he makes

in summary, if pistolero decides to punish bam, in would only be fair if he did the same to you and the others who just fan the flames

by the way............. pittsburgh-- 6 super bowls fuck off texas

Holy underwear.

I don't give a rats ass if Pistolero bans Bambino, but will admit to wondering why he came into the Political forum and started slinging shit without even pretending to have a political agenda, and then admitted as much.

He seems to do nothing else here in Pittsburgh.

I've basically come here to see how your big poobah treats his posse here in PGH and whether he hurls epithets at everybody here. If he can't control his magnificence, then he'll determine his own future on ECCIE, like he did on Indys.

Makes no difference to me. But frankly, I think some of us will be hanging around until we get the "skinny" on the Pride of Pittsburgh. Who knows, maybe some more folks will be stopping by to "promote ECCIE."

BTW -- down here in the Great State, we really don't think of Pittsburgh or PA as a rival. I like Pittsburgh. Beautiful town. Gorgeous countryside. Never had a bad time in PA, even with your wacky beer laws.

Stand up for Bambino all you want. He doesn't seem like the kind of fellow who is going to stand up for you, even if you're one of his Butt Buddies!
Old 11-29-2013, 10:26 PM   #75
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Holy underwear.

I don't give a rats ass if Pistolero bans Bambino, but will admit to wondering why he came into the Political forum and started slinging shit without even pretending to have a political agenda, and then admitted as much.

He seems to do nothing else here in Pittsburgh.

I've basically come here to see how your big poobah treats his posse here in PGH and whether he hurls epithets at everybody here. If he can't control his magnificence, then he'll determine his own future on ECCIE, like he did on Indys.

Makes no difference to me. But frankly, I think some of us will be hanging around until we get the "skinny" on the Pride of Pittsburgh. Who knows, maybe some more folks will be stopping by to "promote ECCIE."

BTW -- down here in the Great State, we really don't think of Pittsburgh or PA as a rival. I like Pittsburgh. Beautiful town. Gorgeous countryside. Never had a bad time in PA, even with your wacky beer laws.

Stand up for Bambino all you want. He doesn't seem like the kind of fellow who is going to stand up for you, even if you're one of his Butt Buddies!
Look numnuts, I doubt Pistolero will ban me. And what political agenda do you have except being a vile pissant.
Your word. Which is pretty faggy by Pgh standards. And don't fuck with Chizzy, cause he could kick your ass without breaking a sweat. Now, go back to Austin, where they think you're an asshole and a loser. Take your degenerate friends with you. Stay in your little fucked up world you wheelchair gaymo.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women