Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70440
biomed160768
Yssup Rider60122
gman4452954
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47645
pyramider46370
bambino40366
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35481
Mojojo33117

Old 06-03-2015, 06:50 AM   #61
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Obama was confused over what it was..............a penalty, then a tax, then a penalty.

For you to say we knew what was in the bill before we passed the bill is laughable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flghtr65 View Post
Team Obama knew that the amount was going to be $94.00 for the first year of failing to purchase health insurance (you can call it a fine, tax or penalty). This dollar amount did not change after Chief Justice Roberts cast the deciding vote 5-4 that the law was constitutional.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 07:40 AM   #62
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
I didn't pay a fine(tax) I got an exemption and I will next year too... It's a ruse, you fucking Ozommunist...
That's because you're an institutionalized ward of the state, SLOBBRIN.

Plus, Medicaid recipients are exempt.

Fucking idiot.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 07:58 PM   #63
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
???

Sure the penalty has changed:

For the 2014 tax season, the Individual Shared Responsibility fee for not having insurance is $95 per adult and $47.50 per child (up to $285 for a family) or 1% of your income – whichever is greater.The monthly fee is 1/12 of the total fee for each month you don’t have coverage or an exemption. See Individual mandate for more details on the fee.

http://obamacarefacts.com/obamacare-...ption-penalty/
I was talking about year 2014. I said the first year fine/tax/penalty was $94 for non-compliance.
Ok, i was off by a dollar. Whirly call the amount whatever he wants
flghtr65 is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 12:59 PM   #64
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Here is Ozommunistcare... http://www.coachisright.com/michelle...axpayers-dime/

Quote:
SUNDAYS WITH SUZANNE

MICHELLE OBAMA HAS PLASTIC SURGERY AT WALTER REED ON TAXPAYER’S DIME

JUNE 7, 2015 COACH COLLINS
by George Spelvin, staff writer

First lady Michelle Obama had plastic surgery, including a nose reconstruction job which helped alter her African-American facial features. The procedures reportedly were done at Walter Reed Army Medical Center in complete secrecy during the summer of 2011, according to an exclusive sourced investigation by THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER! (1) This block buster news story, complete with before and after pictures of FLOTUS, states, “in a slap in the face to America’s courageous wounded warriors,” Madam Obama had work done on her saggy skin, her face, butt, hips, and abdomen.

Allegedly, all or most of this Presidential plastic surgery was done on the taxpayers’ dime. Yet this White House, that promised voters it would be the most transparent in Oval Office history, continues to shroud this saggy skin scandal in secrecy.

So much for Black Pride! So much for Black Female Pulchritude! What makes her reported plastic surgery work doubly offensive is her over the top hypocrisy in touting Black identity, Black worth themes! Using one of the nation’s most esteemed medical hospital facilities, whose purpose is to treat our wounded military men and women returning from the war zones to which her husband sent them, America’s First “Lady” had the following work done: facelift, fillers at her eyes and lips, nose job, botox injections. How sick is that? She re-works her facial features to look more Caucasian, all the while showing disrespect for wounded warriors by using their own Walter Reed Army Hospital.

This article suggests that, at most, Obama would only have had to pay her anesthesiologist because surgeon’s fees at Walter Reed are WAIVED, even for elective surgery! These world renowned plastic surgeons work on our most severely wounded soldiers, just to return their features to some semblance of before-injury appearance, yet Michelle Obama takes up their valuable time for her own vanity?

Where is the outrage of our left wing media investigators on this scandal?

“Michelle Obama had fat sucked from her abdomen, hips, and butt.” (2) So much for her healthy eating campaigns. Even she wanted to get rid of her wheat belly, ASAP. Oh, and don’t forget the many stories briefly in reference over the years, about all of the wigs Michelle Obama wears. What was that Oprah said about the joys of having black hair?

Did America’s First Lady bump more seriously wounded soldiers to have her nostrils reduced? No other media outlet is doing this story. The NATIONAL ENQUIRER asked their panel of top drawer plastic surgeons to analyze her before and after pictures done on the Robinson-Obama nose, her facial features, and deduced that work definitely had been done.

Judicial Watch investigator Jill Farrell is upset at Michelle Obama’s total disregard and insensitivity for our wounded warriors returning from White House directed hot wars. “It’s a crying shame,” Farrell said about Obama allegedly taking up space in Walter Reed, space our injured soldiers needed immediately!

SOURCE: THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER, pg. 16, 17, June 15, 2015/ once again, this brave news outlet goes places for America’s readers where no other “media” source will go. We deserve to be told the truth here! The White House must reimburse Walter Reed–that is, U. S. taxpayers–if in fact Michelle Obama used taxpayer funded resources to re-work her appearance.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 02:13 PM   #65
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Too bad she didn't have Joan River's doctor.

gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 02:16 PM   #66
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by flghtr65 View Post
I was talking about year 2014. I said the first year fine/tax/penalty was $94 for non-compliance.
Ok, i was off by a dollar. Whirly call the amount whatever he wants
Interesting that you didn't reference the escalating price of the "non compliance fee" or that the link I provided said how easy it was to get an exemption from the fee without purchasing insurance or being on Medicaid.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 11:45 PM   #67
PizzaLover
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Your "Coach is right" blog references a NATIONAL ENQUIRER article.

Are you SERIOUSLY suggesting National Enquirer is a valid and verified resource?

I can guarantee that if there were any truth to this article Fox News would be all over it.

Regarding your comments regarding "paid by the taxpayer", OF COURSE the U.S. President and his family get free healthcare. The President also has a full-time doctor who travels with him everywhere.

This is nothing new to Obama. This is one of the perks of being POTUS.

The same is true with the Vice President. Who do you think pays for all of the world class health care Dick Cheney has received since he was VP. You do!
PizzaLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 12:35 AM   #68
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzaLover View Post
Your "Coach is right" blog references a NATIONAL ENQUIRER article.

Are you SERIOUSLY suggesting National Enquirer is a valid and verified resource?

I can guarantee that if there were any truth to this article Fox News would be all over it.

Regarding your comments regarding "paid by the taxpayer", OF COURSE the U.S. President and his family get free healthcare. The President also has a full-time doctor who travels with him everywhere.

This is nothing new to Obama. This is one of the perks of being POTUS.

The same is true with the Vice President. Who do you think pays for all of the world class health care Dick Cheney has received since he was VP. You do!
The National Enquirer

Things have gotten tough, when you have to stoop that low. That makes Wikipedia look like the New York goddamn Times.

As for Cheney, I think that MF has gotten about three new hearts and a few pacemakers on our dime. He's a regular robot now.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 05:34 AM   #69
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
The National Enquirer

Things have gotten tough, when you have to stoop that low. That makes Wikipedia look like the New York goddamn Times.

As for Cheney, I think that MF has gotten about three new hearts and a few pacemakers on our dime. He's a regular robot now.
It couldn't possibly be true that MOOCHelle odummer scammed the taxpayer for MORE gub'mint goodies on top of all the "vacations / fact finding missions / school "lunch" poison distribution " trips she makes with her entourage ( including her mother that was given a staff job at the half-White House !!. Everyone would have been asking about the two or more big dump trucks backed up to the operating room door to collect all the fat off her belly and AZZZ from her "nip / tuck " procedure !!!
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 09:15 AM   #70
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
It couldn't possibly be true that MOOCHelle odummer scammed the taxpayer for MORE gub'mint goodies on top of all the "vacations / fact finding missions / school "lunch" poison distribution " trips she makes with her entourage ( including her mother that was given a staff job at the half-White House !!. Everyone would have been asking about the two or more big dump trucks backed up to the operating room door to collect all the fat off her belly and AZZZ from her "nip / tuck " procedure !!!
You are vile.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 09:17 AM   #71
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Michelle would eat you alive. And would look hot as fuck doing it too.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 10:21 AM   #72
PizzaLover
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
It couldn't possibly be true that MOOCHelle odummer scammed the taxpayer for MORE gub'mint goodies on top of all the "vacations / fact finding missions / school "lunch" poison distribution " trips she makes with her entourage ( including her mother that was given a staff job at the half-White House !!
FACT: The Obamas have not taken more vacations than past U.S. Presidents and their families.

Also, what is wrong with the First Lady focusing her efforts on improving school nutrition?

Did you complain when ex First Lady Laura Bush focused her efforts on improving literacy rates?

It appears you have nothing but hatred for the Obamas. Your racism is showing through.
PizzaLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 02:06 PM   #73
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
Michelle would eat you alive. And would look hot as fuck doing it too.
Sorry shammy, but I'm not a turnip ! So I doubt that MIKE / MOOCHelle would have any interest in me. And that really breaks my heart !
Old 06-09-2015, 02:17 PM   #74
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzaLover View Post
FACT: The Obamas have not taken more vacations than past U.S. Presidents and their families.

Also, what is wrong with the First Lady focusing her efforts on improving school nutrition?

Did you complain when ex First Lady Laura Bush focused her efforts on improving literacy rates?

It appears you have nothing but hatred for the Obamas. Your racism is showing through.
Typical liberal last gasp, to call someone a racist when they can't refute what has been said. Thank you Al Sharptounge !
And her school lunch efforts have wasted lots of taxpayer money on crap that the children WON'T eat and is therefore food is wasted. Typical liberal solution to a non existing problem. And then crow that it's a "success" in the liberal gruberites eyes, that they 'hope and changed" the diet of the children, when the wasted taxpayer dollars in food that's mandated for the school districts to buy, or loose Gub'mint moneys, is throw away when the children DON"T eat it ! Typical of all odummer's failing progroms there comrade Dough Boy !
Old 06-09-2015, 02:25 PM   #75
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
You are vile.
So glad that it offends you, ya lyin liberal rimming king ! I'll make sure to post more things about our transie buddy MIKE / MOOCHelle odummer in the future there woomby / undercunt / rusty balloon knot ! Now go back to your bukake competition with shammy and azzup.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women