Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70422
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47568
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 03-03-2010, 06:09 AM   #61
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

BTW, how do you like my leprechaun mutton chops?
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 06:59 AM   #62
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Somebody has WAY too much time on their hands.
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 07:02 AM   #63
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

My ECCIE Reviews

I'm retired. LMAO!
Old 03-03-2010, 07:27 AM   #64
guest051510-1
Miss America

User ID: 3339

First in my defense, I NEVER said women shouldn't have choices. A woman can be President, doctors, etc. I may one day be a Congress Woman myself. (It could happen).

And as I've stated time and time again, I WILL NEVER get married again! So, I will never be a housewife, although I might one day be wealthy enough to be a stay home mom and no longer have to work.

I said, "why would a woman want to be equal to a man?" I don't and wouldn't want to lower myself like that; I believe women are superior. Don't get me wrong, I am not a man hater, I LOVE men! I just am soooo glad I was born a woman!

And to WTF, I wasn't putting down someone else's choices - just questioning why they want to lower themselves.

I don't think women should stay home, that is just what I want for me. I just think women's goals shouldn't be equality to a lesser sex.

Flame away...
guest051510-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 07:30 AM   #65
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
I've got one daughter in law school and a step daughter equivalent who is deciding on which med school to attend.
step daughter equivalent???? that's a new one
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 07:32 AM   #66
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

My ECCIE Reviews

WOW. I never thought I would disagree with Colette. I must say I find it refreshing to be surprised in this day and time.
Old 03-03-2010, 07:40 AM   #67
Rudyard K
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post
WOW. I never thought I would disagree with Colette. I must say I find it refreshing to be surprised in this day and time.
Her clairification is pretty much as I understood it from before...so no surprise from me.

The only thing I might disagree with is her admonishment that " I will never marry again". But I just attribute that to youthfull exhuberance.

If there is one thing I now understand, is that you can "Never" count on the "I will nevers" of your life.
Rudyard K is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 07:40 AM   #68
guest051510-1
Miss America

User ID: 3339

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post
It's OK MA, I still LOVE you.

But, women have half the money and all the pussy.

guest051510-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 07:58 AM   #69
DFW5Traveler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
Let me guess. You have about 20% of your assets invested in gold and canned goods right?
Not me but I have taken to some foreign investment. It seems that as the dollar declines, some foreign investments soar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANONONE View Post
...Hamilton was amazing and if we had kept his pure form of the organization we would not have all these problems, but Wolcott (who was really a puppet of Jefferson and Madison) screwed the pooch and got us into our first pesky floating debts and the inflation cycle...
Hamilton was an agent to the Rothschild's in Europe. Jefferson et.al. were opposed to a national bank and Washington was duped into establishing the first "national" bank in 1791. Jackson, "killed the bank" as he stated on his death bed. Nathan Rothschild, of the Bank of England, then threatened, "Either the application for the renewal of the charter is granted, or the United States will find itself involved in a most disastrous war.”

Jackson and the American patriots did not believe the power of the international moneylenders could extend so far. “You are a den of thieves-vipers,” Jackson told them. “I intend to rout you out, and by the Eternal God, I will rout you out!” Nathan Rothschild issued orders: “Teach these impudent Americans a lesson. Bring them back to Colonial status.” His goal was to bankrupt the US and in 1812, England declared war against the US.

The second bank was established in 1816 bringing us back under foreign banking interest. Abraham Lincoln needed to fund the Civil War and was being forced to borrow money. He reread the Constitution and told the congress to do their job and issue "Green Backs" to pay soldiers. Conpiracy Theories abound here that Boothe, who was already upset about the Emancipation, was contracted by the bankers in Europe to assassinate the president.

There are some in the US that fought against private banks and monopolies for a long time. By it's very definition the Fed, a private bank, is a monopoly.

--------

To the original point of the post, I think women should do what they want. If they want to be a housewife it's their choice. if the want to be in the workforce, let them have parity.

However, if a woman chooses to be a housewife, there is nothing wrong with it and they should be treated with the same amount of respect as those in the workforce.

If circumstances drive a housewife into the workforce, then both husband and wife should share the responsibilities she took on as just a housewife.
DFW5Traveler is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 08:02 AM   #70
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
step daughter equivalent???? that's a new one
I think its like a "niece"
Old 03-03-2010, 08:03 AM   #71
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolette Bordeauxva View Post

And still, they want a better deal.
Old 03-03-2010, 08:05 AM   #72
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke
...Hamilton was amazing and if we had kept his pure form of the organization we would not have all these problems, but Wolcott (who was really a puppet of Jefferson and Madison) screwed the pooch and got us into our first pesky floating debts and the inflation cycle...

I didn't say that.
Old 03-03-2010, 08:14 AM   #73
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
It's OK MA, I still LOVE you.

You made my day. Ty. I love you.
Old 03-03-2010, 08:28 AM   #74
tramp76137
Valued Poster

Quote:
There are some in the US that fought against private banks and monopolies for a long time. By it's very definition the Fed, a private bank, is a monopoly.
Ron Paul....Is that you?
tramp76137 is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 08:30 AM   #75
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

And to WTF, I wasn't putting down someone else's choices - just questioning why they want to lower themselves.

I don't think women should stay home, that is just what I want for me. I just think women's goals shouldn't be equality to a lesser sex.

Flame away...
Have you ever thought that some women do not think they are lowering themself? They do not think of one sex being either better than or less than.

It was a backhand put down of their choice.

''You do not believe as I do therefore you are lower than me''

That is basically what you said......or (and I'm giving you an out here) You could have just been joking.

Quote:
I don't know why any woman would want to be equal to a man. Why lower yourself like that? Women are to be cherished.
Humans are to be cherished. Your definition seems sexist.

OK MA, time for you to jump in with a WTF is 'stupid' comment.

Quote:

I said, "why would a woman want to be equal to a man?" I don't and wouldn't want to lower myself like that; I believe women are superior. Don't get me wrong, I am not a man hater, I LOVE men! I just am soooo glad I was born a woman!

Now if you could be a illegal immigrant, you'd have it all!
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women