Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59954
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35404
Mojojo33117

Old 11-10-2011, 10:49 PM   #61
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

My dick
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 10:56 PM   #62
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Oh! Uh, no thanks. Try Doove, he might be interested. He's been uptight lately and could use some affection.

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 06:24 AM   #63
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Oh! Uh, no thanks. Try Doove, he might be interested. He's been uptight lately and could use some affection.
Comments like that COG, tend to get one labeled as an insufferable jackass.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 06:53 AM   #64
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Or arrogant asshat. I can't decide which one I like better.
Old 11-11-2011, 06:53 AM   #65
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Old 11-11-2011, 07:15 AM   #66
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Comments like that COG, tend to get one labeled as an insufferable jackass.
Why?

Doove, I think COG is just trying to be helpful. He knows you've been struggling with some psychological demons lately and may be suffering. This is generally a friendly little community, and I applaud him for showing concern.

Undoubtedly, he just thinks you might be able to use a little stress relief!
Texas Contrarian is online now   Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 08:40 AM   #67
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Who is Doove and what did he say ???????

Do I need Premium Access to see his posts ???

Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 10:37 AM   #68
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Who is Doove and what did he say ???????

Do I need Premium Access to see his posts ???

This site is for mature adults. I'm not sure how you got on here!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 11:27 AM   #69
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
Bullshit. JoePa shouldn't have been fired. It's already coming out that Penn St.'s board knew about this well in advance of any Grand Jury proceedings. Years ago. Before any of you fill up this thread with ziggabytes of self proselytizing morality tell me who of you KNOW for certain what you would have done? Who is so without sin posting on a hooker board no less, that you can cast the first stone? Not me and i'm not going to pretend like it. JoePa should have been allowed to coach out this season. The team deserved that much. Next bunch Penn State's board should fire is themselves for being pompous hippocrits. They hung JoePa out to save their own asses.
Amen! I just love people who have nothing better to do but comment on other people's so called mistakes without any facts lol. Makes me glad I am not on trial for anything.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 12:27 PM   #70
Sensia
Account Disabled

User ID: 6814
My ECCIE Reviews

Well I said this in another post I was confused by what I was reading and hearing on this.

Here is what I do not understand, Mcqueary sees the rape and tells joe (instead of stopping it) then Joe tells his boss, who then does nothing. No one calls the cops. Then a mother comes and publicly confronts Sandesky in front of college officials concerning her son who was also raped, yet again nothing done. Finally college officials let him (Sandesky) quietly retire. Please correct me if I have this wrong. What I am seeing is selective firing here. I think everyone involved on this is at fault. But why fire one person in this ordeal and not others?

I really hope we get the truth when all this comes out in court. Anyway I will be the first to admit I am wrong for jumping the gun and having the "lynch mob" mentality. But it upsets me greatly that children were being raped all these years and all these people knew about it and nothing was done. That is the travesty of this whole situation.
Sensia is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 01:13 PM   #71
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Former Oklahoma University and Dallas Cowboys coach Barry Switzer says members of the Penn State coaching staff had to be aware of former defensive coordinator Jerry Sandusky’s alleged behavior.
“Having been in this profession a long time and knowing how close coaching staffs are, I knew that this was a secret that was kept secret. Everyone on that had to have known, the ones that had been around a long time,” Switzer said in an interview with The Oklahoman newspaper.
Former Oklahoma University and Dallas Cowboys coach Barry Switzer says members of the Penn State coaching staff had to be aware of former defensive coordinator Jerry Sandusky’s alleged behavior. (AP Photo)
Switzer added that others outside the Penn State program had to have known as well.
“You think that a 13-year assistant ... hasn’t told someone else? His wife? His father? People knew. The community knew,” Switzer said.
Switzer said the tragedy of the situation was that no one stepped up to put a stop to Sandusky.
“There are more people culpable than just Joe Paterno and the athletic director. There are so many other people that have thought, ‘I could’ve done something about this, too’ that didn’t come forward. That’s the tragedy of it,” he said.
Switzer said that the university's trustees did the right thing by firing by Paterno on Wednesday night, but added that "there are no winners here.”
A grand jury indicted Sandusky on 40 charges of sexual abuse involving minors.
Switzer was forced to resign from Oklahoma in 1989 after the NCAA placed the football program on probation. The problems that drove Switzer out at OU, however, were nothing like what is going on at Penn State.
The Hall of Fame coach also had sharp words for Penn State students and fans who reacted violently to Paterno's firing.
"These students the other night, I watched 'em occupy State College, and I thought, ‘They don't understand.' If they stopped and thought about ... how many people were involved and knew this and did nothing, they just haven't lived long enough. And what they've done is try to support somebody the university can't support," he said.

Read more: http://aol.sportingnews.com/ncaa-foo...#ixzz1dQcTKSIY
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 01:26 PM   #72
Sensia
Account Disabled

User ID: 6814
My ECCIE Reviews

So in light of this little news clip I think they all should go to jail. Jesus, this just makes me so mad that everyone involved would know and do nothing. I can't help but think about the victims in all this.
Sensia is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 01:51 PM   #73
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Barry Switzer is not judge nor jury...

He did buy the best football team money could buy back in the day at Okl.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 01:58 PM   #74
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/11314...#ixzz1dQCnU1s3

cb posted this elsewhere. See the irony?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 04:09 PM   #75
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

In Texas, certain individuals, including teachers or school personnel, commit a crime if they fail to report suspected sexual abuse of a child to the authorities. (Interestingly, scanning the statute, it seems that it has to be one of those "at the child's school." So if the kid goes to another school and a neighbor who is a teacher finds out, there may be no legal duty. Interesting potential defense.)

http://www.statutes.legis.state.tx.u...htm/FA.261.htm

No idea if there is a similar law in Pennsylvania, but I suspect that there would be.

It is also against the law in Texas not to report a felony that occurred in your presence, or not to report a felony that you believe has been committed that you have reason to believe hasn't been reported.

http://law.onecle.com/texas/penal/38.171.00.html

Again, no knowledge of other State's laws, but this is a common provision in most State's laws.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women