Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160643
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35412
Mojojo33117

Old 09-11-2013, 02:08 PM   #61
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2799
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
This implies it has already happened...please elucidate...after you Google that of course...
Everyone knows what im talking about. I'm pretty sure someone will post the thread to refresh your memory!!!
Champagne Brown is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 02:17 PM   #62
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Friday is coming up..........maybe we can get some hooktards to do a 2-4-free-friday in exchange for some fucktards to take Wakeup to task for calling them "fat whores"........"them" being the hooktards........not the fucktards.......who may be pussies......but, are most definitely not hooktards.......ijs
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 02:24 PM   #63
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

I hope you keep this singing in your heads all day:

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

I seen you 'round for a long long time
I really 'membered you when you drink my wine

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

I seen you walkin' down in Chinatown
I called you but you could not look around

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

I bring my money to the welfare line
I see you standing in it every time

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

The color of your skin don't matter to me
As long as we can live in harmony

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

I'd kinda like to be the President
so I can show you how your money's spent

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

Sometimes I don't speak too bright
but yet I know what I'm talking about

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

I know you're working for the CIA
they wouldn't have you in the Mafia

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

Old Dingus

And to the OP, Fuck you very much! [expressed with great courtesy!]
Old Dingus is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 02:29 PM   #64
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

That works better in 7 point colors .
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 02:37 PM   #65
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champagne Brown View Post
Everyone knows what im talking about. I'm pretty sure someone will post the thread to refresh your memory!!!
Really? Who's everybody sweetie? Does deerhunter know which thread you're talking about? Have him post it...I'm honestly curious...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 02:45 PM   #66
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

carebear, don't be distracted by the smoke and mirrors.......stay focused on Wakeup.

If that deerhunter asshole shows up, I will take care of him.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 03:02 PM   #67
junglemonkey
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Mr. Adabear, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent "boy ole boy, I'm bound to get a free BJ for this hooker hero" threAD were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this hooker board is now dumber for having listened to it. You will not be awarded any free pussy or $25 dollar discount. Now shut the fuck up and go fuck a fatty sperm whale. And may God have mercy on your soul.

Now if you excuse me, I will be having my way with a dirty little whores filthy mouth and aggressively face fuck her daddy issues away. Well at least temporarily.
junglemonkey is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 03:12 PM   #68
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
If that deerhunter asshole shows up, I will take care of him.
He's just an Asshole wannabe.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 03:16 PM   #69
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Old 09-11-2013, 03:19 PM   #70
junglemonkey
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

In this case, a simple "wrong" would've NOT done just fine.
junglemonkey is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 03:28 PM   #71
AndyLattu
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adabear View Post
As you look around this site, you start to question what the hell is wrong with people. I am sick and tired of seeing guys act like asses, treating women like dirt and going on their merry little way. I am tired of the smart ass comments that do nothing but attempt to hurt someone. So here and now, I am asking that everyone that was raised, start speaking up. I am asking you all to stop the bullies, stop the personal attacks, and help clean this place up a little. Let me share a little of what I am talking about....

1. Just because a woman is a hooker, it does not mean she is a whore. A person's profession does not dictate who or what they are. In fact, if you do not know them in the real world, you do not have a leg to stand on to begin with.

2. The smart ass comments (fat, ugly, etc.) when someone is looking for assistance, advice, or posts a thread is childlike and unproductive. If you can't say something nice, then you should not say anything. If you are adding useful information, please do so in a respectful way. There is nothing wrong with sharing a useful opinion but, it can be done in a mature way without degrading someone.

3. Respect is a two way street. While I am asking the guys to respect the ladies, I am doing the same for the ladies towards the guys. If a guy is being respectful, then be nice back. There is no place for a lady to tear into a guy, just because he gave her a bad review as long as he did not lie.

4. Can we get back to a little honesty. While I have no doubt that there are guys out here with better sexual skills than I have, I still find it highly doubtful that they hit 12 positions, came 7 times, and got her to have an orgasm 11 times in 15 minutes. For reviews to be worthwhile, they need to be honest.

This goes both ways. Ladies, if you are actually 180 pounds, then own it. Do not let a guy show up expecting a spinner and getting a BBW. There is nothing wrong or right with either one, they are preferences. Just please make sure that we are one the same accurate page together.

5. Show a little common courtesy. I know you have seen 1000 newbies post the same question. They do not know that because they are new. Help them if you can. If they are just being lazy, you can call them on it but, you can do that in a nice way.

It does not matter if it is a guy taking shots at a lady, another guy, or just acting a fool, he should be called out for this and be told by everyone that we will not accept this behavior. If a lady does it, then they should be treated the same.

I am happy to say that I have met a lot of great people on here. I believe there are more good people than bad. The issue we have is that we let those with the biggest and most inappropriate mouths take control. We need to take the board back and hold these people accountable for their actions. We need to start being polite on both side, and we need to treat others the way we want to be treated. If you can not do that...maybe you are not in the right spot.

I get it. Some people act this way because they can get away with it. However, if the good people stood up and put a stop to it, I think you would be amazed to see how many more of us than there are of them.

Thank you for reading this and I hope to see some of the hostility cleared up soon.
And the Tooth Fairy is Real
AndyLattu is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 03:29 PM   #72
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Old 09-11-2013, 03:31 PM   #73
Adabear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Sorry to ruin the idea of your post junglemonkey but, I am not looking for anything free or discounted. In fact, I clarified that what I am asking for if not just for the guys but, I would hope for the same from the ladies. If you would like, you can start at the beginning, reread and repost your comments.

Also, referring to any lady as a fatty sperm whale is rude and is not needed. In fact, both that comment and the slightly altered quote were taken from others. Interesting.......anyway....as a side note, you may want to look up the word rational as you accuse my post of not being rational. Based on my usage and the definition, you will find you have chosen the incorrect word.

Not sure you see the irony of asking God to have mercy on my soul on this sight but, I enjoyed a laugh.

Finally - May I suggest that you chose your words more carefully. In addition to being rude and demeaning to the woman you are planning to see, she may not be interested in seeing you based on the lack of respect you are showing. I may not be able to change your mind about acting like a gentleman towards the ladies, trying (even if not effectively) to flame me for my post, or having a poor attitude towards people in general but, it is now exposed to everyone. I guess this thread can help identify who is on what side of the respect factor.

However, thank you for participating in the discussion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by junglemonkey View Post
Mr. Adabear, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent "boy ole boy, I'm bound to get a free BJ for this hooker hero" threAD were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this hooker board is now dumber for having listened to it. You will not be awarded any free pussy or $25 dollar discount. Now shut the fuck up and go fuck a fatty sperm whale. And may God have mercy on your soul.

Now if you excuse me, I will be having my way with a dirty little whores filthy mouth and aggressively face fuck her daddy issues away. Well at least temporarily.
Adabear is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 03:51 PM   #74
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2799
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
Really? Who's everybody sweetie? Does deerhunter know which thread you're talking about? Have him post it...I'm honestly curious...
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=783281&highlight=
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=784267&highlight=
Champagne Brown is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 03:57 PM   #75
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Dude , if he's got the cash , they will see him . Words are not dangerous to them . If Wake Up can get someone to see him , well........ Anybody can . Maybe a few more sessions under the belt and someone might care about your advice . But I seriously doubt it .
rockerrick is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women