Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70479
biomed161041
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453034
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47771
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-29-2014, 07:01 AM   #61
bassmaster02000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

USMC 2nd Bat. 10th Marines 1990-94 served in Desert Storm
bassmaster02000 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 08:29 AM   #62
Dbuck
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 20

77 foxtrot United states army 92-95 louisiana national guard 95-00
Dbuck is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 08:28 AM   #63
Tigerbait929
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koontz View Post
It's really awesome to see support for vets here! Many of the young guys coming back from over seas today are having a very hard time. Those of us who are civilians need to keep an eye out for soldiers we know. Even when they won't show that they need help, try to show them that you're there for them. Not cheesy though. Do the things they need without letting them know that you know. We civilians may not understand what's going on in there, but we can offer what we have.
That's very kind of you to say. As a vet I think I speak for most of when us when I say we greatly appreciate any and all support. When I came home on leave from my deployment in 07/08 when I landed in Dallas there must have been a 100 people clapping and telling me thank you. And to see these take the time and tell me thank you it meant the world. Of course I told them thank and I that I was just doing my job but it really meant a lot to see people I have never met come up to me and tell me thank you. One older lady even give me a hug and told me she would keep me in her prayer. So thank you for all of your support
Tigerbait929 is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 01:40 AM   #64
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up ANYONE THAT HAS POSTED HERE

CAN GET A DATE.. I KNOW ITS AWILE TILL VETS DAY.. I WILL ONLY HAVE YA PAY THE GIRL... MY FEE IS WAIVED. THANK YOU BOYS(AND GIRLS) I DONT REALLY THINK YOU UNDERSTAND JUST HOW MUCH I LOVE AND RESPECT YOU. ANNIE P.S THE MERCHANT MARINES SUFFERED THE THE MOST IN THE HISTORY OF WORLD WAR II .. GOD BLESS MY CRAZY DAD..HUH?? (YES DAVE I READ THEN LOOKED IT UP ..THEN ACTUALLY ASKED MY DAD AGAIN..) MR.GRUMPY.. ACTUALLY SMILED WHEN I TOLD HIM I GOT YOUR NUMBER DUDE..LOL MAN WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO WITHOUT THEM.....SERIOUSLY.. ANNIE
annie@christophers is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 04:53 AM   #65
Imdown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerbait929 View Post
That's very kind of you to say. As a vet I think I speak for most of when us when I say we greatly appreciate any and all support. When I came home on leave from my deployment in 07/08 when I landed in Dallas there must have been a 100 people clapping and telling me thank you. And to see these take the time and tell me thank you it meant the world. Of course I told them thank and I that I was just doing my job but it really meant a lot to see people I have never met come up to me and tell me thank you. One older lady even give me a hug and told me she would keep me in her prayer. So thank you for all of your support
When I came back in 09 on leave from Iraq, we had the same deal and the Boy Scouts came out and thanked us. It's awesome that as a vet and still serving that people are really appreciative of what we do. Although they see and hear what they can, most still know that it goes so much further. I tell people that thank me that "it's Americans like you that give me the motivation to do what I do." I love my country and will always till death do us part. Thanks for the gratitude here and just know that now, especially now, we are volunteers to be representitives of the can of whoop ass that we deliver! Thank you everyone here for being as passionate as us, it's what keeps us going, from the care packages from friends, families, and complete strangers, there's no better feeling than knowing someone else cares about what we do.

When I was in Iraq I had a pin board and whenever I got letters from churches and kids I took pictures of pinning it on the board and wrote them a letter back thanking them for being an amazing individual or group for taking the time to set up care packages and letters. Of course when I had the time.
Imdown is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 10:20 AM   #66
bayoucadillac
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Annie get your gun. You don't need me to say it but YOU ROCK GIRL! Nuff said.....the silence was deafening.
Shame, shame shame, shame on you ROTFL, and whatever of you bitches started talking shit......f'you.
bayoucadillac is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 12:42 PM   #67
Tigerbait929
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=annie@christophers;10558 89751]CAN GET A DATE.. I KNOW ITS AWILE TILL VETS DAY.. I WILL ONLY HAVE YA PAY THE GIRL... MY FEE IS WAIVED. THANK YOU BOYS(AND GIRLS) I DONT REALLY THINK YOU UNDERSTAND JUST HOW MUCH I LOVE AND RESPECT YOU. ANNIE [QUOTE]

Thank you Annie. That's very kind of you I haven't Had the pleasure of meeting your girls yet but I would love to.
Old 02-07-2016, 07:43 AM   #68
Tigerbait929
Valued Poster

I'm sitting here while on duty and remember this thread. Wanted to get it back up and going again.

Any more and brothers and sisters in arms out there?
Old 02-07-2016, 12:02 PM   #69
wildwing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Although I never served, I am so appreciative of all veterans past and present. My family has been involved with the military including my dad, his brother, my mother and father in law. My brother-in-law is a service disabled Marine. Their stories over the years are essential for understanding why our country is what it is. Lastly, since I am a derivative of what was called the War in Vietnam, I truly understand what they went through.

Thank you all for your service.you deserve more than your promised.
wildwing is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 12:10 PM   #70
Tigerbait929
Valued Poster

Family members make sacrifices as well. Without family we couldn't do our jobs
Old 02-07-2016, 01:17 PM   #71
Anthony Guido
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

my son is serving in sat com in air force. he is 4th generation in my family.
my grandfather was in world war one, I had many uncles in ww2, my dad was korea era, several cousins in Vietnam, I was in 80s and my son today....
Time flies...
Anthony Guido is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 01:24 PM   #72
Tigerbait929
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony Guido View Post
my son is serving in sat com in air force. he is 4th generation in my family.
my grandfather was in world war one, I had many uncles in ww2, my dad was korea era, several cousins in Vietnam, I was in 80s and my son today....
Time flies...
Legacy
Old 02-07-2016, 01:30 PM   #73
Anthony Guido
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

You can wait to get out but happy you did it SERVE.... You have best friends for life
even though you never see them again. I wish we had face book back then,
I am curious to see how my friends turned out in life.

I miss the smell of black powder. I was an artillery man
Anthony Guido is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 01:48 PM   #74
Tigerbait929
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony Guido View Post
You can wait to get out but happy you did it SERVE.... You have best friends for life
even though you never see them again. I wish we had face book back then,
I am curious to see how my friends turned out in life.

I miss the smell of black powder. I was an artillery man
It's like having a whole other family. Love my brothers from my deployment
Old 02-07-2016, 03:23 PM   #75
WhizBang
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Retired Navy here. Half of which was with the USMC.
WhizBang is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women