Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59982
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 02-03-2010, 03:47 AM   #61
Suzel
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6775

LOL, I've done that a loooong time ago. You do what ya gotta do, man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolette Bordeauxva View Post
NicholetteM,
That's when you steal wifi from your neighbors.
Suzel is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 10:59 AM   #62
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7365
Encounters: 1
Default IF

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
now thats humorous

I could get my family to clean up after me...that would be a feat..........They would so make the list.....LOL
sofiaofhouston is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 11:13 AM   #63
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7365

I will not bend I will not break................I must, I simply must ............http://www.singaporeair.com/saa/en_U...uite/suite.jsp
sofiaofhouston is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 04:58 PM   #64
RickO'shayRabbitt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

There are two definitions of luxury which appeal to me in answering this question.
The first is something costly and not easily affordable which makes life more comfortable.
The other is something which makes your life better but is not absolutely necessary.

Interesting definitions to me because in the first, the maid doesn't qualify, assuming that the cost of my maid is pretty normal. No way would I say she wasn't affordable, because, obviously, she is.
In the second case, the maid fits easily. Makes my life easier which I guess means better. Weird, huh? That's why I love words. But I digress from the topic.

Honestly, the one I come up with is sense of humor. It's priceless on the one hand. And not absolutely necessary on the other. So, it fits both definitions.
RickO'shayRabbitt is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 05:44 PM   #65
growler
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Music life would be so gray without it, a course sex LOL, or is that a need.
growler is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 05:49 PM   #66
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceswild View Post
The new A-380's have a stand up bar upstairs on Emirates-?!?!?
I actually remember when Continental had a piano bar on its transcon flights.
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 05:54 PM   #67
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
I actually remember when Continental had a piano bar on its transcon flights.
Virgin Airways Upper Class has a standup bar as well
discreetgent is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 06:08 PM   #68
Jake2.1
Premium Access

Encounters: 71

Luxury - this hobby - the chance for a beautiful woman to love this fat ass, even if she doesn't.

I am the guy that will never be able to pick up a good lookin' girl at a bar, but leave drunk enough to not remember the one that would go with me.
Jake2.1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 06:28 PM   #69
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Something that I wouldn't wish to do without but isn't necessary are my soft pillows and nice bedding. My skin is very sensitive and it's just so much more comfortable to have what I have instead of what I've experienced in the past and even at some hotels. I also just love to sink into my bed at night with several feather pillows, quilts and high count cotton sheets.

I would normally list books as well but even if I were to be on the streets, I could probably dredge up something to read ... if even from the trash bins.

But mostly, I have a ring that was given to me when my grandmother died. It's nothing that expensive, elegant or eye-popping in appearance but it's very pretty and gracious looking. I would probably do whatever was necessary to NOT lose that piece of jewelry.

Since family really isn't part of the equation (and air, water and food), then the other stuff is superfluous, I guess. Except a car. God, I need a car all of the time. NOT having a car is hell. That is something that I do know.

Great topic!

Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 06:39 PM   #70
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Not meaning to sound like a Debbie Downer

A few years ago I went through a series of many losses in my life. Most of which were bad choices I made. A couple, I truly had no control over. For me learning appreciation of the small things in life has made the luxuries of life that much sweeter. Sorry if I got a little sappy. I do that sometimes.
Ansley is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 06:55 PM   #71
NinaMorgan
BANNED

User ID: 4193

I would say my yearly 2 month vacation...
NinaMorgan is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 07:09 PM   #72
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
Something that I wouldn't wish to do without but isn't necessary are my soft pillows and nice bedding.

Elisabeth
I don't have it, but wish I did. The best beds I have ever, ever slept in are the ones in Hilton Hotels (all their chains), and you can purchase them (and the pillows) over the 'net. I have often dream t of having the Hilton beds and pillows. Ahhhhhhhh, what luxury that would be!!!!

[As it is, I have a 14 yo box springs and mattress that looks like a swayback horse.] LOL
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 07:21 PM   #73
guest051510-1
Miss America

User ID: 3339

ElisabethWhispers,
Have you felt these?
www.ruvalonline.com
The softest sheets ever!!!!
guest051510-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 07:27 PM   #74
HoneyRose
Account Disabled

User ID: 112
My ECCIE Reviews

Charles, have you tried flipping your mattress over? Some hotel mattresses have little letters in the corners showing which months that particular corner should be in the upper right.

If you flip it on the long axis one time, the short axis the second time, and then the long axis the third time, you'll have a different corner at the upper right four different times. Mattress companies advise flipping it over and rotating the mattress every three months to make the wear more even.

This is especially important now that I'm sleeping alone in a king bed. "my" side gets more use.
HoneyRose is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 07:40 PM   #75
CajunGent
Valued Poster

I must admit, that having survived Hurricane Katrina. I learned to live without just about every item of luxury that I ever owned. (and, some items that many would consider essential to life)

Nearly five years later, I can honestly say, that by losing many of those items, I gained so much more in return. A Lexus? Been there done that. A Rolex? Been there done that. Now a day alive, after you face death. That is a luxury you can't afford to lose. And, I hope none of you have to ever face that challange. When you truly don't know if you will see the sun rise.

CG
CajunGent is offline   Quote