Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70481
biomed161042
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453037
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47774
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-03-2014, 06:14 AM   #61
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Here that fellas...dove says I'm the leader of this pack...

Old 05-03-2014, 06:25 AM   #62
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjwstw View Post
texas try there jc very nice there...I think DD is gonna have the whip out now on the point clicker with threads off topic and bs associated with a review.
peace and love
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
Don't blame me when the answer isn't to your liking...the owners care about getting paid...not you being respectful...
Quote:
Originally Posted by texasjohn1965 View Post
Somebody get those whiners some midol and a tampon change.
What part of Texas bj? It's a big place; Dallas? Houston? There's a big Mexican element in parts of Texas, are you referring to their centuries old tradition of honoring hooks?

Maybe some of the Texans visiting this board will confirm for bj that Texas is the land where every hooktard is a courtesan, and the members close each day with a hand-held Kumbaya.
Old 05-03-2014, 07:28 AM   #63
Guest032117
Account Disabled

User ID: 117397
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCap View Post
What part of Texas bj? It's a big place; Dallas? Houston?
Definitely HOUSTON. We are a shining example of...

Old 05-03-2014, 08:10 AM   #64
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:

now that is funny
Old 05-03-2014, 08:26 AM   #65
J.J. Walker
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Old 05-03-2014, 08:58 AM   #66
Frankie Fine
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 97367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDarkness View Post
I have been thinking about this for some time and as I have visited other areas of the board I have realized that in Upstate NY there is a real lack of respect for the ladies, for other members, and for the community as a whole!

Am I generalizing, perhaps, but the negativity and name calling. The disrespect and harassment that flares up frequently is both a disappointment and a concern.

I am certain that I am going to be ripped a new one for posting this but at this point I really don't care because rampant disrespect is a violation of posting guidelines and it is something that is being addressed everyday and it's my hope that folks are getting the message.

Time will tell!

This is a board for hobbyists and providers to connect! It is a forum where we can share successes and identify concerns. It is a place where we can learn from each other and just maybe make some positive connections along the way and have some fun

My request, if I can make one, is that we tone down the negativity and that we start treating each other with more respect! The nasty and derogatory terms that are being thrown around detract from the way this board is supposed to operate, and the reality is that we have individuals who are leaving, both providers and hobbyists, because of the negativity!

I can say, with complete confidence, that I am going to get lambasted for making this post and requesting that we all recognize that a little respect and consideration goes along way! I also recognize that there are members who feel as I do, who do not buy into the negativity, but are hesitant to stand up and express themselves while there are others who don't care one way or another!

Disrespect and name calling really does detract from why we are here. The ladies, all of them, deserve to be treated with respect and in reality, we owe it to ourselves to treat each other with more respect!

DD
people are only as powerful to ourselves as we allow them to be imho. You can not make someone change but you can choose not to react and go on with your day

As a provider I prefer all members have the right to represent themselves honestly. We are all more safe that way jmho xo
Old 05-03-2014, 09:13 AM   #67
DDarkness
THE REALLY BAD MOD!

Encounters: 43
Default Not Yet but very close!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjwstw View Post
I think DD is gonna have the whip out now on the point clicker with threads off topic and bs associated with a review.
peace and love
No the focus of this discussion was on respect and I knew that I was going to catch a rash of shit for it and I did! Perhaps I should have used the word 'civil' as was mentioned earlier.

I appreciate the different opinions that individuals have shared but when there are violations then they will be address and folks know this!

Getting back on topic ...

DD
Old 05-03-2014, 09:32 AM   #68
SteveDaFalls
Premium Access

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDarkness View Post
No the focus of this discussion was on respect and I knew that I was going to catch a rash of shit for it and I did! Perhaps I should have used the word 'civil' as was mentioned earlier.

I appreciate the different opinions that individuals have shared but when there are violations then they will be address and folks know this!

Getting back on topic ...

DD

Back on topic: civility is key to a well run forum. This place is broken, thanks to a few guys who thrive on drama like leeches.

If you don't start issuing at least temporary bans to the offenders this place will continue its downward slide.

If I were a provider I would avoid this place like an oozing herpes sore.
Old 05-03-2014, 09:37 AM   #69
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie Fine View Post
people are only as powerful to ourselves as we allow them to be imho. You can not make someone change but you can choose not to react and go on with your day

As a provider I prefer all members have the right to represent themselves honestly. We are all more safe that way jmho xo
now that is a awesome thought FF

As some do not others find who they rather deal with or not, and how.
male or female
Old 05-03-2014, 09:53 AM   #70
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
=Doove;1055270793]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр
"Request" that we have no responsibility to honor, or "directive"?

Which terms are those? Got a list?
Yup, once the Queen Bee shows up, here comes the rest of the hive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amishgangster
So dark name + rough avatar = big softie?
Quote:
Originally Posted by texasjohn1965
Somebody get those whiners some midol and a tampon change.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
Because St.C recognizes people like a train wreck and that we're fucking rockstars.
Get over it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Cowboy

R-E-S-P-E-C-T

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider
Hopefully it will not be longer than Carlin's Seven Dirty Words. I will wager taint will not be among them.
Quote:

Originally Posted by lorde reign
Jon balls picture games,,, hmm
he says someone is acting gay, (to each their own)Michelle Obama lost her husband to another man or sharing,
and they washing the dirty off but it aint working. The dude is looking for another man down
below, ,, or he lost his way and does guys. No, he lost his toy ?

the girl picture with natzi symbol on her chest is an obvious signal,,,, uhhhh ooohh.

doove,
would you find it strange I like and respect each one you quoted, as I like and respect you.

you and I have had are , as I have had with each you quoted (along with others from that non hive you think is out there)

queen = leader : there is no queen or leader,

Do you think any group of members of what you may think of each you quoted mmmm and add me could have a leader. I find that funny as hell.
Old 05-03-2014, 10:23 AM   #71
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCap View Post
Maybe some of the Texans visiting this board...
Um...you realize where this board was founded right?

Who's the immigrant here again?
Old 05-03-2014, 10:32 AM   #72
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
queen = leader : there is no queen or leader,

Do you think any group of members of what you may think of each you quoted mmmm and add me could have a leader. I find that funny as hell.
You're taking the "leader" metaphor of mine a little too seriously. That said, working simply off memory, i'd lay $100 and say that outside of Pyramider, whenever someone from outside this area posts in one of the Upstate threads, at least 80% of the time it's within an hour of a Wakeup or a Dearhunter post.

Care to take me up on that?

It's almost as if they send out an "all hands on deck" PM bringing attention to what's going on in here.
Old 05-03-2014, 10:39 AM   #73
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Um...you realize where this board was founded right?

Who's the immigrant here again?
I did not realize where the board was founded. I assume Texas somewhere? I'm not really hung up on localities, but I call DD and bj bullshit when they claim there is a section of eccie without misogyny and fucktard cock-fighting. Unless they'll back up their claims with an actual answer.

I certainly don't claim you, or anyone, to be a visitor to eccie, but in that one might visit the forum of a geographic area for virtual entertainment have nothing to do with the physical act of hobbying. Shit, this is your party, I'm a wallflower. Not sure about being an immigrant though...
Old 05-03-2014, 10:49 AM   #74
Guest062720
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Quote:

According to scrunch he is the leader of this Motley crew, after all he is a "celebrity"
Old 05-03-2014, 10:54 AM   #75
Frankie Fine
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 97367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
now that is a awesome thought FF

As some do not others find who they rather deal with or not, and how.
male or female
Thank you osd ..sometimes I pull something out of my ass that someone can connect with....haha..xoxo

Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women