Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60041
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47625
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37094
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 02-01-2012, 10:54 PM   #61
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Love it, IB! I bet she was terrific!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 12:47 AM   #62
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

TEA, the drink of the founding fathers.

I love it. Well Endowed is upset about someone quoting a politician out of context and then he does it too. Romney said to Soledad O'Brian "I'm not concerned about the poor, they have that safety net there. I'm not concerned about the rich (funny, you didn't mention this), they'll do okay. I worried about the middle class..."

Big difference but then again you knew that.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 01:16 AM   #63
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Israeli rebuke of Obama exposes divide on Mideast

(Reuters) - Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu bluntly told President Barack Obama on Friday his vision of how to achieve Middle East peace was unrealistic . . .

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/...74I7L720110520
You are as "right" as you usually are. Nothing has happened since this article came out. I think our war with Israel starts 1 hour after the Super Bowl. All the Jews in the US will probably start shooting at half time. They love to be first in line whether it be a sale or a war (the first line of this should indicate the level of sarcasm I have tried to achieve even though "he be" was nodding his head in agreement).
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 06:35 AM   #64
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
You are as "right" as you usually are. Nothing has happened since this article came out. I think our war with Israel starts 1 hour after the Super Bowl. All the Jews in the US will probably start shooting at half time. They love to be first in line whether it be a sale or a war (the first line of this should indicate the level of sarcasm I have tried to achieve even though "he be" was nodding his head in agreement).
Once again you have managed to completely misunderstand the subject of the debate. Wipe your drool (Note: 'no sarcasm') from your screen so you might better read and understand you mentally deficient fool.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 08:37 AM   #65
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Like I said earlier, it is a state by state election. Here is what Gallup says about it
If anybody wants to know what the Gallup Poll really said, you can find that here: http://www.gallup.com/poll/152372/Ob...Job%20Approval

Not surprisingly, it doesn't say what JD indicates....as usual. Nice try.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 09:30 AM   #66
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Hey Timmy. You linked to what appears to be a different article. That's probably why it says something different. Don't worry, you'll get the hang of this soon.
Old 02-02-2012, 10:45 AM   #67
timpage
Account Disabled

Naw, COG it's the data from Gallup that the map is based on. I know there was no pretty map picture for you to look at, so that probably made it hard for you to understand.

I'll explain it to you so you don't have to try to read anything....the map is based on approval/disapproval ratings of Obama. While that information might allow you to extrapolate which way the states at each end will go in the election (something we know already), it's little or no evidence of which way the states in the "middle", that are going to decide the election, will go.

I posted it up because the map was offered as "evidence" of an impending landslide defeat for Obama and, while that could certainly happen, the data upon which the map is based doesn't support that assertion.

Let me know if you need anymore help. I'll try to include drawings and pictures in my next post so you won't have so much trouble.
Old 02-02-2012, 10:55 AM   #68
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Face it, Timmy. You were caught in a lie, again. That was a completely different story. Man up, dude.
Old 02-02-2012, 12:07 PM   #69
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Face it, Timmy. You were caught in a lie, again. That was a completely different story. Man up, dude.
Here you go little buddy: the original source for Barleycorn's fun color-by- number map:

http://campaign2012.washingtonexamin...ma-loss/352881

Now, read (slowly) the editorial story that is under the pretty picture. See if you can connect the dots regarding where the information came from that the editors at the Moonie newspaper used to create the pretty, red, misleading map.
Old 02-02-2012, 12:18 PM   #70
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
TEA, the drink of the founding fathers.

I love it. Well Endowed is upset about someone quoting a politician out of context and then he does it too. Romney said to Soledad O'Brian "I'm not concerned about the poor, they have that safety net there. I'm not concerned about the rich (funny, you didn't mention this), they'll do okay. I worried about the middle class..."

Big difference but then again you knew that.
JD your TEA you are drinking must contain cyanide- admit the fact it was a gaffe- even the GOP has picked up on it based on Newt's remarks an comments yesterday- it was a major fuck up- the POTUS should care about all People of all incomes so is Romney just going to be the POTUS of the middle class???? No one is buying his middle class rhetoric. Oh the last thing I am is upset- it's your GOP that is in shambles- also goo endorsement by Romney from Trump that will get independents signing- I guess the wealthy have to support the wealthy. Funny thing is Trump is so full of shit he stated the contenders were not conservative enough and Trump appeals to the TEA party- Romney is the least conservative of the 4 remaining and least conservative by far.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 12:33 PM   #71
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Nice try, TImmy. The Moonie newspaper is the Washington Times, not the Examiner. And the story just details the map. Now you've been caught lying, and being ignorant.
Old 02-02-2012, 04:44 PM   #72
Boltfan

Encounters: 29
Default WE - Nice reach

Well, you got one part right.
  • A is a belief in the mormom religion. Masterbation is ok according to presbetarians. Does that mean presbies are not christian as the basis for their religion?
  • B is amazingly funny on your part. How about you cite your source on that one. It isn't in the Book Mormon, Doctrine and Covenants or any other Mormon literature. It almost looks like you squished together multiple topics, scrambled them and then wrote your paragraph.
  • Is C any different than most any other religion?
  • D is somewhat interesting though still incorrect. Satanic? Mormons do believe they are the one true religion. Again, how is that different than Jews and Catholics? Jews think they are correct, Catholics think they are correct. The do not "forbid" education of other points of view. I would also be curious as to your source on this point.
  • E Multiple religions consider humans to be sons and daughter of god. So how is Adam and Jesus being considered distant brothers any more cultish than beliefs of other religions. Oh and I am sure somewhere, some distant relative of mine owned slaves. I guess that makes me a racist too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Really??? You better do some research on the Mormon faith and find out why people call it a cult- it's far different from Catholicisim- here are some basic core Mormon beliefs:
A. God was once a man who lived on another planet
B.Jesus was begotten by physical union of God and Mary. Since God has a body of flesh and bones, he really had literal sex with Mary. The product of this union was Jesus, part man and part God. We believe Jesus was the first born in heaven by heavenly father and mother who created his spirit and our spirits using our "intelligences" as a foundation for our spirits. Our "intelligences" were floating around in the universe and needed to be organized into spirits. Since he was the first born spirit, and according to the Book of Abraham, his "intelligence" was better than the other "intelligences" out there, he is the most important spirit creation. When Jesus received his physical body by the union of God and Mary, his spirit was put into his body like our spirits were put into our bodies. His body was special though because his father was a god. The rest of us have only regular dads.
C. We need to convert the whole world to Mormonism
D.We will only read church approved materials Any literature which is critical of the church is Satanic and/or written by disgruntled apostates or others who do not know the truth. They can be ignored and any reasonable arguments they have are unimportant since they oppose the gospel of Mormonism.

Adam and Jesus are brothers. Also polygamy and don't forget one of their prominent leaders: Brigham Young was a racist towards blacks- so to say that a Mormon like Romney has more in common with Catholics than Barack Obama's Christian beliefs is laughable- wait a minute which one isn't one day you Republicans says that Obama belonged to a radical Christian church next you say he is a muslim which one is it?????

Oh and on Israel Netanyahu has been one of the most radical leaders of Israel in decades even France and England's leader have said on record that Netanyahu(sp) is difficult to work with so no surprise there.
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 05:09 PM   #73
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

So what is your point about Mormonism, WE? Are we now to establish a religious test as a prerequisite for being elected office? The Catholics think they are eating the body and blood of Jesus when they serve Mass. Wouldn't that be cannabalism if true? They also believe that whether you go to hell or not depends on whether you had water sprinkled on you as a child. Really?

You can make most any religion sound ridiculous if you try. If you lived in India, they would think the Christian religion is ridiculous. Europe thinks any religion is ridiculous. So what is your point, exactly?
Old 02-03-2012, 12:19 AM   #74
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

So I see Timpage has been lying about what I said. That is the map but not the source. Close but no cigar. However it is strange that you knew where to find the map but you still think what? Gallup is lying, Gallup is wrong, that maybe Gallup is right, or that you didn't understand the question in the first place.

Well endowed, nothing you say changes the fact that you were hypocritcal. You were mad because someone took someone out of context and then you did the very thing that angered you. Fair people (and I don't think you're one) are repeating the fulll statement by Romney and saying it was unfortunate that he phrased it that way, not that he believes what you lied about him saying. Only the most ignorant, partisan, wing nuts are still saying that Romney said what he said out of context.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 07:46 AM   #75
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

That's the game, JD. In 04 John Kerry said several things that sounded stupid when taken out of context and the GOP hammered him. It's sad the way both sides do it.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women