Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 12-02-2020, 10:28 AM   #61
GaGambler
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by baobei View Post
Unless you have spent considerable time in many parts of Asia and are well versed in the standards and norms of the people in each country, there is a temptation to lump them all together into a single and common set of characteristics, and worse, to superimpose Western culture over the full spectrum of customs found across the region. These tendencies are completely understandable since we are who we are and we live where we live.

Almost every observation and related commentary on this thread is spot on, so the point of my own remarks is not to rebut or correct anyone's perceptions about the challenges ( or near impossibility) of maintaining any kind of committed relationship with a working girl. However, virtually the same complexities apply, in varying degrees, to many Asian women, regardless of place of origin, profession, education level, financial status or skill sets. I've known Chinese providers to fall genuinely and deeply in love, and Korean CPAs who would be satisfied to give up their prestigious careers if they could find a sugar daddy. I've experienced Viet "massage" therapists that save every penny from their work in order to quit and open up their own nail bar or tea shop, and Thai cruise directors that expect to receive a dowry and/or a healthy allowance to be able to continue to support their mother and father should you take them away from a good paying job. Typecasting is very hard to do with the exception of one universal truth, wherever she may be from: a SO will always be a distant second to her family in importance, and the money has to come from somewhere, whether she makes it on her back or yours.

Thanks for an interesting thread, gents, and regrets to those who may have been "played". Best wishes for the holidays and a better 2021.
Come on guys, I can't possibly be the only guy here who has dated a LOT of hookers, AMP Girls AAMP girls, not to mention White, Black and Brown hookers in a few different countries who doesn't have mainly horror stories about the experience/s???

Maybe it's because I don't fall in love, AND I have no problems compartmentalizing my relationships with sex workers. AND I don't try to "buy their love" these women have guys buying/renting their bodies all day, every day, do you really think they haven't seen a guy who is taller, richer, has a bigger dick etc?

I think I have been successful dating sex workers because I don't worship them, I don't pity them, I don't look up to them as goddesses nor do I look down on them as "damaged goods" Most hookers who I have dated have at one time or another mentioned that the reason they started dating me in the first place is because "I got" them as human beings first.

Yes, I am sorry for all you guys who are most likely rightfully jaded by having had bad experiences falling in love with sex workers, but I can't really say I share your pain. I most certainly have not sworn off dating hookers nor do I plan to.
GaGambler is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 03:53 PM   #62
twitch760
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by quickfox8 View Post
I've been told 30-40% of the guys are able to fuck OK (i.e. the girls would say your cock works), ~10% of the guys are able to kiss in a way that doesn't turn off the girl, and only about 5% can lick a pussy OK. As said before 99% of the sex is acting on their part. Working girls know that their longevity is based on 1) Being pretty 2) Looking young 3) Service and 4) Talking in that order. I've seen guys list the age of a girl as 27 when I know she is 44
Guess I'm in that 5% Lisa has given me multiple compliments even saying I have a magic tongue. The only girl that didn't like my technique was Susan.
twitch760 is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 06:48 PM   #63
Bestman200600
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94

If someone said the Bali shop made 40K+- a month I would be it. An individual worker, top shelf, maybe 8 to 10K depending on how hard she worked. Some shops paid 15K per month rent. I know of one Korean lady independent who had an upscale apartment off Spring Valley that retired 2 years ago that was probably making 10 to 12K per month and was worth it.
Bestman200600 is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 06:52 PM   #64
Dodobeans
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 19

no one makes 40k a month in the AMP business LOL , the house... maybe... but not the girls.
Dodobeans is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 06:57 PM   #65
yellowfever567
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

An easy average as a worker is 20 k, do the math. The house makes much more depending on number of girls working there
yellowfever567 is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 09:57 AM   #66
BobbyC50
Premium Access

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by twitch760 View Post
Guess I'm in that 5% Lisa has given me multiple compliments even saying I have a magic tongue. The only girl that didn't like my technique was Susan.
You must be so proud.
BobbyC50 is online now   Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 10:20 AM   #67
quickfox8
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodobeans View Post
no one makes 40k a month in the AMP business LOL , the house... maybe... but not the girls.
I personally know multiple girls that make that - this is first hand knowledge and not "somebody told me".

At the higher volume shops the girls see 8-10 customers per day and make an average of $140 - 170 per customer. A good place has the girls making $30K per month. There are places in Dallas where the girls make $40-50K per month. I've seen the stacks of cash.
quickfox8 is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 03:35 PM   #68
CellarDweller
Premium Access

Encounters: 116

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodobeans View Post
Fun topic. Has anyone done it? Pros and Cons? Short term vs long term?
This is probably the WORST idea in the entire world hustory of bad ideas! You shouldn't even need to ask. LOL
CellarDweller is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 05:24 PM   #69
Dodobeans
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by CellarDweller View Post
This is probably the WORST idea in the entire world hustory of bad ideas! You shouldn't even need to ask. LOL
Lol, and you’re probably right. Im currently in that situation right now. Which is why im asking the board for their opinion.
Dodobeans is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 07:06 PM   #70
CellarDweller
Premium Access

Encounters: 116

I guess it has not been mentioned in this thread yet an i apologize for being the one to bring it up but when i was real young i learned about the term "pussy whipped" when a pal had a hot girlfriend that everyone wanted to worship. He had to compete for her affection and loyalty which he never recieved eveen tho he tried and tried. It was painful for him and painfull to watch. She loved the attention and gifts she recieved from guys and my friend was miserable but in love....
CellarDweller is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 08:29 PM   #71
howdy_booty
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by quickfox8 View Post
I personally know multiple girls that make that - this is first hand knowledge and not "somebody told me".

At the higher volume shops the girls see 8-10 customers per day and make an average of $140 - 170 per customer. A good place has the girls making $30K per month. There are places in Dallas where the girls make $40-50K per month. I've seen the stacks of cash.
This checks out. The one I saw was making 10k/week + tips for the few months she was in the scene.
howdy_booty is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 09:42 PM   #72
Jayhawk328
BANNED

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by howdy_booty View Post
This checks out. The one I saw was making 10k/week + tips for the few months she was in the scene.
I have no firsthand knowledge or anything, but I think $40k/month is definitely feasible, especially for some of the elite AMP girls. Assuming the girls keep $150 from each session and a girl has 4 customers per day, that is $18k per month.

I would say 4 customers per day is on the conservative side as I'm sure some of the popular girls see 8-10 customers per day (10 customers per day is $45k per month).
Jayhawk328 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 08:04 AM   #73
jackyjacky
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawk328 View Post
Assuming the girls keep $150 from each session and a girl has 4 customers per day, that is $18k per month.
This is a very reasonable assumption and I completely agree. $200k per year in cash is not hard to reach for these girls, and that’s more than 99% of American will ever make in a year.

But at the same time, as we look at the money they make, we have to think about the other side of the fact. We all know that most of these girls live a toxic lifestyle, luxury apartment, Channel/LV bags, Rolex watches, brand makeups, cosmetic surgeries, etc. Those things will burn through their wallet faster than we could imagine. Plus, the high pressure/soul crashing nature of the job, make lots of girls alcohol/drug addictive, and those are expensive, too. Oh, not to mention, I know a couple of girls fly to Vegas monthly, or drive to winstar/Choctaw on a weekly basis...

All in all, I believe some girls will make enough money after a couple of years working, retired and married a good man and live a happy life after. But most of them will struggle with their spending habit when they can no longer make the same income any more, sad but true, this is just part of the life.
jackyjacky is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 08:18 AM   #74
GaGambler
Lifetime Premium Access

Default And here is something I learned many years ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by CellarDweller View Post
I guess it has not been mentioned in this thread yet an i apologize for being the one to bring it up but when i was real young i learned about the term "pussy whipped" when a pal had a hot girlfriend that everyone wanted to worship. He had to compete for her affection and loyalty which he never recieved eveen tho he tried and tried. It was painful for him and painfull to watch. She loved the attention and gifts she recieved from guys and my friend was miserable but in love....
One of the secrets of dating a hooker without making your life miserable in the process is to NEVER compete for her attention, nor should you even think about "showering her with gifts" that is the surest way to make her lose respect for you and to remain "just another john" in her eyes.

Hookers, just like hot bartenders, movie stars et al have guys fawning over them all day every day, and often by guy who are taller, richer, more handsome and with bigger dicks than you, (or me) if you try to get into a competition for her you are fighting a losing battle.

Hookers, just like all other women either like you or they don't, my advice to anyone wanting to date a sex worker is "Don't try so hard" Bribing a hooker doesn't make you look generous it makes you look like a mark. Flattering a hooker doesn't make you look anything but desperate, and trying to DEMAND that she become yours and yours alone is the worst possible thing you can do.

For a hooker to fall in love with you the first thing that has to happen is she has to respect you, nothing loses you respect faster in a hookers eyes than being a spineless jellyfish who will do ANYTHING to win her love.
GaGambler is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 08:50 AM   #75
baobei
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 82

This thread gets better and better. It's been some time since I've had the pleasure of reading a continuous string of such constructive and thought provoking commentary with little to no incivility and ridicule along the way. My thanks to this group of participants.
baobei is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women