Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59982
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 12-15-2015, 04:15 PM   #61
southtown4488
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

many of you are not much different than ISIS, opposite side of the same coin kinda shit.
southtown4488 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2015, 05:17 PM   #62
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Party like it's 1899....or 99 BC.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2015, 05:51 PM   #63
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by southtown4488 View Post
many of you are not much different than ISIS, opposite side of the same coin kinda shit.
You're not having much fun at our party, suckclown. Perhaps you would enjoy yourself more over at the ISIS party. I hear libtards and Islamo-fascists get along swell together. You may have to bring your own boombox.

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2015, 05:58 PM   #64
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by southtown4488 View Post
you are a dying breed here sucktard. woomrat gave up. so did timmytard. assup has been reduced to posts of "SNICK" .. well that's actually all he ever posted but what's the difference?

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2015, 11:32 PM   #65
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Next thing you'll tell me is that...First President to spend a trillion dollars on ‘shovel-ready’ jobs when there was no such thing as ‘shovel-ready’ jobs... What say you? ... Manassmuncher

You were on the one yard line and trying to score. The defense was down to 3 players recruited from the home crowd. 3, 54 year old bald headed old farts. Iffy was poised for his first score and nothing could stop him now......except.........you guessed it....himself. Stripped from his weak, limp wristed hands, the ball bounced right into the grasp of a smiling guy there only because of the hookers. As iffy's team pointed fingers at each other and rolled around on the ground, the only offered helping hands were reach-arounds from his team pouring on to the field. Most pointed at the sauntering hobbyist who continued to stroll towards the opposite end zone.
Most pointed and all did nothing. A side effort to shut down the game was launched but the rules were followed and the effort was for naught. Again.

Yes there turned out to be no shovel ready jobs. The president later admitted he overstated the impact of the program.
The one yard line.

A trillion dollars? The entire deficit spent on those jobs? Drinking your bath water again?
The ball pops loose.

Time to put a stop to something that started as you being wrong, you being wrong each time after that, and finally proving your entire line of attack based on being pissed because you can't post a completely true and unbiased set of facts. I can freely state Obama fucked up in this case. I didn't fuck up.

The ball crosses the goal line.

You can't admit you know the things you post are total bullshit most of the time. Or is it worse?
You don't know.

No more responses to your moronic and non-researched "questions".

Any way, I yield to your solid rock head. Bitch slapping you shows no visible result.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 12:42 AM   #66
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Hey dickmuncher,

First time you ever used that lame football metaphor, right? If you have a problem with IFFY's signature, take it up in a PM.

The rest of us are busy celebrating the sewer rat's demise right now. Capiche?

Party on!

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 10:23 PM   #67
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Damn wonder what gay rey will do now without his 'woomby' to follow around.
He still has you. Just think of all the new attention you'll be getting, lol.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 11:25 PM   #68
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
He still has you. Just think of all the new attention you'll be getting, lol.

Jim
I don't listen or reply to the dumb SOB all he babbles about is sucking dicks, fudge packing, and glory holes. Maybe you would like to take him under your wing and teach him how to spell, construct a sentence, and reply to the OP. Then think of all the attention you will get.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 11:35 PM   #69
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
I don't listen or reply to the dumb SOB all he babbles about is sucking dicks, fudge packing, and glory holes. Maybe you would like to take him under your wing and teach him how to spell, construct a sentence, and reply to the OP. Then think of all the attention you will get.
No, I don't want to take him under my wing. He might get too civilized. It's fun watching him piss people off.

Jim
Old 12-17-2015, 06:36 AM   #70
andymarksman
Valued Poster

RIP Florian Geyer....
andymarksman is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 06:50 AM   #71
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
No, I don't want to take him under my wing. He might get too civilized. It's fun watching him piss people off.

Jim
Hard to piss anyone off if they ignore him. WR didn't piss me off because I ignored him.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 07:53 AM   #72
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Hard to piss anyone off if they ignore him. WR didn't piss me off because I ignored him.
Come on now EKIM ! Everyone KNOWS how YOU WKed for him and helped him with his " grass roots " efforts to win the DOTY poll. And how he was helping YOU learn how to spell ( after all, YOUR hero proclaimed he had a degree in journalism ! ) construct a sentence and DERAIL an OP ! Along with all that " quality time " YOU two spent together with him teaching YOU how to run those Kansas gloryholes, how to pick dingleberries with YOUR one tooth and those ructy trombone lesson, we all KNOW that YOU didn't ignore YOUR hero woomby. More denial from YOU now that YOUR hero woomby has discarded YOU like so many of his and YOUR fouled DEPENDS ? Mebbe YOU can get another member of the lying liberal reach around crew to take YOU under their wing. It might mean that YOU have to bath more than once a year to get them to hang around with you. And NOT those golden showers that YOU and YOUR hero woomby prefer either ! You might have to brush YOUR one tooth also if they're going to be out in public with YOU ! Still crying over YOUR hero's departure EKIM ! Did he leave owing you money and after he had promised that there would be nuptials for YOU and him ? Just like he kicked shammy to the curb ! He sure conned YOU real good EKIM ! suckclown might be a good candidate for your next paramour EKIM ! He's a dumbshit just like woomby, the kind YOU like !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 11:23 AM   #73
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

anybody notice how much faster this form is without all the wasted bandwidth?
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 11:31 AM   #74
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
You can't be serious. You never ignored WR. You took up the slack for that bumbling fuck. I am kind of wondering if you'll do the same for Spaceclown, he's as delusional as WR.

Jim
Old 12-17-2015, 01:10 PM   #75
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
anybody notice how much faster this form is without all the wasted bandwidth?
If IVA-LITTLE-ONE weren't whining so much over the loss, ....

.... there would be even less.

You'd think Want-a-be-a-Womb broke his heart, or something worse.
LexusLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women